We are living through the latest example of democracy eventually failing.

That is no certainty and it's frail of you to have to pretend that it is.

See. This is all just emotional wishful thinking.
Columbus discovered the New World

And it was seized in total by the euros

You cant rewrite history to erase that fact

See. This is all just emotional wishful thinking.
Without slavery America would be largely devoid of black people

Which means less crime, more literacy and no race wars

I’ll leave it to you as to whether thats good or bad

Columbus discovered the New World
There were people living everywhere Columbus landed. That frail fuckers like you have to tell yourselves that Columbus discovered the New World is fucking hilarious my guy. :laugh:
And it was seized in total by the euros
And is now being seized by immigrants like me. You don't live in the time whites were doing the subjugating. You live in the time where whites are letting themselves get got in their own country. :laugh:
You cant rewrite history to erase that fact
It's not a fact that Columbus discovered the New World. That's frail fantasy.

There were people living everywhere Columbus landed. That frail fuckers like you have to tell yourselves that Columbus discovered the New World is fucking hilarious my guy. :laugh:

And is now being seized by immigrants like me. You don't live in the time whites were doing the subjugating. You live in the time where whites are letting themselves get got in their own country. :laugh:

It's not a fact that Columbus discovered the New World. That's frail fantasy.
I guess you concede that you lost the current argument and want to start a different one instead

How pathetic of you

Now you are splitting hairs

Notice that the Indians didnt discover europe and colonize it

So what Columbus did was historic
Humans discovered and immigrated to and populated the New World long before Columbus got there. Europeans did colonize it but it took a lot of violence and a great cost of European lives. Now you're being colonized and you're letting it happen peacefully. You're going out softer than the native Americans. That's not a really a boast in my book but ok. :dunno:

I guess you concede that you lost the current argument and want to start a different one instead

How pathetic of you
No. Your other point is still stupid fantasy. That hasn't changed just because you decided to let me make a fool out of you on another one. :lmao:

Humans discovered and immigrated to and populated the New World long before Columbus got there. Europeans did colonize it but it took a lot of violence and a great cost of European lives. Now you're being colonized and you're letting it happen peacefully. You're going out softer than the native Americans. That's not a really a boast in my book but ok. :dunno:
If you really want to get silly why dont you just say that the Indians discovered the New World several thousand years ago?

But it did not affect the rest of the world till Columbus came along

No. Your other point is still stupid fantasy. That hasn't changed just because you decided to let me make a fool out of you on another one. :lmao:
I have to give you some credit

If you dont know you have lost then you are still master of your own personal corner of lib la la land

But thats all you have

If you really want to get silly why dont you just say that the Indians discovered the New World several thousand years ago?
Because they weren't really Indians. India is a country in Asia. I leave the silly to you ignorant frail whites. :laugh:
But it did not affect the rest of the world till Columbus came along
Were they intending to? Subjugation of the world was a European goal and now, you, their children, are being subjugated yourselves.

I have to give you some credit

If you dont know you have lost then you are still master of your own personal corner of lib la la land

But thats all you have
:laugh:

Lost what? :dunno:

Page after page I've enticed you to demonstrate that you don't know what a fact is. :lmao:

Because they weren't really Indians. India is a country in Asia. I leave the silly to you ignorant frail whites.
Isnt India located in Asia?

Why do you slow down the conversation with hair splitting thats off the topic?

Yes the natives were not Indians but its been common usage for 500 years and I’m sure you already knew that

Were they intending to? Subjugation of the world was a European goal and now, you, their children, are being subjugated yourselves.
I dont think so

But you are confirming that your goal is ugly racism that you used to bitterly complain about when whites did it

Isnt India located in Asia?
Isn't that what I just said, Moron?
Why do you slow down the conversation with hair splitting thats off the topic?

Yes the natives were not Indians but its been common usage for 500 years and I’m sure you already knew that
I get that you frail whites speak in these ignorant inaccuracies and argue in the basis of fantasy and make believe but I'm not following you down that rabbit hole of stupidity. That's for you and yours.

I dont think so

But you are confirming that your goal is ugly racism that you used to bitterly complain about when whites did it
My goal is racial not racist you idiot. I don't think white people are genetically inferior I just think whites need to be demographically replaced as a majority before we get movement on policies that address the social and economic injustices of the past.

You mean when you plead like bitches? :dunno:

Where are you whites going to go when this country gets taken from you? :dunno:

We aren't leaving; all we have to do is move out to the burbs and watch you gimps burn down and trash your own neighborhoods and cities, hen laugh when you try and leave your shitholes. I.E. same as you have done, only you in the burbs you won't get any handouts and we will see you coming and plan accordingly. lol you're crashing the system you came to mooch off of and rob, typical dumbass Turd Worlders. Even the Dutch are getting ready to toss you and your heroes out.

We aren't leaving; all we have to do is move out to the burbs and watch you gimps burn down and trash your own neighborhoods and cities, hen laugh when you try and leave your shitholes. I.E. same as you have done, only you in the burbs you won't get any handouts and we will see you coming and plan accordingly. lol you're crashing the system you came to mooch off of and rob, typical dumbass Turd Worlders. Even the Dutch are getting ready to toss you and your heroes out.
What the fuck are even talking about? I live in the suburbs in a minority majority town. I'm in a gated, upper middle class neighborhood that has four publix's within a four mile radius in strip malls that have things like hot yoga. I'm deep in these suburban streets. :laugh:

What the fuck are even talking about? I live in the suburbs in a minority majority town. I'm in a gated, upper middle class neighborhood that has four publix's within a four mile radius in strip malls that have things like hot yoga. I'm deep in these suburban streets. :laugh:

You live in a welfare hotel and have to take a bus across town to get to a Walmart to shoplift at.

Forum List

Back