What is wrong with being gay exactly?

Yeah, it's hard to imagine I want every kid to have a normal intact home like I did.

If you are the way people turn out in "normal intact homes", then we have a serious problem.
Yes, being sexually and morally straight spells doom for the country. We can't have all these breeders raising the next generation of children.

No, just you. Most "breeders" are just fine. Your views however are a danger to society.

And you are lying again.

Not lying by saying the CDC tracks diseases- because it does- lying because you know that the CDC does not consider gays to be a disease

Of course they do. The Center for Disease control tracks diseases. They track gays. Therefore, they think gay is a disease. They're probably right. Do you ever know government to be wrong?

And you are lying again.

Not lying by saying the CDC tracks diseases- because it does- lying because you know that the CDC does not consider gays to be a disease

That's an oxymoron. But that's OK, you are a moron. You said the CDC tracks diseases, but that what they track aren't diseases. Nonsense. They track diseases, they track gays, therefore they are saying gay is a disease. Simple really

The CDC tracks diseases- and many other things.

You are an idiot and a liar.

Syr...Kaz is intentionally yanking your chain. He does not believe gays are a disease or an accident or anything else. He's fucking with you on purpose. Don't play.
Yeah, it's hard to imagine I want every kid to have a normal intact home like I did.

What is hard to 'imagine' is why you think anyone not raised like you will turn out to be a murderer.

Actually what I said is more like any kid raised by you will turn out to be a murderer.

Yeah- you are sick POS.
Yes, you said that already. And that's not a refutation, it's offense at hearing the truth.

There's nothing to "refute". You just pulled a Russell's Teapot.

When kids start killing their pervert "parents" in their sleep, I'll be a genius in retrospect. In the meantime, I'm more than willing to weather the arrows of near sighted morons who can't anticipate the long term ramifications of their violation of God's moral law.

Of course they do. The Center for Disease control tracks diseases. They track gays. Therefore, they think gay is a disease. They're probably right. Do you ever know government to be wrong?

And you are lying again.

That's an oxymoron. But that's OK, you are a moron. You said the CDC tracks diseases, but that what they track aren't diseases. Nonsense. They track diseases, they track gays, therefore they are saying gay is a disease. Simple really

Syr...Kaz is intentionally yanking your chain. He does not believe gays are a disease or an accident or anything else. He's fucking with you on purpose. Don't play.
What is hard to 'imagine' is why you think anyone not raised like you will turn out to be a murderer.

Actually what I said is more like any kid raised by you will turn out to be a murderer.

Yeah- you are sick POS.
Yes, you said that already. And that's not a refutation, it's offense at hearing the truth.

When kids start killing their pervert "parents" in their sleep, I'll be a genius in retrospect. In the meantime, I'm more than willing to weather the arrows of near sighted morons who can't anticipate the long term ramifications of their violation of God's moral law.

IF that very unlikely event ever occurs, you'll still be a psychotic POS that shouldn't be allowed in polite society.

Many righties don't care, I'm not saying this is all of them. And I don't care about giving gays perks straights don't get. But there are a lot of comments personally about gays in those discussions I don't understand. So my question is this:

If two people:

- are gay
- are both consenting adults
- aren't in any other way harming anyone

Why do you care? Why would God care? There is no victim, why should they be unhappily with someone of the opposite sex instead of happily with someone who loves them and wants to be with them?

Makes no sense to me. Particularly explain why God would be against that. He made them that way, was he just screwing with them?

I don't have a problem with gays. However, I don't believe 2.3% of our population should determine what the definition of marriage is.

The Majority of Black Americans do not support gay marriage.

But, a Pew poll from earlier this month spoke to the fact that significant opposition remains. A significant chunk of African Americans say Democrats are "too willing to accept same sex marriage", a far higher number than whites or Hispanics who say the same.
Why resistance remains among black Democrats for gay marriage - The Washington Post

Last edited:
Many righties don't care, I'm not saying this is all of them. And I don't care about giving gays perks straights don't get. But there are a lot of comments personally about gays in those discussions I don't understand. So my question is this:

If two people:

- are gay

Why do you care? Why would God care? There is no victim, why should they be unhappily with someone of the opposite sex instead of happily with someone who loves them and wants to be with them?

Makes no sense to me. Particularly explain why God would be against that. He made them that way, was he just screwing with them?

I don't have a problem with gays. However, I don't believe 2.3% of our population should determine what the definition of marriage is.

Tyranny of the MAJORITY!!! Rolls eyes...

If two people:

- are gay

Why do you give a shit what government says the definition of marriage is? Do you think God cares what government says is marriage either way? Sorry, that isn't a marriage, you didn't get the blessing of your local bureaucrat. Or you are married, government said so. I have a hard time thinking God cares at all what government says is marriage. I don't. Do you know any passage in the bible that said to get the permission of politicians before the marriage is valid to God?

If two people:

- are gay

Which you oppose, except when you want it...

If two people:

- are gay

Cite pls. I'm pretty sure I've come out against all forms of tyranny by the majority. I believe in liberty for all... not just the folks I agree with.

I don't believe bigots should determine the definition of marriage.

Please explain how you are affected by two married men filling out a joint tax return. Does it affect your ability to get an erection?

Who is harmed?

Argumentum ad populum

The majority of whites once opposed freedom for slaves.

If two people:

- are gay

Cite pls. I'm pretty sure I've come out against all forms of tyranny by the majority. I believe in liberty for all... not just the folks I agree with.

Fair enough, it's tyranny of the minority I've really seen you advocate, not the majority

If two people:

- are gay

Fair enough, it's tyranny of the minority I've really seen you advocate, not the majority
Cite pls. I'm pretty sure I've come out against all forms of tyranny, be they by a majority or a minority group. I believe in liberty for all... not just the folks I agree with.

But, a Pew poll from earlier this month spoke to the fact that significant opposition remains. A significant chunk of African Americans say Democrats are "too willing to accept same sex marriage", a far higher number than whites or Hispanics who say the same.
Why resistance remains among black Democrats for gay marriage - The Washington Post

The poll didn't say a majority of black do not support gay marriage.

It said that 59% (in the article you linked) say they support gay marriage.

Last I checked 59% was larger than 50% and therefore a majority of blacks do support gay marriage.

>>>>

And you are lying again.

Yeah- you are sick POS.

Yeah- you are a sick POS- no different than any ISIS fundie who proclaims that the children of Christians or Jews will kill their parents in their sleep for brainwashing them about God.

And you are lying again.

And you are lying again.

Oh I know he is lying- I just enjoy pointing out that Kaz is a liar.

Not the first time- won't be the last.

Yeah- you are a sick POS- no different than any ISIS fundie who proclaims that the children of Christians or Jews will kill their parents in their sleep for brainwashing them about God.

Can you imagine one day having your eyes opened and realizing that your parents are deviants of the same sex instead of real parents? I'm not saying they all would kill their parents, but it would be shocking. I bet some would. I mean we can't make that legal, but it would be a great chance for jury nullification don't you think? The CDC says gay is a disease you know. Should society allow children in families with diseased parents?

And you are lying again.

You're lying, you know gays are a disease since the CDC says so and they are government, government is never wrong

Can you imagine one day having your eyes opened and realizing that your parents are deviants of the same sex instead of real parents? I'm not saying they all would kill their parents, but it would be shocking. I bet some would. I mean we can't make that legal, but it would be a great chance for jury nullification don't you think? The CDC says gay is a disease you know. Should society allow children in families with diseased parents?

Oooh look- a liar and a troll.

And you are lying again.

You're lying, you know gays are a disease since the CDC says so and they are government, government is never wrong

ooh look a liar and a troll.

Oooh look- a liar and a troll.

I didn't name it the center for disease control or ask them to monitor the gay disease

Forum List

Back