What is wrong with being gay exactly?

Thank goodness the law says otherwise. The two men are the parents of their three children, legally and emotionally and my wife and I are the parents of our two.

We don't hurt our children...but I agree with Syriusly...you're a POS.
If your children killed these two butt munchers it would be your own fault because it's your primary responsibility to protect them from perverts, not expose them to perverts.

And a good attorney would get them acquitted because even the jury can be made to see this is child abuse and three sick individuals conspired to destroy these children's lives for their own selfish gratification.

You three are the sick POS's.
Were you molested by a homosexual as a child, or something?

Yeah, it's hard to imagine I want every kid to have a normal intact home like I did.

What is hard to 'imagine' is why you think anyone not raised like you will turn out to be a murderer.

Actually what I said is more like any kid raised by you will turn out to be a murderer.

It was stupid and hyperbolic either way.

No I do get it. You have the right to be as miserable as the rest of us now. So take them, move on and stop insisting everyone accept your lifestyle as normal.

97 fucking pages......

How many of you are closet faggots? You'd have to be to be this fucking obsessed.

Queers exist, get used to it, problem solved.

Ps. Stop bumping this retarded thread idiots

Don't like the idea there is nothing wrong with being gay?
Derp Derp Derp we go...

I don't give a fuck shit for brains. I'm just here to mock you dumbasses who are hopelessly obsessed with shit that DOES NOT MATTER

Carry on dip shit

Here's a thought. Don't click on threads titled "What is wrong with being gay exactly?" Ya think? In the meantime, I'll consider your opinion of what we should discuss for what it's worth. Frankly, I have little regard for people who tell me what I can talk about, so don't expect that to translate to a lot of consideration
I'll click on any damn thread I choose. I will also mock any loser I see fit.

I don't give a shit, old geezer. I'm not telling you what to do. You just do so much whining I made a suggestion to make your life better. I guess moaning about your loser life to anyone who will listen, or won't listen, is all you have. So go ahead and grouse all you want. Just don't expect anyone to care when you keep putting your own finger in the drawer and slamming it shut

You bet. Masturbation orgy? You know...I'll bet dollars to donuts, they have those somewhere in SF...just sayin'.

Yeah, I used to work there... took a drive through the Castro once for shits and grins... I'll stick with Bourbon St. I wasn't sure what was going on in the Castro.

:lol:

I used to live just down the road in San Jose.

I'd love to go back to San Fran though, Frisco is a nice town, isn't it Seawytch?

My daughter actually is back at Berkeley working on her PhD in French, I should go out again soon

Frisco? Never heard of the place ;)

Tell you what...if you come to San Fran, IM me...maybe we can hook up for lunch.

LOL, now I"m screwing with you...

They explained it to me when I was there. It's either "San Francisco" or a "dignified SF

I realized that with the "right SW?" dig...did the winky face not show up on your end?

I never said you didn't get it. Here's a trick with reading comprehension. Read the words that are there and process them. Don't add words that are not there, and don't remove the ones that are.

You bet. Masturbation orgy? You know...I'll bet dollars to donuts, they have those somewhere in SF...just sayin'.

Yeah, I used to work there... took a drive through the Castro once for shits and grins... I'll stick with Bourbon St. I wasn't sure what was going on in the Castro.

I'd love to go back to San Fran though, Frisco is a nice town, isn't it Seawytch?

My daughter actually is back at Berkeley working on her PhD in French, I should go out again soon

Tell you what...if you come to San Fran, IM me...maybe we can hook up for lunch.

If I have a chance when I'm there, I'll do that if you're serious

I am serious and stop calling me Shirley.

Uh oh, I was planning to have the fish...

Come on...you'd go all the way to SF and not have the dungeness crab?

Come on...you'd go all the way to SF and not have the dungeness crab?

Seriously, no, I wouldn't

97 fucking pages......

How many of you are closet faggots? You'd have to be to be this fucking obsessed.

Supreme example of Projection ^
Suck my left nut, saved it just for you...

You only have one and you'll share it with RK? That's very nice of you.
Gotta help out the closet queers on the right ya know. They're so afraid of being offended by fags they have to create laws to protect their sensibilities.

Fuckem, hypocrites
Are you trying to curry favor with the mods so they won't delete anymore of your threads?
Fuck the mods.

97 fucking pages......

Liar, everyone knows you don't have any balls. Besides, that's not my cup of tea.
Fags drink tea....

You are a fag?

Many righties don't care, I'm not saying this is all of them. And I don't care about giving gays perks straights don't get. But there are a lot of comments personally about gays in those discussions I don't understand. So my question is this:

If two people:

- are gay
- are both consenting adults
- aren't in any other way harming anyone

Why do you care? Why would God care? There is no victim, why should they be unhappily with someone of the opposite sex instead of happily with someone who loves them and wants to be with them?

Makes no sense to me. Particularly explain why God would be against that. He made them that way, was he just screwing with them?

There is only one word to explain why the Right is so bitterly, anti-gay: intolerance.

97 fucking pages......

Liar, everyone knows you don't have any balls. Besides, that's not my cup of tea.
Fags drink tea....

You are a fag?
All Texans drink Ice Tea. You're a lying piece of dog shit. No I'm not a cigarette, nor am I even remotely gay. Why do you have this fascination with men's dicks?

97 fucking pages......

Fags drink tea....

You are a fag?
All Texans drink Ice Tea. You're a lying piece of dog shit. No I'm not a cigarette, nor am I even remotely gay. Why do you have this fascination with men's dicks?
Hiding-in-a-closet.jpg

Fags drink tea....

You are a fag?
Hiding-in-a-closet.jpg

Stop hiding Mike...come on out. It would certainly explain your extreme homophobia.

Many righties don't care, I'm not saying this is all of them. And I don't care about giving gays perks straights don't get. But there are a lot of comments personally about gays in those discussions I don't understand. So my question is this:

If two people:

- are gay

Why do you care? Why would God care? There is no victim, why should they be unhappily with someone of the opposite sex instead of happily with someone who loves them and wants to be with them?

Makes no sense to me. Particularly explain why God would be against that. He made them that way, was he just screwing with them?

There is only one word to explain why the Right is so bitterly, anti-gay: intolerance.
The right are not bitterly, anti-gay. But there is one phrase to describe you.. you're a lying piece of shit.

Fags drink tea....

You are a fag?
Hiding-in-a-closet.jpg

Stop hiding Mike...come on out. It would certainly explain your extreme homophobia.

Sorry. I'm just like you. I love pussy!

If two people:

- are gay

The left is just as intolerant if not more. When you truly learn to let others live their own lives as long as they respect your right to do the same, libertarians will be here. Join us

Forum List

Back