What is wrong with being gay exactly?

Actually he didn't say hoped for it or suggested it, he just predicted it would happen.

Sorry, but the sicko MFer, StMike, predicts it like nutty end timers "predict" the rapture...with slack jawed, drooling glee.

If you want to go that route, it's no different than leftists predicting Republican policies are racist, sexist, xenophobic and anti-poor. You people not only cheer that on but want to make it happen. Starting with getting everyone not worth an arbitrary wage shit canned by their employers so you can run around saying ... see?

Have you not realized I'm screwing with syiously? Do you notice for my actual position the OP next to my avatar and the title of the thread? You may want to re-read my first post as well
Much to your misfortune then. It isn't me who looks like an idiot, it's those who don't get that homosexuality is a disease, a deviation from what was intended by God and Nature.

I believe in a kind God who wants us to succeed, you believe in a retributive one who puts up hurdles. I guess we'll see who's right
God doesn't want sin to succeed. Read about the Tower of Babel in Genesis.

God wants all of you Christians to love not only each other but your enemies.

You show that love by hoping for the murder of those you disagree with.

Actually he didn't say hoped for it or suggested it, he just predicted it would happen.

It's a possibility, don't you think?

Its a possibility that a comet will hit the earth because Nigeria discriminates against homosexuals.

Its a possibility that a vaccination for homophobia will be discovered.

Its a possibility that Jesus will arrive in the United States and declare that Elton John is now his chief confident and all should emulate him.

Sure any shit is possible.

Those though who predict and applaud murder done in the name of extremism are indeed vile POS.

Much to your misfortune then. It isn't me who looks like an idiot, it's those who don't get that homosexuality is a disease, a deviation from what was intended by God and Nature.

I believe in a kind God who wants us to succeed, you believe in a retributive one who puts up hurdles. I guess we'll see who's right

Its a possibility that a comet will hit the earth because Nigeria discriminates against homosexuals.

Its a possibility that Jesus will arrive in the United States and declare that Elton John is now his chief confident and all should emulate him.

Those though who predict and applaud murder done in the name of extremism are indeed vile POS.

Now liberals applauding financial disaster and unemployment for the poor as fodder with your war with the Republicans, that's joyous though...

Is that how you respond when I defend you?

Have you not realized I'm screwing with syiously? Do you notice for my actual position the OP next to my avatar and the title of the thread? You may want to re-read my first post as well

Hurting other people is one thing. Punishing people for behavior that harms no one another
Strawman. I never proposed punishing anyone. I don't want homosexuals executed, I don't want them arrested, I don't even want them to lose their job. I wish them a long and happy life. So you must have me confused with someone else.

Is that how you respond when I defend you?

When you find someone who hopes gays will be murdered, you should extend that sage advice.

Hurting other people is one thing. Punishing people for behavior that harms no one another
Strawman. I never proposed punishing anyone. I don't want homosexuals executed, I don't want them arrested, I don't even want them to lose their job. I wish them a long and happy life. So you must have me confused with someone else.

Strawman, that wasn't what I said

When you find someone who hopes gays will be murdered, you should extend that sage advice.

You show that love by hoping for the murder of those you disagree with

Now liberals applauding financial disaster and unemployment for the poor as fodder with your war with the Republicans, that's joyous though...

Those though who predict and applaud murder done in the name of extremism are indeed vile POS

All you're proving is my point that liberals want the poor, blacks, women, gays and unemployed to fail. Human nature is you expect others to be like you

Those though who predict and applaud murder done in the name of extremism are indeed vile POS

Non-sequitur.

If you're going to recycle your old posts, you should do it in a way that at least makes sense.

Have you had a chance to look into the CDC studying the gay disease yet?

Non-sequitur.

If you're going to recycle your old posts, you should do it in a way that at least makes sense.

All you're proving is my point that liberals want the poor, blacks, women, gays and unemployed to fail. Human nature is you expect others to be like you
God wants Christians to love not only each other but your enemies.

I hope someday you will.

Non-sequitur.

Non-sequitur

God wants Christians to love not only each other but your enemies.

I hope someday you will.

You mean like you do? Or were you hoping for more than that?

Good advice. Find someone who needs it, liar.

Non-sequitur.

Non-sequitur
You'll never please them.

29Jesus replied, “The most important commandment is this: ‘Listen, O Israel! The Lord our God is the one and only Lord. 30And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength.’g 31The second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’h No other commandment is greater than these.”

I love my neighbor- I have seen no evidence that you have love for anyone.

29Jesus replied, “The most important commandment is this: ‘Listen, O Israel! The Lord our God is the one and only Lord. 30And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength.’g 31The second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’h No other commandment is greater than these.”

I love my neighbor- I have seen no evidence that you have love for anyone.
That's not for you to judge. Love is telling the truth. The first sermon Jesus ever gave was "Repent, for the kingdom of God is at hand!" Those of us who really know Jesus and read his Word know what he stood for and what he taught. The plastic dash board Jesus of the Left does not exist.

And the real Jesus, my Jesus, offended a great many people who wanted to stay in their sin. They probably were idiots just like you who said he wasn't showing love.

The unregenerate in heart cannot possibly know what love is. So I'm giving you a visual aid.

jesus-love.jpg

I don't have a problem with gays. However, I don't believe 2.3% of our population should determine what the definition of marriage is.

I don't believe bigots should determine the definition of marriage.

Please explain how you are affected by two married men filling out a joint tax return. Does it affect your ability to get an erection?

Who is harmed?

The Majority of Black Americans do not support gay marriage.

Argumentum ad populum

The majority of whites once opposed freedom for slaves.

If you did some research, you would know the majority of Black Americans do not like their struggle compared to the Gay's.

Your foul mouth, shows, just shows what an ignoramus you are!

Forum List

Back