What is wrong with being gay exactly?

Who could possibly be disgusted by men that prefer having a dick stuck in their ass full of dead and decaying fecal matter and then licking their own shit off of the dick that penetrated them?.

Wow you sure have a rich fantasy life......

Only a homophobe would be disgusted by my lifestyle.

I will never stick my dick into an acidly clean life-generating vaginal canal.

Hail Satan. Have abortions. Worship Death and Decay with me. I love snipping the spinal cords of babies. Cheers to Dr. Gosnell! #Liberal4life

Last edited:
and, not Only that, but also infidel, protestant and renegade to a moral of "goodwill toward men".
Again you are not forming actual sentences. You are just uttering words with no discernible meaning. Try to reform what you are saying to actually make some sense. A list of adjectives is not a sentence.

The following is a sentence "Republicans are infidels." Here's another example, some protestant republicans lack the moral of goodwill toward men that they claim to be champions for.
it merely requires a moral clue and a moral Cause.

Yes, Hail Satan comrade, come snip the spinal cords of babies in honor of our progressive moral codes.

That's an oxymoron. But that's OK, you are a moron. You said the CDC tracks diseases, but that what they track aren't diseases. Nonsense. They track diseases, they track gays, therefore they are saying gay is a disease. Simple really

The CDC tracks diseases- and many other things.

You are an idiot and a liar.

Syr...Kaz is intentionally yanking your chain. He does not believe gays are a disease or an accident or anything else. He's fucking with you on purpose. Don't play.

Oh I know he is lying- I just enjoy pointing out that Kaz is a liar.

Not the first time- won't be the last.

I don't think it constitutes lying if he's intentionally screwing with you...it's just screwing with you. Don't play.

Oh, Syriusly's right, I'm lying. I'm lying about everything. I'm a leftist like the rest of you. I know liberalism is truth. So since I say things he disagrees with, obviously it's a lie. All conservatives, libertarians, we are lying because we are actually liberals if we were just honest.

You know who's not lying though? The CDC. They track diseases and so they think gay is a disease. They would have to tell us why they say that. I'm just noticing that they do

Well Kaz...you got StMike to bite...he's an idiot though.

Syr...Kaz is intentionally yanking your chain. He does not believe gays are a disease or an accident or anything else. He's fucking with you on purpose. Don't play.

I don't think it constitutes lying if he's intentionally screwing with you...it's just screwing with you. Don't play.

Oh, Syriusly's right, I'm lying. I'm lying about everything. I'm a leftist like the rest of you. I know liberalism is truth. So since I say things he disagrees with, obviously it's a lie. All conservatives, libertarians, we are lying because we are actually liberals if we were just honest.

You know who's not lying though? The CDC. They track diseases and so they think gay is a disease. They would have to tell us why they say that. I'm just noticing that they do

^^^^^ He makes a good point, Seawytch. Homosexuality acts like a disease in many ways, particularly in how its pandemic proliferation and its corollary symptoms which warrant CDC attention, higher incident of HIV and other STDs, suicide, depression, drug abuse, and lower life expectancy. I don't care how much this offends you, those are real numbers that the CDC has the duty to track and analyze. It seems that you don't see the world in the context of facts lying where they may, but instead consign emotional value to evidence, aka "hate truth". For those of us not mentally imbalanced as you clearly are, truth is truth, it doesn't hate anyone and it's not offensive. Homosexuality is a disease and therefore the CDC tracks it. There's nothing hateful about that.

If no one is making you have gay sex, why do you care?
Is that how you respond when I defend you?

The CDC tracks diseases- and many other things.

You are an idiot and a liar.

I'm going to seem like a genius when your kids take a baseball bat to you and your "wife" while you sleep.

Equal and opposite reaction.

I'm going to seem like a genius when your kids take a baseball bat to you and your "wife" while you sleep.

You keep saying that like you want it to happen...such a good Christian you are. Jesus would be so proud.

Our children aren't going to take a baseball bat to us in our sleep, you sick piece of shit.

^^^^^ He makes a good point, Seawytch. Homosexuality acts like a disease in many ways, particularly in how its pandemic proliferation and its corollary symptoms which warrant CDC attention, higher incident of HIV and other STDs, suicide, depression, drug abuse, and lower life expectancy. I don't care how much this offends you, those are real numbers that the CDC has the duty to track and analyze. It seems that you don't see the world in the context of facts lying where they may, but instead consign emotional value to evidence, aka "hate truth". For those of us not mentally imbalanced as you clearly are, truth is truth, it doesn't hate anyone and it's not offensive. Homosexuality is a disease and therefore the CDC tracks it. There's nothing hateful about that.

That's because you defended a joke, you fucking moron sicko.

Have you not realized I'm screwing with syiously? Do you notice for my actual position the OP next to my avatar and the title of the thread? You may want to re-read my first post as well

Have you not realized I'm screwing with syiously? Do you notice for my actual position the OP next to my avatar and the title of the thread? You may want to re-read my first post as well
Much to your misfortune then. It isn't me who looks like an idiot, it's those who don't get that homosexuality is a disease, a deviation from what was intended by God and Nature.

and, not Only that, but also infidel, protestant and renegade to a moral of "goodwill toward men".
Again you are not forming actual sentences. You are just uttering words with no discernible meaning. Try to reform what you are saying to actually make some sense. A list of adjectives is not a sentence.

The following is a sentence "Republicans are infidels." Here's another example, some protestant republicans lack the moral of goodwill toward men that they claim to be champions for.
it merely requires a moral clue and a moral Cause.

Yes, Hail Satan comrade, come snip the spinal cords of babies in honor of our progressive moral codes.
Our Founding Fathers already gave us our secular and temporal Commandments.

Much to your misfortune then. It isn't me who looks like an idiot, it's those who don't get that homosexuality is a disease, a deviation from what was intended by God and Nature.

I believe in a kind God who wants us to succeed, you believe in a retributive one who puts up hurdles. I guess we'll see who's right

I believe in a kind God who wants us to succeed, you believe in a retributive one who puts up hurdles. I guess we'll see who's right
God doesn't want sin to succeed. Read about the Tower of Babel in Genesis.

Hurting other people is one thing. Punishing people for behavior that harms no one another

Would you believe me if I told you I would rather have spent my entire life praying for True Love and performing True Love rituals at a temple dedicated to a goddess of Love.

Would you believe me if I told you I would rather have spent my entire life praying for True Love and performing True Love rituals at a temple dedicated to a goddess of Love.

I wouldn't believe you if you said you have two legs

I wouldn't believe you if you said you have two legs
You impugn me; i would rather women insist i get over any problem i may have with modern women in modern times.

No- you would be a suspect in instigating their murder.

Whispering the ideas of violence into their children's ears........

Much to your misfortune then. It isn't me who looks like an idiot,

No you look like a sick POS who hopes for and encourages the idea of the murder of those you disagree with

God wants all of you Christians to love not only each other but your enemies.

You show that love by hoping for the murder of those you disagree with.

God wants all of you Christians to love not only each other but your enemies.

You show that love by hoping for the murder of those you disagree with.

Actually he didn't say hoped for it or suggested it, he just predicted it would happen.

It's a possibility, don't you think? Kids growing up and at some point realizing they were raised by parents with a disease, gayness. The CDC is investigating it you know, they say it's a disease. Do you think government should allow people with a disease to raise kids? It's a good question. We wouldn't let axe murderers raise kids, would we Syriusly?

Forum List

Back