What is wrong with being gay exactly?

What's wrong with being gay? YOU PEOPLE ARE PROVIDING TEENAGE GIRLS WITH ALL THE HELP THEY NEED TO KEEP US WEEKLY AND BRITNEY SPEARS RELEVANT, AND THIS I CANNOT ABIDE!

Also, the frohawk, for which I blame homosexuals, Filipino-Americans, and The Black Eyed Peas in equal measure.

Side note, and this cracked me up way more than either preceding thought. . . When typing the above, I discovered that the autocorrect function on my tab 4 will allow "homosexual" (singular) but when I type "homosexuals" (plural), it changes it to "HELP" all in caps. My Android is a recovering homophobe. One homosexual is okay, but more than that and the fear is debilitating.

Of course they do. The Center for Disease control tracks diseases. They track gays. Therefore, they think gay is a disease. They're probably right. Do you ever know government to be wrong?

And you are lying again.

Not lying by saying the CDC tracks diseases- because it does- lying because you know that the CDC does not consider gays to be a disease

That's an oxymoron. But that's OK, you are a moron. You said the CDC tracks diseases, but that what they track aren't diseases. Nonsense. They track diseases, they track gays, therefore they are saying gay is a disease. Simple really

The CDC tracks diseases- and many other things.

You are an idiot and a liar.

Syr...Kaz is intentionally yanking your chain. He does not believe gays are a disease or an accident or anything else. He's fucking with you on purpose. Don't play.

Oh I know he is lying- I just enjoy pointing out that Kaz is a liar.

Not the first time- won't be the last.

I don't think it constitutes lying if he's intentionally screwing with you...it's just screwing with you. Don't play.

And you are lying again.

Not lying by saying the CDC tracks diseases- because it does- lying because you know that the CDC does not consider gays to be a disease

That's an oxymoron. But that's OK, you are a moron. You said the CDC tracks diseases, but that what they track aren't diseases. Nonsense. They track diseases, they track gays, therefore they are saying gay is a disease. Simple really

Syr...Kaz is intentionally yanking your chain. He does not believe gays are a disease or an accident or anything else. He's fucking with you on purpose. Don't play.

I don't think it constitutes lying if he's intentionally screwing with you...it's just screwing with you. Don't play.

Oh, Syriusly's right, I'm lying. I'm lying about everything. I'm a leftist like the rest of you. I know liberalism is truth. So since I say things he disagrees with, obviously it's a lie. All conservatives, libertarians, we are lying because we are actually liberals if we were just honest.

You know who's not lying though? The CDC. They track diseases and so they think gay is a disease. They would have to tell us why they say that. I'm just noticing that they do

Oh, Syriusly's right, I'm lying. I'm lying about everything. I'm a leftist like the rest of you. I know liberalism is truth. So since I say things he disagrees with, obviously it's a lie. All conservatives, libertarians, we are lying because we are actually liberals if we were just honest.

You know who's not lying though? The CDC. They track diseases and so they think gay is a disease. They would have to tell us why they say that. I'm just noticing that they do

^^^^^ He makes a good point, Seawytch. Homosexuality acts like a disease in many ways, particularly in how its pandemic proliferation and its corollary symptoms which warrant CDC attention, higher incident of HIV and other STDs, suicide, depression, drug abuse, and lower life expectancy. I don't care how much this offends you, those are real numbers that the CDC has the duty to track and analyze. It seems that you don't see the world in the context of facts lying where they may, but instead consign emotional value to evidence, aka "hate truth". For those of us not mentally imbalanced as you clearly are, truth is truth, it doesn't hate anyone and it's not offensive. Homosexuality is a disease and therefore the CDC tracks it. There's nothing hateful about that.

^^^^^ He makes a good point, Seawytch. Homosexuality acts like a disease in many ways, particularly in how its pandemic proliferation and its corollary symptoms which warrant CDC attention, higher incident of HIV and other STDs, suicide, depression, drug abuse, and lower life expectancy. I don't care how much this offends you, those are real numbers that the CDC has the duty to track and analyze. It seems that you don't see the world in the context of facts lying where they may, but instead consign emotional value to evidence, aka "hate truth". For those of us not mentally imbalanced as you clearly are, truth is truth, it doesn't hate anyone and it's not offensive. Homosexuality is a disease and therefore the CDC tracks it. There's nothing hateful about that.

If no one is making you have gay sex, why do you care?

What's wrong with being gay? The Right can't handle that moral challenge.
Bullshit.
you claim that; but then try to ban homosexuals from being themselves.

i am practicing appreciating modern women being them modern selves in modern times, simply for the sake of modern gender relations. i love modern times.
Liar. You are completely incapable of telling the truth on any subject matter.
You claim that, but do nothing but impugn.

Bullshit.

i am practicing appreciating modern women being them modern selves in modern times, simply for the sake of modern gender relations. i love modern times.

Why do you despise faggots? Who could possibly be disgusted by men that prefer having a dick stuck in their ass full of dead and decaying fecal matter and then licking their own shit off of the dick that penetrated them? Isn't that a perfectly natural and healthy alternative to inserting one's penis into clean and life-generating vaginal canal of a female?

Obviously you're a white-cisgender--heterosexual-bible-thumping-gun-clinging-fascist-nazi-KKK-redneck-old-man that hates gays, lesbians, transgender, muslims, queers, women, childen and poor people.

Bullshit.

You say that like it was not deserved.

and, not Only that, but also infidel, protestant and renegade to a moral of "goodwill toward men".
Again you are not forming actual sentences. You are just uttering words with no discernible meaning. Try to reform what you are saying to actually make some sense. A list of adjectives is not a sentence.

The following is a sentence "Republicans are infidels." Here's another example, some protestant republicans lack the moral of goodwill toward men that they claim to be champions for.

Last edited:
Bullshit.

You say that like it was not deserved.
yes, i do; you need affirmative action to do any Thing more than impugn.

and, not Only that, but also infidel, protestant and renegade to a moral of "goodwill toward men".
Again you are not forming actual sentences. You are just uttering words with no discernible meaning. Try to reform what you are saying to actually make some sense. A list of adjectives is not a sentence.

The following is a sentence "Republicans are infidels." Here's another example, some protestant republicans lack the moral of goodwill toward men that they claim to be champions for.
it merely requires a moral clue and a moral Cause.

^^^^^ He makes a good point, Seawytch. Homosexuality acts like a disease in many ways, particularly in how its pandemic proliferation and its corollary symptoms.

Just more homophobic BS.

Homosexuality acts like a disease? LIke the measles? Or like shingles? Which disease do you imagine homosexuality is like- and why?

Pandemic proliferation? Do you see people suddenly getting infected with 'homosexuality'? Has the actual numbers of homosexuals swelled in the last 5 years- or is that just your irritation with homosexuals being out of the closet?

I know Kaz is lying just to be a troll on the issue- sadly I think you are a true believer in this madness.

Bullshit.

Who could possibly be disgusted by men that prefer having a dick stuck in their ass full of dead and decaying fecal matter and then licking their own shit off of the dick that penetrated them?.

Wow you sure have a rich fantasy life......

Oh, Syriusly's right, I'm lying. I'm lying about everything. o

See I told you.

it merely requires a moral clue and a moral Cause.
"it" without context means nothing. Thus, your sentence as stated means ... "Some topic requires a moral clue and a moral Cause. However, the terms clue and cause are also vague and without context. Thus, your sentence as stated means "Something requires a moral." The word moral has many definitions. Thus because your sentence has no context, we don't really know what you mean by moral. Thus your sentence as stated means ... NOTHING. I hope that helps.

Forum List

Back