GOP's only issue is "bash Clinton"

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
That's all they've got. And their constituents eat it up like the morons they are. Really shows how easy it is to "con" idiots. I'm just glad there's only 33% of this country who are that dumb.

Obviously Hillary is a real threat to the cons, otherwise they wouldn't be so scared to death of her. But how are they going to get the 67% of voters with brains to buy that stupid shit?

But no matter which dem is the nominee, cons are going to claim it's an Obama 3rd term. But anything is better than right wing idiots.

" Clinton Huntin' " is a national sport for RW's . What else can they do so well for so long with such limited brain power?

That's all they've got. And their constituents eat it up like the morons they are. Really shows how easy it is to "con" idiots. I'm just glad there's only 33% of this country who are that dumb.

Obviously Hillary is a real threat to the cons, otherwise they wouldn't be so scared to death of her. But how are they going to get the 67% of voters with brains to buy that stupid shit?

But no matter which dem is the nominee, cons are going to claim it's an Obama 3rd term. But anything is better than right wing idiots.

From the party that still blames W for everything. It's actually Republicans blaming Clinton that's the problem. Yeah, that's what's happening. That's the ticket...

" Clinton Huntin' " is a national sport for RW's . What else can they do so well for so long with such limited brain power?

Sarcasm again? When you vote for Democrats, was that sarcasm too? Have you ever considered that rather than your posts being sarcasm that maybe you are actually just a Democrat?

Clinton as a target is as big as a beached whale. No one has to hunt her down. She's laying right there all prostrate and shit. :thup:

It's too early to have any real issues or policy differences. The MSM doesn't like the Clintons, because the Clintons like to control ALL the information on an issue. Slick pioneered the early response. His campaign would email what the coming week's story would be, and Slick would stick to the script. The MSM would have to report it. They hate the loss of setting the agenda. And, with it being so early, and not having any actual issues, the Clinton machine cannot manage the agenda.

The gop superpacs will of course use smear tactics. Obama pretty well smeared Mitt too.

Sarcasm again? When you vote for Democrats, was that sarcasm too? Have you ever considered that rather than your posts being sarcasm that maybe you are actually just a Democrat?

easily confused?

2 facts ...

Iv'e yet to vote for a Democrat
Clinton Huntin' never stops in the RW camp.

ponder those

easily confused?

2 facts ...

ponder those

Why do you shill for them in every post then?

Cons are going to be doing Timothy McVeigh's for the next ten years.

easily confused?

2 facts ...

ponder those

Why do you shill for them in every post then?

why do I point out the BS of every RW on the board is a much better question.

Here's an article about what a recently dead man said about Hitlery in his Obit.

Not even death has kept one North Carolina man from criticizing Hillary Clinton.

Larry Upright got in a final swipe this week at the Democratic presidential nominee and former secretary of state with his obituary, which ended, "Also, the family respectfully asks that you do not vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016. R.I.P. Grandaddy."

Upright's daughter, Jill McLain, came up with the idea to send one last conservative message for her father, a lifelong Republican.

"He was very passionate about politics and probably passed a little bit of that on. So it was natural for me to think about that," she told ABC News.

Obit Requests Mourners Not Vote For Hillary Clinton In 2016

Sooooo who else should they be targeting? It's not so much fear as she is the leading candidate. In fact, she is the only dem candidate. You expect them to go after someone who is not running? Oh, and please, your opinion here >>>> How Would you rate Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Here's an article about what a recently dead man said about Hitlery in his Obit.

Not even death has kept one North Carolina man from criticizing Hillary Clinton.

Larry Upright got in a final swipe this week at the Democratic presidential nominee and former secretary of state with his obituary, which ended, "Also, the family respectfully asks that you do not vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016. R.I.P. Grandaddy."

Upright's daughter, Jill McLain, came up with the idea to send one last conservative message for her father, a lifelong Republican.

"He was very passionate about politics and probably passed a little bit of that on. So it was natural for me to think about that," she told ABC News.

Obit Requests Mourners Not Vote For Hillary Clinton In 2016

why do I point out the BS of every RW on the board is a much better question.

see what I mean Kaz.

naw, of course you don't.

The Dems' entire campaign platform is: Hillary has a Vagina.

Forum List

Back