What is the difference??

Are American Muslim women oppressed if they choose to wear a hajib?
That depends on whether or not they do it because they want to, or because they're forced to. There are no governments where Christian men are empiwered to attack and kill women for discarding the habit...and in fact the habit represents a.woman's VOLUNTARY rejection of the world and commitment to Christ. The other is part of a.repressive dress code that is imposed.upon women regardless of their desire, and enforced via beating and death by any man who feels the.woman is violating the code...placing the women at the.mercy of any male.

I know that is too obvious for you to grasp, but I feel compelled to demonstrate the.glaring difference in case someone less stupid than yourself is.paying attention.

For many Muslim women in America, wearing the hijab is EXACTLY that, a voluntary commitment to her religion. You can't just assume they are all oppressed. That's stupid.

you finally made a correct statement coyote---"for many muslim women......
hijab is voluntary....." Yes---in fact it is even used as an "IN YOUR FACE.."
move by some muslimah sluts

Are American Muslim women oppressed if they choose to wear a hajib?
That depends on whether or not they do it because they want to, or because they're forced to. There are no governments where Christian men are empiwered to attack and kill women for discarding the habit...and in fact the habit represents a.woman's VOLUNTARY rejection of the world and commitment to Christ. The other is part of a.repressive dress code that is imposed.upon women regardless of their desire, and enforced via beating and death by any man who feels the.woman is violating the code...placing the women at the.mercy of any male.

I know that is too obvious for you to grasp, but I feel compelled to demonstrate the.glaring difference in case someone less stupid than yourself is.paying attention.

For many Muslim women in America, wearing the hijab is EXACTLY that, a voluntary commitment to her religion. You can't just assume they are all oppressed. That's stupid.

you finally made a correct statement coyote---"for many muslim women......
hijab is voluntary....." Yes---in fact it is even used as an "IN YOUR FACE.."
move by some muslimah sluts
And those are generally mentally ill previously liberal women who adopt Islam after failing.to find happiness in lesbianism.

A cultural tradition.embraced by Islam.

And hindus, and orthodox jews...
No, not.really.

Yes. Really.

It is clear to me that you have not had much contact with MUSLIMS, HINDUS---or ORTHODOX JEWS-------interestingly enough-----I have----with all three.
Coyote just blindly supports anybody who abuses women.

no----she just has a "thing" for muslims. I understand-----LONG LONG ago---when I was very young------and first came into contact with muslims---sorta peripherally in the USA (more than 50 years ago) ----I kinda felt protective
towards them too because WASPS ----"made fun" In fact I was so protective of
them --------that some seemed to see me as a POTENTIAL CONVERT (nope)---
that is how I ended up invited to mosques------like------more than 45 years ago----.
Listening to hate rants------did turn me off----but I did not lose sympathy for a few
more years--------I LEARNED MORE. In fact, I learned so much about their hatreds for HINDUS-------it was hindus who became my OBJECT of "protection"

No, not.really.

Yes. Really.

It is clear to me that you have not had much contact with MUSLIMS, HINDUS---or ORTHODOX JEWS-------interestingly enough-----I have----with all three.

no----she just has a "thing" for muslims. I understand-----LONG LONG ago---when I was very young------and first came into contact with muslims---sorta peripherally in the USA (more than 50 years ago) ----I kinda felt protective
that is how I ended up invited to mosques------like------more than 45 years ago----.
Listening to hate rants------did turn me off----but I did not lose sympathy for a few
more years--------I LEARNED MORE. In fact, I learned so much about their hatreds for HINDUS-------it was hindus who became my OBJECT of "protection"
Years ago I dated a number of muslim men. I never felt protective. It was still a matter of what can you do for me. After an initial period of being perfect and generous companions, they all got creepy. They got cloying and smothering. Then they had to go.

Years ago I dated a number of muslim men. I never felt protective. It was still a matter of what can you do for me. After an initial period of being perfect and generous companions, they all got creepy. They got cloying and smothering. Then they had to go.

I was working in a place with lots of muslims----mostly young medical school graduates-------the rest of the population was largely WASP

The government and family "can't" make the woman become a Catholic Nun. It's strictly her choice. In Islam, it's the government and family that decides for her. The nun: free choice. The Islamic woman: Government oppression and religious and family brain-washing, backed by force.

No, not.really.

Yes. Really.

She has a *thing* for any group that degrades and abuses women and children.

Forum List

Back