Do the Blind commit crimes?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
I have never checked to learn if the blind are jailed for committing crimes. Do any of you know either way?

I got to thinking of this due to a CBS TV program where a person invented a way for the Blind not to see, but to get information electronically to them so they visualize things.
It was not about crime to be clear. But what the heck. If the blind do not commit crimes, would it be worth blinding criminals so they quit being criminals?

I have never checked to learn if the blind are jailed for committing crimes. Do any of you know either way?

I got to thinking of this due to a CBS TV program where a person invented a way for the Blind not to see, but to get information electronically to them so they visualize things.
It was not about crime to be clear. But what the heck. If the blind do not commit crimes, would it be worth blinding criminals so they quit being criminals?
That’s a bit harsh to do that to Trump, don’t you think?

Just strap and lock an unremovable VR headset to Criminals heads with this view and they will wish they were blind .

1712191044281.png

Attachments

• 1712190999850.png
    1712190999850.png
    64.2 KB · Views: 0

A blind man walks into a 7/11 and starts knocking the merchandise off the shelf. The store clerk walks up and in an "Indian" dialect says "Can i help you sir". The blind man responds "No thank you, just looking"....

Forum List

Back