What is the difference??

This is a free country, people can choose what they want to wear. They can wear a religious paper baggie on their heads for all I care - doesn't mean they're oppressed.

Why do flaming liberal ideologues rush to defend radical Islam at the drop of a hat? I have always wondered about that... never have gotten an answer. It's like these idiots are joined at the hip with radical fundamental religious zealots. There is nothing they won't defend or carry the water for. Here we see several prolific left-wing posters, passionately and vehemently arguing on behalf of the Islamic faith. WHY?

The part that really doesn't make any sense to me is, if the radical Islamic movement ever realizes it's worldwide Caliphate, these same left-wing liberals will be the first people executed. They are essentially the epitome of why the radicals are so mad. It is this creeping social promiscuity and liberation of women and homosexuals they are most opposed to.

It just seems odd... in a real boneheaded way... that the liberal left continues to embolden these people.

This is a free country, people can choose what they want to wear. They can wear a religious paper baggie on their heads for all I care - doesn't mean they're oppressed.

does not mean they are not---------I have a bit of first hand -----"experience"

does not mean they are not---------I have a bit of first hand -----"experience"
Irosie you barely know anything about your jewish religion.

Yet you constantly post on threads concerning Islam and muslims as though you are some kind of expert........which you are not.

Have you ever considered learning more about Judaism and posting about what you have discovered? ....... :cool:

Heck if I know.........?? ...... :dunno:

f78ce3aa36736d845b1fc2e50498ebd7.jpg

What is the difference??

71vj5Jv8LlL._SL1500_.jpg

41sVbXjX%2BpL._AC_UL320_SR270,320_.jpg

For a woman to cover or not cover is an personal choice in the majority of muslim countries. ........ :cool:

No it's not. Even western journalist women are advised to wear the hijabs when working in a Muslim country. For a female Muslim, there is no such thing as "personal choice" ...that is a concept not granted to women. The very best case scenario, it is their husband's choice, but this doesn't apply to the hijab and respecting the traditions of the religion. This is why fundamentalist radicals are unacceptable.
iran anti bad-hijab police :

00490DC2-B91F-4FCA-80ED-AC8B5C85A2B3_mw1024_s_n.jpg

528977_201.jpg
184363.jpg
4-495x330.jpg
9_8602020578_L600.jpg
hejab-ejbari.jpg

Heck if I know.........?? ...... :dunno:

f78ce3aa36736d845b1fc2e50498ebd7.jpg

Neither are from what the pics provide.

Is one of them being beaten to compel compliance to religious laws?

Does one have the freedom to leave her religion?

Does one of them have property in her name and an income independent of a man?

And?

You don't think young women from other cultures get the shit beaten out of them by their families or communities for dressing "immodestly"? What does that have to do with the thousands who choose to wear it freely?

another case of "MORE OR LESS"-----coyote-------be not silly-----

I missed you Rosie, welcome back.

A cultural tradition.embraced by Islam.

And hindus, and orthodox jews...
No, not.really.

Yes. Really.
No, neither Hindus nor orthodox Jews are known for beating and killing their wives and daughters for refusing to wear a hajib. You're just making shit up again.

No, not.really.

Yes. Really.

It is clear to me that you have not had much contact with MUSLIMS, HINDUS---or ORTHODOX JEWS-------interestingly enough-----I have----with all three.

Are American Muslim women oppressed if they choose to wear a hajib?

some are-------within their families they can be under VERY INTENSE OPPRESSION -----an interesting factoid I learned from ACTUAL EXPOSURE TO THE ISSUE---the
the persons most ENTHUSIASTICALLY oppressive can be the womans own ---FAMILY OF ORIGIN------especially her very own MOTHER!!!!!!----next come her very own brothers. Muslim women do not get the support they need----from their OWN MOTHERS!!!

The wearing of the veil is a cultural tradition not an Islamic one. ....... :cool:

No, not.really.

Yes. Really.

It is clear to me that you have not had much contact with MUSLIMS, HINDUS---or ORTHODOX JEWS-------interestingly enough-----I have----with all three.
Coyote just blindly supports anybody who abuses women.

Forum List

Back