Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Heck if I know.........?? ...... :dunno:

f78ce3aa36736d845b1fc2e50498ebd7.jpg

the one over there on the right ------is likely to pull a knife out of her rags and stick it
into some little old lady--------the one on the left gives out tiny pocket sized
bibles ----usually around Christmas time (which do not explode)

Muslim women in many countries certainly have a choice. It's a myth to think Muslim women have no choice.
Describe their choices.

They can wear one. They can not wear one.
In which countries?

US, Canada, France, Germany, England, Turkey, Bangladesh, Gambia, Indonesia, Kosovo, Lebenon....etc etc
Where do most Muslim women reside? I think you are mistaken, I think the choice is the husbands not the woman's.

Muslim women in many countries certainly have a choice. It's a myth to think Muslim women have no choice.

You're pulling a bait and switch here. You should be showing something from the Islamic faith, an edict or command, something from the Koran, to illustrate how this is a choice of Muslim women. In absence of that (because it doesn't exist) you attempt to use non-Islamic government to pretend they have a choice. In America, they have the choice... they don't even have to be Muslims. That doesn't have a damn thing to do with the Islamic faith, that's westernized government with individual Constitutional freedom. It also represents the primary beef of radical Islam. In their view, NOTHING is ever a woman's choice.

Describe their choices.

They can wear one. They can not wear one.
In which countries?

US, Canada, France, Germany, England, Turkey, Bangladesh, Gambia, Indonesia, Kosovo, Lebenon....etc etc
Where do most Muslim women reside? I think you are mistaken, I think the choice is the husbands not the woman's.

sheeeesh local custom and pressure is the biggie in MOST places---the situation
VARIES over time and place

the one over there on the right ------is likely to pull a knife out of her rags and stick it
into some little old lady--------the one on the left gives out tiny pocket sized
bibles ----usually around Christmas time (which do not explode)

So you're as "knowledgeable" about Catholicism as you are about Islam. Not surprising.

You're pulling a bait and switch here. You should be showing something from the Islamic faith, an edict or command, something from the Koran, to illustrate how this is a choice of Muslim women. In absence of that (because it doesn't exist) you attempt to use non-Islamic government to pretend they have a choice. In America, they have the choice... they don't even have to be Muslims. That doesn't have a damn thing to do with the Islamic faith, that's westernized government with individual Constitutional freedom. It also represents the primary beef of radical Islam. In their view, NOTHING is ever a woman's choice.

Moving the goal posts? The OP did not include all those restrictions you are now adding.

For additional information on which countries require a hajib and which leave it up to the woman's choice: Hijab by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

New Topics

Forum List

Back