What Is It About Women's Breasts?

EZ, who do you think invented a man's attraction to a woman and the woman's to a man? And the physical pleasure of the body?

It's just supposed to be treated with honor, it's precious, it's not to be thrown around or treated like a handshake. One man for one woman. And if that woman's husband has been two years living with his slut girlfriend, hey, I keep myself awake any way I want.

You have it all wrong. Masturbating in your car, while driving IS precious. It's a sacred moment, between you and the trucker. So not slutty.

Honey, if you don't know the difference between waking up and orgasm, then you're either missing out on a lot or getting way too much exercise

Like I said, a precious, sacred moment between you and the trucker. So not slutty or masturbating.

You have it all wrong. Masturbating in your car, while driving IS precious. It's a sacred moment, between you and the trucker. So not slutty.

LOL!

Truckers are the way, and the light, and the road, right?

Wow EZ, I'm sure truckers in your area are smiling tonight, with that kind of endorsement! :clap2:

Why, are you playing with your boobies in front of them again! :eek:

I found the perfect song to dedicate to jent! :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CyNabyA4lA]YouTube - "The Righteous Path" by Drive-By Truckers[/ame]

Well... sarcasm from the usual suspects, but no REAL answers.... "when did womens breasts become SEXUAL objects, and why?"

I get why GENITALS are sexual and to be covered, but breasts? Since when? So women have some milk making apparatus in their breasts which make them larger than mens, but we both have nipples. So why are women required to cover their nipples, mainly, and men aren't? What's the difference between a woman's nipple and a mans?

since whenever men decided that female breasts turned them on.

so when did women start to get enjoyment out of rubbing themselfs on the breast and playing with there own nipples.

Well... sarcasm from the usual suspects, but no REAL answers.... "when did womens breasts become SEXUAL objects, and why?"

I get why GENITALS are sexual and to be covered, but breasts? Since when? So women have some milk making apparatus in their breasts which make them larger than mens, but we both have nipples. So why are women required to cover their nipples, mainly, and men aren't? What's the difference between a woman's nipple and a mans?

since whenever men decided that female breasts turned them on.

so when did women start to get enjoyment out of rubbing themselfs on the breast and playing with there own nipples.

Ask jent, she'll tell you all about it!

Do you own a truck by chance?

YouTube - "The Righteous Path" by Drive-By Truckers

AMAZING how fast you found that! wow. How did that happen, familiar with that kind of music?

oh yeah, I forgot, I'm sure truckers listen to that all the time

but I wouldn't know, I'll take your word for it

Huh?:confused:

Try putting BOTH hands on the keyboard when you type...

It's okay Dis, read it again, you'll catch on, some of us just need more time

YouTube - "The Righteous Path" by Drive-By Truckers

AMAZING how fast you found that! wow. How did that happen, familiar with that kind of music?

Give her break, Dis. She's trying to stay awake.

Oh, I'm quite adept at reading the written word. That was simply the poorest attempt at a retort I've seen on this board in a loooooooong time. 5th graders got more game than you.

Godammit.

Last time. No shitting on the tit threads!!!

You're right. JenT's comments about tweeking her nipples as an effective method to stay awake on the road, and not actually masturbating, and praying should go in the 'absurd trends' thread.

Ugh, I musta missed that post.

Oh, you can continue to shit. I'd rather have that than the mental picture of JenT flickin' her rosebuds.

Now where'dafuck did I put the mind-bleach?

I'm figuring this shit out-----when a woman gets a little to personal when the big SEX topic jumps up al lthe other women pounce on her ass.

now----

Back to the tits, ladies

Oh, I'm quite adept at reading the written word. That was simply the poorest attempt at a retort I've seen on this board in a loooooooong time. 5th graders got more game than you.

So lets look at this, I said all of

"Or stay awake on long drives home."

And FIVE pages later you women are still after me.

You don't like me. Admit it. you really don't like me :D

Forum List

Back