What Is It About Women's Breasts?

You can't get a home run without touching second base. Pretty simple really. Even women play with them when they want to hit a home run by themselves. :tongue:

I mean if all they really are is two sacks of fat and milk producing equipment, and their only real function is to feed babies, then when and where did all this SEXUAL baggage get assigned to them? Who was the genius that decided that it was immoral or unsavory for women to show their breasts because they're SEXUAL toys? Honestly, I don't get it.

Women figured out they could get rich if they took proper care of them and only showed them to certain people. That forced the women with crappy tits to cover em up too because they would look cheap if they walked around topless all the time.
Follow the money, Pale. :lol:

Why do so many men on internet Role playing games pass themselves off as women?

So they have their very own boobs to control.

One of my funnest times on the internet was when me and my gf pretended to be men. We wanted to know who all these slutty women were that the guys kept claiming were seducing them in PM (this was a Christian chat)

So we pretended to be a couple of macho guys and within half an hour we had all the women swooning. Really freaked me out. BUT NOT ONE OF THEM HIT ON US OR SAID ANYTHING NASTY.

You guys make that stuff up.

You can't get a home run without touching second base. Pretty simple really. Even women play with them when they want to hit a home run by themselves. :tongue:

Or stay awake on long drives home.

A truckdriver caught me once and allmost ran me off the road.

One of my funnest times on the internet was when me and my gf pretended to be men. We wanted to know who all these slutty women were that the guys kept claiming were seducing them in PM (this was a Christian chat)

So we pretended to be a couple of macho guys and within half an hour we had all the women swooning. Really freaked me out. BUT NOT ONE OF THEM HIT ON US OR SAID ANYTHING NASTY.

You really are one creepy person...

right-----there are no women seducing men :lol:

Or stay awake on long drives home.

A truckdriver caught me once and allmost ran me off the road.

You really are one creepy person...

Yeah but I have fun :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

This was AOL Christian singles (no longer the same group) about 150 regulars...it was a blast

And psssssp, yes, we Christian women know you're not really gonna get far over the internet :eusa_shhh:

This was AOL Christian singles (no longer the same group) about 150 regulars...it was a blast

And psssssp, yes, we Christian women know you're not really gonna get far over the internet :eusa_shhh:

true--virtual titties are pretty bla. :lol: (0) (o)

Only pole rider could pen prose that made women's bodies sound distasteful...not that we aren't all glad that you think so poorly of women's breasts. Creep out factor of 10 even reading PR's thoughts.

So if there was a nation wide referendum put out right now for vote as to whether or not women should be allowed to go topless in public and it would no longer be considered indecent exposure, and only women were allowed to vote, how do you women think it would turn out?

I'd say that there would probably be only 1 in 10 breasts that I would want to see in public.

The rest of them...keep 'em under wraps.

I COULDN'T agree MORE! However, that doesn't answer the question.

I don't think women would go around topless even if they had the right to do so. But, they do in other countries. I wonder why we're such prudes here in America?

It's legal for women to go topless just about anywhere in Ontario. Not many do, a few at the beach - that's about it.

Only pole rider could pen prose that made women's bodies sound distasteful...not that we aren't all glad that you think so poorly of women's breasts. Creep out factor of 10 even reading PR's thoughts.

Hey now---I'm the top ranked perv here until my term runs out.

Hey now---I'm the top ranked perv here until my term runs out.
No offense, Dillo...but I thought pervs actually enjoyed sex with the opposite gender...or any gender for that matter.

Talking about women's breasts... I wish God would have put them on a woman's back. It would make slow dancing so much more fun!:lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back