What Is It About Women's Breasts?

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
I mean if all they really are is two sacks of fat and milk producing equipment, and their only real function is to feed babies, then when and where did all this SEXUAL baggage get assigned to them? Who was the genius that decided that it was immoral or unsavory for women to show their breasts because they're SEXUAL toys? Honestly, I don't get it.

I mean if all they really are is two sacks of fat and milk producing equipment, and their only real function is to feed babies, then when and where did all this SEXUAL baggage get assigned to them? Who was the genius that decided that it was immoral or unsavory for women to show their breasts because they're SEXUAL toys? Honestly, I don't get it.

Considering homosexuality, Pale?

Considering homosexuality, Pale?
lol.

Well... sarcasm from the usual suspects, but no REAL answers.... "when did womens breasts become SEXUAL objects, and why?"

I get why GENITALS are sexual and to be covered, but breasts? Since when? So women have some milk making apparatus in their breasts which make them larger than mens, but we both have nipples. So why are women required to cover their nipples, mainly, and men aren't? What's the difference between a woman's nipple and a mans?

Last edited:
Did you know that the first woman had three breasts? It's true!

After three weeks in the Garden of Eden, God came to visit Eve.
So, how is everything going?" inquired God.
"It is all so beautiful, God," she replied. "Everything is wonderful, but I have just one problem. It's these breasts, the middle one pushes the other two out and I am constantly knocking them with my arms." She felt that having only two breasts might leave her body more "symmetrically balanced."
"A fair point," replied God "I will fix it." He removed the middle breast and tossed it into the bushes.
Three weeks passed and God once again visited Eve in the Garden of Eden.
"Well, Eve, how is my favourite creation?"
"Just fantastic, but for one oversight on your part. You see, all the animals are paired off, they all have a mate except me."
God thought for a moment and said. "You know you are right. You do need a mate and I will immediately create a man from a part of you. Now let's see, where did I put the useless tit?"

Well... sarcasm from the usual suspects, but no REAL answers.... "when did womens breasts become SEXUAL objects, and why?"

I get why GENITALS are sexual and to be covered, but breasts? Since when? So women have some milk making apparatus in their breasts which make them larger than mens, but we both have nipples. So why are women required to cover their nipples, mainly, and men aren't? What's the difference between a woman's nipple and a mans?

since whenever men decided that female breasts turned them on.

So, you'd like us to believe that men made women start covering up their tops because they thought tits turned them on? When was that?

Last edited:
I'm going to attempt to explain this...A long time ago... a very long time ago, the human animal sexual act was performed much as it was by the other animals, commonly referred to as "doggy style" nowadays. The main sexual attraction therefore, was the buttock. The more visually attractive, the more apt the female was to attract a mate.
As time passed the human animal began the face to face sexual act. The buttock became less and less the main attraction.
If you notice, the breast cleavage mimics the view of a female walking away from you.
It's a throw-back of a time when the buttock was the main form of sexual attraction.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Power and Control.

Fair enough, but I contend that if women let them hang out like men, men wouldn't be all bent out of shape every time they see them. They'd cease to be this mystical, sexual object.

So, you'd like us believe that men made women start covering up their tops because they thought tits turned them on? When was that?

OF COURSE! That's certainly part of it, and you need to tell me why, it should change??? :lol: I personally, as a female, like the control and power...i use them all the time on the hubby! :lol::lol:

care

I'm going to attempt to explain this...A long time ago... a very long time ago, the human animal sexual act was performed much as it was by the other animals, commonly referred to as "doggy style" nowadays. The main sexual attraction therefore, was the buttock. The more visually attractive, the more apt the female was to attract a mate.
As time passed the human animal began the face to face sexual act. The buttock became less and less the main attraction.
If you notice, the breast cleavage mimics the view of a female walking away from you.
It's a throw-back of a time when the buttock was the main form of sexual attraction.

Oh you're going to have to link to that story...
rolleye0014.gif

Fair enough, but I contend that if women let them hang out like men, men wouldn't be all bent out of shape every time they see them. They'd cease to be this mystical, sexual object.

So, you'd like us believe that men made women start covering up their tops because they thought tits turned them on? When was that?

OF COURSE! That's certainly part of it, and you need to tell me why, it should change??? :lol: I personally, as a female, like the control and power...i use them all the time on the hubby! :lol::lol:

care

Now THERE'S some truth... you don't know WHY jugs are considered sexual objects, but you love the POWER and CONTROL they give you... :lol:

I can appreciate that Care, but it really doesn't answer the question.

And also, I'm thinking, when the first humans tweeked a womans nipple and she felt a flutter and some butter down below.

;D

Pale: they are more than just milk production mechanisms. They are also highly sensitive erogenous zones.

So, you'd like us to believe that men made women start covering up their tops because they thought tits turned them on? When was that?

Nah. You've got it wrong. Think of them as two knobs on your radio. Twiddle them right and you not only get it turned on, but you'll improve the reception too! :cool:

Oh you're going to have to link to that story...
rolleye0014.gif

Hey man, We all have our favorite generic turn on's, and each has individual characteristics that vary in ability to attract the opposite sex. But, Breasts, Eyes, Bone Structure, What have you. You are obviously a butt man. I like to look towards what ever the strongest point of attraction that I'm drawn to.

I will say in all honesty, that I have never in my life related butts to breasts, and am unclear of whether I should thank you or not for that perspective. In fairness, I need Time, much time to contemplate the matter.

Forum List

Back