What Is It About Women's Breasts?

Is this randy way of expalining creationism, or what? Jesus was one horny son of a bitch. Tits for Jesus. What WOULD Jesus do, suck em or fuck em? Yeah, a OUR father, who art in heaven, he's jacking off. What? God has nothing better to do?

I'd say that there would probably be only 1 in 10 breasts that I would want to see in public.

The rest of them...keep 'em under wraps.

I COULDN'T agree MORE! However, that doesn't answer the question.

I don't think women would go around topless even if they had the right to do so. But, they do in other countries. I wonder why we're such prudes here in America?

It's legal for women to go topless just about anywhere in Ontario. Not many do, a few at the beach - that's about it.

Same in Austin----you still gotta go to a strip joint and pay for the good ones :lol:

Or stay awake on long drives home.

A truckdriver caught me once and allmost ran me off the road.

Wouldn't praying be a be a better alternative.

Does Baby Jesus watch her play with herself?

EZ, who do you think invented a man's attraction to a woman and the woman's to a man? And the physical pleasure of the body?

It's just supposed to be treated with honor, it's precious, it's not to be thrown around or treated like a handshake. One man for one woman. And if that woman's husband has been two years living with his slut girlfriend, hey, I keep myself awake any way I want.

EZ, who do you think invented a man's attraction to a woman and the woman's to a man? And the physical pleasure of the body?

It's just supposed to be treated with honor, it's precious, it's not to be thrown around or treated like a handshake. One man for one woman. And if that woman's husband has been two years living with his slut girlfriend, hey, I keep myself awake any way I want.

Lighten up Jezebel, it was a joke. :cuckoo:

:cuckoo: you sure like that smilie, get a lot of headaches? Because I know how you don't like to insult people :D

:cuckoo: you sure like that smilie, get a lot of headaches? Because I know how you don't like to insult people :D

Nah, I just use it for you!

Shalom!

:popcorn:

You have it all wrong. Masturbating in your car, while driving IS precious. It's a sacred moment, between you and the trucker. So not slutty.

Last edited:
$paint suit.jpg

Remeber when a few long timers on here got upset about this avie?

You have it all wrong. Masturbating in your car, while driving IS precious. It's a sacred moment, between you and the trucker. So not slutty.

Honey, if you don't know the difference between waking up and orgasm, then you're either missing out on a lot or getting way too much exercise

LOL!

Truckers are the way, and the light, and the road, right?

LOL!

Truckers are the way, and the light, and the road, right?

Wow EZ, I'm sure truckers in your area are smiling tonight, with that kind of endorsement! :clap2:

New Topics

Forum List

Back