holidays

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
do you take off work to celebrate a religious holiday even tho you are no religious in any way.

I'll take any time off from work given to me. None of the religious holidays represent what they originally did. I may be wrong but there are only 2 religious holidays, Good Friday and Christmas.

do you take off work to celebrate a religious holiday even tho you are no religious in any way.

Good question... now we'll see how many atheists here are honest, and care to explain themselves.

Honest about what, and what would you like "explained"?

You've already been honest, and you know what about.

So it's not as though it's big mystery why people that don't believe in God or Jesus Christ take Christmas off for instance. Hey, it's a day off, usually paid. Why wouldn't they take it? It's given to them. Makes no difference whether they believe or not. But, it is rather hypocritical, don't you think?

Good question... now we'll see how many atheists here are honest, and care to explain themselves.

Honest about what, and what would you like "explained"?

You've already been honest, and you know what about.

So it's not as though it's big mystery why people that don't believe in God or Jesus Christ take Christmas off for instance. Hey, it's a day off, usually paid. Why wouldn't they take it? It's given to them. Makes no difference whether they believe or not. But, it is rather hypocritical, don't you think?
Froggy wrote:
even tho you are no religious in any way
What does this have to do with being a believer or an Atheist?

Forum List

Back