What is it about the anti-gun crowd?

Did I come to the wrong conclusion?

Do you or do you not believe abortion is murder?
Murder is a legal term.

I've explained my views on abortion in the relevant threads. This thread is about how retarded the anti-gun clowns are.

You're not bound by the law, remember? so murder as a legal term is not relevant.

I'll repeat the question:

Do you or do you not believe that abortion is murder?

Does everyone agree that convicted felons should never be able to own a gun...ever?
Depends on the crime and whether we have reason to believe they constitute a threat to society.

After all, the ones intent on committing crimes with guns don't petition for the right to get the gun legally and have their name on all the paperwork.

After you've completed your sentence, if you've no pattern of violent behavior we should consider restoring your rights after such a period of time as is deemed sufficient to establish that you are doing right and there is no evidence you pose a threat to society.

Last edited:
It was once against the LAW to aid an escaped slave in his attempts to avoid recapture

Would you turn in an escaped slave?

There is no legal slavery now. What kind of question is that?
I'll take that as a 'Yes, I'd turn the ****** in. Praise the Glorious State, as it is my god. The Law of the State is my conscience, for independent thought is hard and principles get in the way of obedience.'

No you'll take that as a neg rep for lying about what I said.

While I think gun ownership is ridiculous..I am not in favor of a total ban at this point. Guns for home protection...and very limited licenses for people who really need to carry (like business owners who have a large amount of cash with them many times during the day) is probably a good compromise.

But NRA types aren't interested in that.
they are not?.....

I'll take that as a 'Yes, I'd turn the ****** in. Praise the Glorious State, as it is my god. The Law of the State is my conscience, for independent thought is hard and principles get in the way of obedience.'

Lemme guess.

You just re-read Huckleberry Finn..right?:lol:
Never read it.

But I've been talking to a poster who'd turn in Anne Frank and would hand his infant child over the the SS to be killed for having the wrong hair colour.

Oh, so now you're saying you're not bound to the law after all?

Did I come to the wrong conclusion?

Do you or do you not believe abortion is murder?
Murder is a legal term.

I've explained my views on abortion in the relevant threads. This thread is about how retarded the anti-gun clowns are.

You're not bound by the law, remember? so murder as a legal term is not relevant.

I've read enough of his posts to answer for him. Yes. he. does.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the whole "Wild West" thing that the gun nuts seem to cling too.

Settling up with shootin' irons just doesn't seem the way to go..moving forward.

I've lived in dangerous neighborhoods all my damn life. I've had neighbors gunned down in their own home, and police response tends to be slow in my area (for whatever reason). We have guns to protect our families. It's our constitutional right. I'm a law abiding citizen. Staying armed is my duty.

Fuck off elitist.

For NY

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zKt9vp-IZg[/ame]

Hitler appreciates your efforts, good citizen.

Thank you for surrendering your child for extermination in the name of the master race and in accordance with the Law.

While I think gun ownership is ridiculous..

You're very naive.

I am not in favor of a total ban at this point. Guns for home protection...and very limited licenses for people who really need to carry (like business owners who have a large amount of cash with them many times during the day) is probably a good compromise.

Sure, because we all know that not having a license to carry will keep the gangbangers and other miscreants from carrying their guns on them. :rolleyes:

But NRA types aren't interested in that.

That's because what you suggest is foolish and illogical. Your argument is emotionally based, not factually based.

There is no legal slavery. If you'd use your head you'd create a current example.

Murder is a legal term.

I thought that was a reasonable conclusion as vigorously as he was arguing the other day for the fetus having rights as a person.

Can't understand why he's loathe to admit it though. So many are so gun-shy around here of simply stating their positions clearly and unequivocally.

There is no legal slavery. If you'd use your head you'd create a current example.
I did. You evaded it.

Because you're piece of shit and a waste of life who can't deny that you'd hand your infant daughter over for sterilization or violent gang-rape at the hand of the 'police' if some lawmaker said you had to.

I thought that was a reasonable conclusion as vigorously as he was arguing the other day for the fetus having rights as a person.

Can't understand why he's loathe to admit it though. So many are so gun-shy around here of simply stating their positions clearly and unequivocally.
You retards could just read my posts in the abortion thread

Lemme guess.

Never read it.

But I've been talking to a poster who'd turn in Anne Frank and would hand his infant child over the the SS to be killed for having the wrong hair colour.

And you would kill women for having abortions if you had the guts.

Lemme guess.

Never read it.

And you would kill women for having abortions if you had the guts.
Do cite.

If she killed a baby the day before it was born, maybe.

Then again, you assume I support capital punishment in all cases of murder.

Forum List

Back