What is it about the anti-gun crowd?

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
Whenever people like Olberman say shit like 'How someone this disturbed got... the right to have [a gun] concealed', I always wonder one thing: Do these idiots really think criminals didn't conceal their weapons before the law changed?

I always thought that criminals didn't obey the law in the first place- I mean, isn't that what makes them criminals?

It's the whole "Wild West" thing that the gun nuts seem to cling too.

Settling up with shootin' irons just doesn't seem the way to go..moving forward.

• Banned

The only people I see cling to any 'Wild West' mythology is the anti-gun crowd.

People, like you, who don't know jack shit about guns, the Old West (Which wasn't as wild as Hollywood would have you believe), or much of anything else.

Settling up with shootin' irons just doesn't seem the way to go..moving forward.

Do you know why we have a standing military? Do you know why people learn Aikido and Krav Maga? Do you know the most common reason for having a gun in the home?

Because people who rape and murder other people will always have weapons. And they love idiots like you who don't believe in being able to defend yourself or your children.

People, like you, who don't know jack shit about guns, the Old West (Which wasn't as wild as Hollywood would have you believe), or much of anything else.

Do you know why we have a standing military? Do you know why people learn Aikido and Krav Maga? Do you know the most common reason for having a gun in the home?

Because people who rape and murder other people will always have weapons. And they love idiots like you who don't believe in being able to defend yourself or your children.

Several of my friends were killed by guns.

That's all I need to know.

Jack.

Jack.

Sounds like you're hanging around with a bunch of assholes. Perhaps a change of venue is in order.

Just say'n.

Jack.
I would be interested in knowing how "several" of your friends have been killed by guns. In remote circumstances someone may know one who has died by a gun. Without being an ass I am curious how you can know SEVERAL that have died by guns. What were they doing when they died?

Jack.
I would be interested in knowing how "several" of your friends have been killed by guns. In remote circumstances someone may know one who has died by a gun. Without being an ass I am curious how you can know SEVERAL that have died by guns. What were they doing when they died?

That's what I'm saying.. it's rare to know ONE person who has been killed by a gun. Unless you're in the Military in a time of war.

is it wrong to not own a gun?

Of course not. WTF????? See, you libs gotta understand, if we don't agre with you, we don't DEMAND that you COMPLY with our stance. Own a gun, don't own a gun... I really don't care.
Untrue. Most on the right want everyone to comply with their stance on abortion.

That said, I am not opposed to gun ownership.

is it wrong to not own a gun?

Of course not. WTF????? See, you libs gotta understand, if we don't agre with you, we don't DEMAND that you COMPLY with our stance. Own a gun, don't own a gun... I really don't care.

pro choice pro life
gay marriage anti gay marriage
but whatever

Gun ownership is legal... why would I care if you buy one or not?

And to the rest of your nonsense, I don't believe in abortion, but abortion is legal, so that's the end of it.

Gay marriage isn't legal, I don't want to see it legal. If it becomes legal, I'll deal with it as such.

Capiatl punishment is legal, I don't support that, but I accept it as such.

See? That wasn't so hard. But, whatever.

Jack.

No, they were killed by killers.

What if I killed them with a letter opener? Should those be banned? What about piano wire? What if I'd bashed their brains in with rocks- should we ban the planet?

:cuckoo:

Many people have been saved by police with guns.

Jack.

No, they were killed by killers.

What if I killed them with a letter opener? Should those be banned? What about piano wire? What if I'd bashed their brains in with rocks- should we ban the planet?

:cuckoo:

Many people have been saved by police with guns.

Thnk how many lives could be saved if we banned automobiles?

Forum List

Back