What is it about the anti-gun crowd?

I've read enough of his posts to answer for him. Yes. he. does.

I thought that was a reasonable conclusion as vigorously as he was arguing the other day for the fetus having rights as a person.

Can't understand why he's loathe to admit it though. So many are so gun-shy around here of simply stating their positions clearly and unequivocally.
You retards could just read my posts in the abortion thread

Are you ashamed of the fact that you consider abortion murder? Or does it create a problem,

since abortion, BY LAW, is not murder, and therefore you cannot act out on the conscience you claim to have,

because you don't have the guts to personally impose the kind of penalties you believe that the abortionist criminals are getting away with under the protection of the LAW.

You're as BOUND by the Law as anyone here, and yet, ironically, you're trying to mock anyone else who might be.

lol

Never read it.

But I've been talking to a poster who'd turn in Anne Frank and would hand his infant child over the the SS to be killed for having the wrong hair colour.

And you would kill women for having abortions if you had the guts.
Do cite.

If she killed a baby the day before it was born, maybe.

Then again, you assume I support capital punishment in all cases of murder.

Ok, then you would imprison women and abortion doctors in your vigilante jail, if you had the guts,

which you don't, because you are BOUND by the LAW.

Does everyone agree that convicted felons should never be able to own a gun...ever?

There should be no law barring a citizen from owing a gun. As I have stated several times, when you limit someone else's rights, you have just limited your own. We should be a free society without any restrictions on the 2nd Amendment, all gun laws should be rescinded and the 2nd Amendment restored to mean, "Shall not be infringed."

If you can't trust a felon or the insane with a gun, you keep them locked away from the free society until you do. You don't take citizen's rights away.

Last edited:
In 2004, under the Republicans, the ban on assault weapons expired. Included in that bill were extended clips. This was why the shooter was able to shoot 33 shots in semi automatic mode without changing clips.

091214-g19.jpg

I don't understand why Republicans don't just go all the way and legalize plastic guns that can get past "metal detectors" and "special rounds" that penetrate bullet proof vests.

In fact, make "bazooka's" legal. They are simply a "larger gun".

bazooka.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Do cite.

If she killed a baby the day before it was born, maybe.

Then again, you assume I support capital punishment in all cases of murder.

Ok, then you would imprison women and abortion doctors in your vigilante jail, if you had the guts,

I would?

And why is that?

Because you believe that fetuses are no different than born humans, and thus logically you would want the same penalties for killing them as you would want for killing born people, all else being equal.

Does everyone agree that convicted felons should never be able to own a gun...ever?

There should be no law barring a citizen from owing a gun. As I have stated several times, when you limit someone else's rights, you have just limited your own. We should be a free society without any restrictions on the 2nd Amendment, all gun laws should be rescinded and the 2nd Amendment restored to mean, "Shall not be infringed."

If you can't trust a felon or the insane with a gun, you keep them locked away from the free society until you do. You don't take citizen's rights away.

Absolutely.

Are you ashamed of the fact that you consider abortion murder?

Do cite.

It's the conclusion I've drawn from reading your posts, and the conclusion I've confirmed now with your clear refusal to contradict or correct.

Again you show how ignorant you are

My arguments are on page 1 but you're a moronic noob assuming to know about a poster you've never spoken to.

Anyone whose been here long enough to actually know my position knows I was using a different name at the time that thread began

I would?

And why is that?

Because you believe that fetuses are no different than born humans, and thus logically you would want the same penalties for killing them as you would want for killing born people, all else being equal.

Again: try going to the relevant threads and actually reading what I've said

In the mean time, stay away from the children in case you read a Onion article and think someone passed a law mandating child rape

In 2004, under the Republicans, the ban on assault weapons expired. Included in that bill were extended clips. This was why the shooter was able to shoot 33 shots in semi automatic mode without changing clips.

091214-g19.jpg

I don't understand why Republicans don't just go all the way and legalize plastic guns that can get past "metal detectors" and "special rounds" that penetrate bullet proof vests.

In fact, make "bazooka's" legal. They are simply a "larger gun".

The old Thompson machine used a barrel clip. I think they hold more rounds. I am not sure of the special vest rounds. Seems like they would come in handy now that criminals can buy vests. I will keep those long clips in mind. I need to pick up a couple of 40 cals to keep in my car.

I kind of prefer the new rocket launcher myself. I would like to see police cars beefed up a bit to meet the new challenges. A fifty cal. would be handy, as well as couple of mounted rocket launchers to stop these highspeed chases.

Last edited:
It's the whole "Wild West" thing that the gun nuts seem to cling too.

The only people I see cling to any 'Wild West' mythology is the anti-gun crowd.

People, like you, who don't know jack shit about guns, the Old West (Which wasn't as wild as Hollywood would have you believe), or much of anything else.

Settling up with shootin' irons just doesn't seem the way to go..moving forward.

Do you know why we have a standing military? Do you know why people learn Aikido and Krav Maga? Do you know the most common reason for having a gun in the home?

Because people who rape and murder other people will always have weapons. And they love idiots like you who don't believe in being able to defend yourself or your children.

Several of my friends were killed by guns.

That's all I need to know.

Jack.

Yeah and you have been mugged and you have had a home invasion. I hate to tell you but the odds of all of that happening to one non gang banger are so remote as to put it into the realm of dis-belief.

The only people I see cling to any 'Wild West' mythology is the anti-gun crowd.

People, like you, who don't know jack shit about guns, the Old West (Which wasn't as wild as Hollywood would have you believe), or much of anything else.

Do you know why we have a standing military? Do you know why people learn Aikido and Krav Maga? Do you know the most common reason for having a gun in the home?

Because people who rape and murder other people will always have weapons. And they love idiots like you who don't believe in being able to defend yourself or your children.

Several of my friends were killed by guns.

That's all I need to know.

Jack.

Yeah and you have been mugged and you have had a home invasion. I hate to tell you but the odds of all of that happening to one non gang banger are so remote as to put it into the realm of dis-belief.

You grew up, where?

Forum List

Back