What the left doesnt want to hear. In Florida it is permissible to carry without a permit. The left went bonkers.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
In July 2023, when Florida became the 26th state to adopt constitutional carry through House Bill 543, media outlets and Democrats unleashed a wave of criticism, predicting an increase in violent crime.
However, more than six months later, evidence has emerged that challenges these claims, showcasing a significant drop in violent crimes, including shootings, in the Sunshine State’s major cities.
Imagine that, less crime, including shootings while more law abiding citizens are carrying concealed. Could it be that criminals realize that it isnt worth trying to do a crime in the Sunshine State so moved on to NYC, LA, or Chicago? One of the Chicagoans found out the hard way.

Wasn't Florida one of the first states to allow licensed concealed carry amidst all kinds of dire predictions of blood running in the streets which of course never came true?
The anti-gun trogs -always- predict blood in the streets when some state loosens its gun control laws.
They have been right exactly 0 times.

In all reality not much has changed here in Florida. It was very easy to get a CWP because we were a "shall issue" state. 2.5 million people had CWPs.

Unlike the dire predictions made by the anti gun nuts allowing unlicensed carry didn't create any danger to anybody except the crooks.

In my case I continued to carry because I had the CWP. The only thing the new law did was make it legal for my wife (who didn't have a CWP) to carry a gun in her purse if she wanted.

Crooks, knowing that my wife may be carrying, is a deterrent to crime.

Why these stupid anti gun nuts don't understand things like this is a mystery.

MSN Imagine that, less crime, including shootings while more law abiding citizens are carrying concealed. Could it be that criminals realize that it isnt worth trying to do a crime in the Sunshine State so moved on to NYC, LA, or Chicago? One of the Chicagoans found out the hard way.

Same here in AL...

In all reality not much has changed here in Florida. It was very easy to get a CWP because we were a "shall issue" state. 2.5 million people had CWPs.

Unlike the dire predictions made by the anti gun nuts allowing unlicensed carry didn't create any danger to anybody except the crooks.

In my case I continued to carry because I had the CWP. The only thing the new law did was make it legal for my wife (who didn't have a CWP) to carry a gun in her purse if she wanted.

It isnt that they dont understand, it is that they are damn mad that they cant rob your wife, or worse be like Bill Clinton.

Can you imagine of the women in this link had a gun, there might not of been a two term rapist in chief.

The Left only wants criminals to carry guns.

They can carry guns.

Well fuck the Left. :)
Well, i wouldnt fuck the left if you paid me to. But i would have no problem giving them the fiddy cent solution.

the-only-good-commie-is-a-dead-com-mie-8060554.png

In my state we have made getting CCW a little tougher and require UBC on all gun purchases. Before the changes the news reported 1 or 2 shootings daily in my area. After the changes that dropped to 1 or 2 shootings a day. Thanks god we passed those more intrusive and limiting laws

In my state we have made getting CCW a little tougher and require UBC on all gun purchases. Before the changes the news reported 1 or 2 shootings daily in my area. After the changes that dropped to 1 or 2 shootings a day. Thanks god we passed those more intrusive and limiting laws
I definitely sense some Sarcasm in your statement....

The anti-gun nuts do understand & that's the problem. Th anti-gun nuts support the statist left religion of almighty g'ment/all powerless servants to serve their g'ment gods. Their religion is quite real @ least in their minds & that religion is titled "STATOLATRY". The religion has been traced back to the fascist era in Europe. The religion appears to be similar or a take off of from the Akkadian empire,(Sargon The Great) & their POYTHEISM religion. The religion MAY have started clear back with the Sumer(Sumerians) tribe but that is not certain.

The religion spread south into the sub-Saharan area of Africa where it became the dominant religion among the black folks. The religion just spread naturally from word of mouth from the Egyptian empire then south. That's WHY the statist left act so bizarre for they literally worship g'ment as heaven & g'ment employees/elected officials as gods. One must realize how simple of mind the statist left really are! North Korea is a far east nation that still believes in the religion of Statolatry & we are seeing the religion spreading "somewhat" in more western countries including our USA.

:lol:
Post hoc, ergo propter hoc.
:lol:

MSN Imagine that, less crime, including shootings while more law abiding citizens are carrying concealed. Could it be that criminals realize that it isnt worth trying to do a crime in the Sunshine State so moved on to NYC, LA, or Chicago? One of the Chicagoans found out the hard way.

Missouri has been the same for about three or more years...Yet I don't carry a gat.

Forum List

Back