What is it about the anti-gun crowd?

You're not bound by the law, remember? so murder as a legal term is not relevant.

I'll repeat the question:

Do you or do you not believe that abortion is murder?
I've read enough of his posts to answer for him. Yes. he. does.

I thought that was a reasonable conclusion as vigorously as he was arguing the other day for the fetus having rights as a person.

Can't understand why he's loathe to admit it though. So many are so gun-shy around here of simply stating their positions clearly and unequivocally.
He is a coward. He makes some good points, but he still is a coward.

The only people I see cling to any 'Wild West' mythology is the anti-gun crowd.

People, like you, who don't know jack shit about guns, the Old West (Which wasn't as wild as Hollywood would have you believe), or much of anything else.

Do you know why we have a standing military? Do you know why people learn Aikido and Krav Maga? Do you know the most common reason for having a gun in the home?

Because people who rape and murder other people will always have weapons. And they love idiots like you who don't believe in being able to defend yourself or your children.

Several of my friends were killed by guns.

That's all I need to know.

Jack.

Yeah and you have been mugged and you have had a home invasion. I hate to tell you but the odds of all of that happening to one non gang banger are so remote as to put it into the realm of dis-belief.

I've had plenty of that shit happen to me. Which is why I exorcise my constitutional right to own and carry a firearm.:eusa_angel:

Jack.

Yeah and you have been mugged and you have had a home invasion. I hate to tell you but the odds of all of that happening to one non gang banger are so remote as to put it into the realm of dis-belief.

You grew up, where?

I lived in a truck from the age of 8 till I was 12. Then when I was putting myself through college I had a job working graves in a little convenience store right at the edge of two gang territories in the 1960's.
Then after that I lived in Inglewood for about a year before I got enough money together to get out of the shithole. No one I know of other than you makes the claim to multiple friends killed and all the other unless they were bangers and I knew the earlier iteration all too well.

I've had one nephew murdered by a ganbanger. I've had four friends killed by drunk drivers. That is a pretty normal average for someone my age. Now if you were in college and were at Virginia Tech when those poor people were killed or you were a student at Columbine, well then I take it all back and will beg for your forgiveness. But other than that your tale would not be believeable.

It's the whole "Wild West" thing that the gun nuts seem to cling too.

People, like you, who don't know jack shit about guns, the Old West (Which wasn't as wild as Hollywood would have you believe), or much of anything else.

Settling up with shootin' irons just doesn't seem the way to go..moving forward.

Do you know why we have a standing military? Do you know why people learn Aikido and Krav Maga? Do you know the most common reason for having a gun in the home?

Because people who rape and murder other people will always have weapons. And they love idiots like you who don't believe in being able to defend yourself or your children.

Jack.

Father Of 9 Year Old Murder Victim In Tucson Does Not Want Restrictions Of Freedoms!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj47lB1a-0Y&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

My brother was killed by someone that used a gun, I was shot by someone with a gun. I'll be damned if I will not have one to protect my self or my family. How many times do you people have to be reminded, it is the criminal not the gun that instigates violence?

is it wrong to not own a gun?

Of course not. WTF????? See, you libs gotta understand, if we don't agre with you, we don't DEMAND that you COMPLY with our stance. Own a gun, don't own a gun... I really don't care.
Untrue. Most on the right want everyone to comply with their stance on abortion.

That said, I am not opposed to gun ownership.

Most on the left want everyone to comply with their version of murdering babies via abortion. Your point?

Of course not. WTF????? See, you libs gotta understand, if we don't agre with you, we don't DEMAND that you COMPLY with our stance. Own a gun, don't own a gun... I really don't care.
Untrue. Most on the right want everyone to comply with their stance on abortion.

Most on the left want everyone to comply with their version of murdering babies via abortion. Your point?
My point, besides the obvious one that you are an idiot?

Show me where anyone on the left advocates you having a forced abortion. And keep in mind, Reagan and Poppa Bush were not on the left.

Jack.

You grew up, where?

Well, where did you grow up, Compton? Jesus, I grew up in the city of Boston, not the suburbs, the urban city, and I don't know anybody who has been shot aside from my father who was serving in a war at the time.

I've known various people who were shot, throughout my life. I have traveled allot though in all fairness. Shit happens. It sucks, but shit happens.

You grew up, where?

I lived in a truck from the age of 8 till I was 12. Then when I was putting myself through college I had a job working graves in a little convenience store right at the edge of two gang territories in the 1960's.
Then after that I lived in Inglewood for about a year before I got enough money together to get out of the shithole. No one I know of other than you makes the claim to multiple friends killed and all the other unless they were bangers and I knew the earlier iteration all too well.

I've had one nephew murdered by a ganbanger. I've had four friends killed by drunk drivers. That is a pretty normal average for someone my age. Now if you were in college and were at Virginia Tech when those poor people were killed or you were a student at Columbine, well then I take it all back and will beg for your forgiveness. But other than that your tale would not be believeable.

NYC is filled with people from all over the world with diverse backgrounds. you should consider that.

It's the conclusion I've drawn from reading your posts, and the conclusion I've confirmed now with your clear refusal to contradict or correct.

Again you show how ignorant you are

My arguments are on page 1 but you're a moronic noob assuming to know about a poster you've never spoken to.

Anyone whose been here long enough to actually know my position knows I was using a different name at the time that thread began

Why can't you just state your view here? What's the big problem?

It's the whole "Wild West" thing that the gun nuts seem to cling too.

Settling up with shootin' irons just doesn't seem the way to go..moving forward.

Jack.

Really, so a gun got up and walked to your friends and killed them. Must have been a magic gun. Guns don't kill....people do

Should convicted felons lose the right to own a gun for life?

If the crime involve violence or threat of violence, yes.

They allready have. No convicted felon may own any type of firearm unless they have obtained a Relif of Disability from a court. Most times that will only be for a long gun used for hunting. It is very rare that they get to own a handgun legally.

You grew up, where?

NYC is filled with people from all over the world with diverse backgrounds. you should consider that.

I did. I have a good friend from the Lebanon who still carries a Syrian bullet in his leg and even that country, in the midst of a civil war, did not have as many deaths as Sallow implies. Is what Sallow claims possible? Sure, but the odds are so far against that it makes one wonder. I too have travelled through and lived in some absolute hellholes (where I carried an AK ALL the time) and even there there was not the implied number of deaths.
People in war obviously live with death constantly. But as a civilian, not in a war zone? No, I don't think so.

But as I also said if I am wrong then I most humbly apologise.

Last edited:
Does everyone agree that convicted felons should never be able to own a gun...ever?

There should be no law barring a citizen from owing a gun. As I have stated several times, when you limit someone else's rights, you have just limited your own. We should be a free society without any restrictions on the 2nd Amendment, all gun laws should be rescinded and the 2nd Amendment restored to mean, "Shall not be infringed."

If you can't trust a felon or the insane with a gun, you keep them locked away from the free society until you do. You don't take citizen's rights away.

Bullshit....a violent felon if released should have that right taken away.....he commited a violent crime,now he can reap the rewards.....

In 2004, under the Republicans, the ban on assault weapons expired. Included in that bill were extended clips. This was why the shooter was able to shoot 33 shots in semi automatic mode without changing clips.

091214-g19.jpg

I don't understand why Republicans don't just go all the way and legalize plastic guns that can get past "metal detectors" and "special rounds" that penetrate bullet proof vests.

In fact, make "bazooka's" legal. They are simply a "larger gun".

bazooka.JPG

hey dipshit.....how come you dont mention the Democrats who are all for total gun freedom as well?.....and agreed with this un-banning?.......i guess in your warped mind they dont exist.....oh and nice picture of yourself Dean.....i always pictured you somewhat younger....

Last edited:

Show me where anyone on the left advocates you having a forced abortion. And keep in mind, Reagan and Poppa Bush were not on the left.
Do you know anything about the history of Planned Parenthood?

Do you know anything about the history of Planned Parenthood?
Yes. If Margret Sanger was a liberal is open for debate. Regardless, your spurious thinking that then equals now is a stupid as the spurious thinking of people that claim liberals support slavery because Lincoln was a Republican.

So, answer the question.

Does everyone agree that convicted felons should never be able to own a gun...ever?

There should be no law barring a citizen from owing a gun. As I have stated several times, when you limit someone else's rights, you have just limited your own. We should be a free society without any restrictions on the 2nd Amendment, all gun laws should be rescinded and the 2nd Amendment restored to mean, "Shall not be infringed."

If you can't trust a felon or the insane with a gun, you keep them locked away from the free society until you do. You don't take citizen's rights away.

Bullshit....a violent felon if released should have that right taken away.....he commited a violent crime,now he can reap the rewards.....

They allready have. The second a person is convicted of a felony they lose the right to own firearms save in very rare circumstances. There are 10 misdemeanors that will lose you the right to have one as well. Also a TRO will take your gun rights away for at least a short while. There are many ways for someone to lose the right to have firearms.

Forum List

Back