What if CBS NBC ABC and CNN cover Trump the way they covered Obama?

Only so much room in header.

Plenty of space between your ears.

The coverage of Trump would be much more positive if anyone in the administration were to be honest for, oh, 5 minutes.
There is a reason there are so many felons, so many firings, so many resignations....so much fear and distrust.

Trump sucks as a person.
....UNDENIABLE [ except by idiots/racists ] that the MSM has been anti-Trump and published so much LIES/crap about him compared to Obama

The coverage of Trump would be much more positive if anyone in the administration were to be honest for, oh, 5 minutes. Its the media’s job to point out the lies. Trump gives them plenty of lies to point out as has been documented by Spicer, Huckabee, Hicks, and of course Trump himself.
There is a reason there are so many felons, so many firings, so many resignations....so much fear and distrust.

Trump sucks as a person.
Obama hates cops/America/whites
I just provided much proof/links in another thread on this
Obama sucks as a person
you see---I can say the same thing about anyone

Trump’s, Spicer’s and Huckabee’s lies are matters of public record (as are Obama’s).
As for the allegations of hate…you sound like a fucking idiot. Grow up.

Plenty of space between your ears.

The coverage of Trump would be much more positive if anyone in the administration were to be honest for, oh, 5 minutes.

Trump sucks as a person.
....UNDENIABLE [ except by idiots/racists ] that the MSM has been anti-Trump and published so much LIES/crap about him compared to Obama

The coverage of Trump would be much more positive if anyone in the administration were to be honest for, oh, 5 minutes. Its the media’s job to point out the lies. Trump gives them plenty of lies to point out as has been documented by Spicer, Huckabee, Hicks, and of course Trump himself.

Trump sucks as a person.
CNN attacked Trump the second he joined the race.
The bottom line is that the media always knew his platform was MAGA.
Any other bullshit you would care to spoon feed us with?

When you do nothing but lie, don’t be surprised when the media reports your lies. When you lie over and over (as has been proven by the Mueller Report with SHS), expect the media to report your lies over and over.

The whining about coverage is funny.
you just fkd up!!
the problem is they did this BEFORE he was POTUS and right after the election

also--to blow your crap out of the water:
Smollet/Covington/Kavanaugh/etc

He told lie after lie during the campaign as well; made fun of handicapped people, was crude and hateful throughout. Its no wonder low class folks like yourself admire him.

Because the creation of echo chambers allows people to not only be utterly ignorant about the opposition but to also demonize and/or parody them to the breaking point of politics. We need an actual media that is trustworthy and at least attempts to be neutral.

You cannot counter the bad effects of biased media with more biased media.

Specifically, how does Fox News accomplish all that? Should they be shut down leaving only CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, PBS, The New York Times, every late night show, SNL, the DailyKOS, The Nation and the list goes on...and on...and on.

Trump sucks as a person.
CNN attacked Trump the second he joined the race.
The bottom line is that the media always knew his platform was MAGA.
Any other bullshit you would care to spoon feed us with?

When you do nothing but lie, don’t be surprised when the media reports your lies. When you lie over and over (as has been proven by the Mueller Report with SHS), expect the media to report your lies over and over.

The whining about coverage is funny.
you just fkd up!!
the problem is they did this BEFORE he was POTUS and right after the election

also--to blow your crap out of the water:
Smollet/Covington/Kavanaugh/etc

He told lie after lie during the campaign as well; made fun of handicapped people, was crude and hateful throughout. Its no wonder low class folks like yourself admire him.
I love TRUMP!!!
MAGA
I'd rather adore him than Obama who hates whites/cops/America

Because the creation of echo chambers allows people to not only be utterly ignorant about the opposition but to also demonize and/or parody them to the breaking point of politics. We need an actual media that is trustworthy and at least attempts to be neutral.

You cannot counter the bad effects of biased media with more biased media.

Specifically, how does Fox News accomplish all that? Should they be shut down leaving only CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, PBS, The New York Times, every late night show, SNL, the DailyKOS, The Nation and the list goes on...and on...and on.
Who said anything about shutting them down?

Are you seriously going to ask me how FOX creates an echo chamber? Seriously?

Who said anything about shutting them down? [addressing Fox News]

Are you seriously saying that ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, PBS, NPR, The New York Times, The Nation, The DailyKOS, every late night talk show and hundreds of other outlets are NOT echo chambers?

I would guess that Fox News has more Progressives, Liberals, and Democrats as regulars and guests than all your others combined.

Who said anything about shutting them down? [addressing Fox News]

Are you seriously saying that ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, PBS, NPR, The New York Times, The Nation, The DailyKOS, every late night talk show and hundreds of other outlets are NOT echo chambers?

I would guess that Fox News has more Progressives, Liberals, and Democrats as regulars and guests than all your others combined.
Where did I state that they are not echo chambers? I stated directly that you cannot combat biased media with more biased media.

They feed off each other and push each other even further from actual reporting or even sanity for that matter. FOX has not pulled the media in the other direction or forced them to be more honest - it has gotten worse and will continue to do so as long as we accept - no demand - that our news sources be opinionated bullshit.

We would have no more investigations the dems would all be going to jail for their lies and misinformation and all would be right with the US.
Without rehashing some of the Time covers, let's just say the only way Obama ever got so popular is because the media boosted him 30 points up to 42%. And the only way they keep Trump so unpopular in the official press is because they drag him down by 30 points to 42%.

WITHOUT THE LEFT WING MEDIA:
  1. Obumma is a one term failure with 15% approval rating.
  2. Trump a meteoric success among the shining stars with a 75% approval rating!
THE GOOD NEWS IS that Trump's following is STILL the SILENT MAJORITY just waiting to speak again in 2020. We don't poll well.

Bullshit.

You have not even bothered to read my posts, have you?

Yes, I did, you ranted on about media outlets being biased. WOW, quite a newsflash!

We both know that is not going to change. So what better solution do you have? I am thrilled that we have at least one outlet providing more of the Conservative viewpoint than any of the other who unabashedly far left Progressives!

The vast majority of the Media is plainly dishonest, biased to the extreme left, and hypocritical. Turn them off.

You have not even bothered to read my posts, have you?

Yes, I did, you ranted on about media outlets being biased. WOW, quite a newsflash!

We both know that is not going to change. So what better solution do you have? I am thrilled that we have at least one outlet providing more of the Conservative viewpoint than any of the other who unabashedly far left Progressives!
If you did then why are you arguing against a straw man. If you did then you would not ask a question that I directly answered already.

YOU might be happy that the echo chambers are increasing. Most people want it that way - that is the reason that it is successful. It is also degrading our political process, creating extreme unrest (riots and the like) and overall a toxic situation.

Because you like the fact that there is a 'news' station that lies to you with Republican talking points rather than lying to you with Democrat talking points does not make the fact the media does nothing but lie anymore a good thing. I do not like toxic bullshit even if everyone else is enjoying smelling the bullshit that they agree with.

We would have no more investigations the dems would all be going to jail for their lies and misinformation and all would be right with the US.
You mean like expecting Trump to tell the truth and be accountable?

Forum List

Back