Needles in San Francisco?

How could San Francisco become such a dump? Oh yeah, it was the government.

Those needles littering the streets? The city gave them out

We need to start a recycling program for those needles. Fill them back up, and hand them back out. Won’t take long to clear that shit up.

As twisted and depraved as they are out there, I'm sure they're already doing it.

Yep, I'm sure a sterilized needle is much safer than a plastic straw.

Just goes to show, Liberal leadership can turn any place into a shit hole. San Francisco was literally the shining city on a hill, and look at it now. How many examples of Liberal failure do you need to make an educated decision?

We need to start a recycling program for those needles. Fill them back up, and hand them back out. Won’t take long to clear that shit up.

Hell, they ought to charge 10 cents per needle, see if that curtails the usage.
LOL. Now that was rather funny.

The weird thing is that even with such things, SF is still 1,000 times more attractive than almost any red state city. When you add in the people in red states it becomes 5,000 times more attractive.

The weird thing is that even with such things, SF is still 1,000 times more attractive than almost any red state city. When you add in the people in red states it becomes 5,000 times more attractive.

Hmmm, sorry to hear you find this more attractive.
th

th

Last edited:

th

th

Looks like Houston.
He's never been to a city. Let him wallow in his sadness.

I was wrong. If it were Houston, those people would be morbidly obese like most Texans are.

Just goes to show, Liberal leadership can turn any place into a shit hole. San Francisco was literally the shining city on a hill, and look at it now. How many examples of Liberal failure do you need to make an educated decision?
Well, voters pick their leaders

th

th

Looks like Houston.
He's never been to a city. Let him wallow in his sadness.

I was wrong. If it were Houston, those people would be morbidly obese like most Texans are.

Im 6'0 and 165. Theyre just morbidly stupid and depraved in SF.

Hell, they ought to charge 10 cents per needle, see if that curtails the usage.

If they give a 10c refund per needle, kids could collect them for school needle drives.

385-md.jpg

O yes I van see where democrats think used syringes and piles of shit are attractive along with people sleeping on thr street guys with nothing but cock rings and shoes on just the type of citys a democtat would love

Forum List

Back