What I HATE more than carrots

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
What I HATE more than carrots this is Ice Tea, a disgusting monstrosity. When I was in Texas for six months I was subjected to this and because I am polite I on two occasions accepted Ice Tea, but I add on BOTH of these occasions I made the Ice Tea able to drink by putting Jim Beam (Bourbon) in it.

This has randomly entered my head approx 10 minutes ago, the Ice Tea situation I was subjected to, not sure why it randomly entered my head, I think I must have been psychologically traumatised by it and it return to me in a Flashback :omg:

What I HATE more than carrots this is Ice Tea, a disgusting monstrosity. When I was in Texas for six months I was subjected to this and because I am polite I on two occasions accepted Ice Tea, but I add on BOTH of these occasions I made the Ice Tea able to drink by putting Jim Beam (Bourbon) in it.

This has randomly entered my head approx 10 minutes ago, the Ice Tea situation I was subjected to, not sure why it randomly entered my head, I think I must have been psychologically traumatised by it and it return to me in a Flashback :omg:
iu

iu

iu
He-he, great meme, Ring!

iu
THAT'S a cutie! Thanks for the post.

iu
It's a British thing......... :D

But have you tried a nice, tasty carrot cake? It can be quite delicious. Or how about Arnold Palmer's Tea, a half and half mix of tea and lemonade? This is quite tasty, as well. Or my favorite, Twisted Tea, which is tea mixed with a malt beverage, and has 5% abv. QUITE tasty, and with a kick!

You would have died of dehydration if you'd grown up in the south. Aside from beer and moonshine, sweet tea is the national beverage in the south.

But have you tried a nice, tasty carrot cake? It can be quite delicious. Or how about Arnold Palmer's Tea, a half and half mix of tea and lemonade? This is quite tasty, as well. Or my favorite, Twisted Tea, which is tea mixed with a malt beverage, and has 5% abv. QUITE tasty, and with a kick!

No carrot cake, the thought of that makes me want to eat bacon :smoke: No half tea and half lemonade sound....it's the tea, how about remove the tea and have instead vodka! Hmmmm, Twisted Tea with a Tequila chaser would be okay!

You don’t like carrots ?

I make a carrot cake with cream cheese icing that would turn any hater of the vegetable into a fan. Yes, it’s really that good. Hope all is well, Lucy. Cheers.

I do like cream cheese yes. All is well darling I hope all is well with you and Mr. mdk.

You don’t like carrots ?

No I have always hated carrots.

Forum List

Back