What I HATE more than carrots

Sweet tea and grits. Yuck!
I knew there was something wrong with ya, but I had no idea how deep the putrefaction ran. ;)
I'm from MI, we eat potatoes and not grits.;)
Potatoes are great...love them. But good grits with butter and salt...mmm-mmm yummy. Think I'm going to have some for breakfast.

Also, shrimp and potatoes doesn't sound good at all, while shrimp and grits are heavenly. :tongue-44:

I’ve never had grits. I don’t think I could bring myself to eat them, just looking at them.
It's just corn ya know.

In Texas I was confronted with blue corn that was blue. It was nice it tasted like corn the yellow one.

Did it make your teeth blue?? :poke:

What I HATE more than carrots this is Ice Tea, a disgusting monstrosity. When I was in Texas for six months I was subjected to this and because I am polite I on two occasions accepted Ice Tea, but I add on BOTH of these occasions I made the Ice Tea able to drink by putting Jim Beam (Bourbon) in it.

This has randomly entered my head approx 10 minutes ago, the Ice Tea situation I was subjected to, not sure why it randomly entered my head, I think I must have been psychologically traumatised by it and it return to me in a Flashback :omg:

I also remember when I was in Texas for six months, one night I was in a bar with a friend and a man who I not know appear behind and he squeeze my boobies and he said "Are those real?" and I said "I believe so" :)
Was his name Joe Biden by any chance?

What I HATE more than carrots this is Ice Tea, a disgusting monstrosity. When I was in Texas for six months I was subjected to this and because I am polite I on two occasions accepted Ice Tea, but I add on BOTH of these occasions I made the Ice Tea able to drink by putting Jim Beam (Bourbon) in it.

Well, good for you. That's what I'd do.

However, I'd order much better bourbons than Jimmy Beam. I'd be happy to provide a list if you ever need one.

You've never turned down a Long GIsland Ice tea.. I know that..

I have friends in Long Island, they are in Bridgehampton, Long Island, their family has been on that section on Long Island I think from 1890 or whatever but anyhow they were involved with developing from I think something like 1901 The Bridgehampton Club this is a Golf Club. So we went to The Bridgehampton Club and no I did not have Long Island Ice Tea but I think I had it was not Bourbon it was Rye, I cannot remember what except the name of this Rye was George ???? George was in the name on the bottle, it was VERY nice I liked it. What else? Oh yes I HATE golf :smoke:

I knew there was something wrong with ya, but I had no idea how deep the putrefaction ran. ;)
Potatoes are great...love them. But good grits with butter and salt...mmm-mmm yummy. Think I'm going to have some for breakfast.

Also, shrimp and potatoes doesn't sound good at all, while shrimp and grits are heavenly. :tongue-44:

I’ve never had grits. I don’t think I could bring myself to eat them, just looking at them.
It's just corn ya know.

In Texas I was confronted with blue corn that was blue. It was nice it tasted like corn the yellow one.

I don't know I did not look, is it supposed to make your teeth blue? I also had some excellent ice cream and this was blue and it was blue raspberry.

It's just corn ya know.

I don't know I did not look, is it supposed to make your teeth blue? I also had some excellent ice cream and this was blue and it was blue raspberry.

I don't know. LOL

No, blue corn doesn't make your teeth blue, but blueberry popsicles do.

1587251999967.png

I have friends in Long Island, they are in Bridgehampton, Long Island, their family has been on that section on Long Island I think from 1890 or whatever but anyhow they were involved with developing from I think something like 1901 The Bridgehampton Club this is a Golf Club. So we went to The Bridgehampton Club and no I did not have Long Island Ice Tea but I think I had it was not Bourbon it was Rye, I cannot remember what except the name of this Rye was George ???? George was in the name on the bottle, it was VERY nice I liked it. What else? Oh yes I HATE golf :smoke:

Drinkin Rye right now.

Best is Rye moonshine. Harder to make, got to sprout the rye, dry and grind. Good shit maynard. Cost more though if you can get someone to do it.

However, I'd order much better bourbons than Jimmy Beam. I'd be happy to provide a list if you ever need one.

Carrots are actually healthy.. Having TRIED golf, not sure how healthy that is.. Just sayin'.. Watch your vitamin A if you're anti-carrot... My turtles REQUIRE them for healthy beaks and shells..

Carrots are actually healthy.. Having TRIED golf, not sure how healthy that is.. Just sayin'.. Watch your vitamin A if you're anti-carrot... My turtles REQUIRE them for healthy beaks and shells..

Your turtles? You mean tortoises?

It’s all coming out now. The secret hobbies of forumites.

With modern science they should be able to make carrots taste like bacon, then I would eat them :smoke: Golf is the lazy peoples sport, I'm very good at tennis though and swimming.

"My turtles REQUIRE them for healthy beaks and shells.."

I like the mini ones:

1587314057341.png

Had carrot juice this morning for breakfast. Would have been even better if it was freshly squeezed. I had a friend who made freshly squeezed carrot juice in his Champion Juicer. Who knew carrots could be sooooo sweet?

Sometimes I'll go to Jamba Juice and get the Orange Carrot Karma smoothie. I also like Jamba's Green Tea Matcha, especially if I wake up with a headache.

I'll probably have sweet tea with dinner tonight.

Did somebody mention carrot cake? Oh, I'd love some right now! :eusa_drool:

You keep drinking that carrot juice and you're gonna wake up one morning looking like Donald Trump's Mini-Me.

If you eat too many carrots, will your skin turn orange? | UAMS Health

I don't think carrots have had too much of an effect on my skin, has it?
LostInSpace-Carrot.jpg

Had carrot juice this morning for breakfast. Would have been even better if it was freshly squeezed. I had a friend who made freshly squeezed carrot juice in his Champion Juicer. Who knew carrots could be sooooo sweet?

Sometimes I'll go to Jamba Juice and get the Orange Carrot Karma smoothie. I also like Jamba's Green Tea Matcha, especially if I wake up with a headache.

I'll probably have sweet tea with dinner tonight.

Did somebody mention carrot cake? Oh, I'd love some right now! :eusa_drool:

You keep drinking that carrot juice and you're gonna wake up one morning looking like Donald Trump's Mini-Me.

If you eat too many carrots, will your skin turn orange? | UAMS Health

I don't think carrots have had too much of an effect on my skin, has it?
View attachment 325373

I had a SisinLaw that turned into one of those.. Visited bro and sis in Florida and when she came to the door I had to gulp and "cork it"...

This has randomly entered my head approx 10 minutes ago, the Ice Tea situation I was subjected to, not sure why it randomly entered my head, I think I must have been psychologically traumatised by it and it return to me in a Flashback :omg:
But have you tried a nice, tasty carrot cake? It can be quite delicious. Or how about Arnold Palmer's Tea, a half and half mix of tea and lemonade? This is quite tasty, as well. Or my favorite, Twisted Tea, which is tea mixed with a malt beverage, and has 5% abv. QUITE tasty, and with a kick!
Yeah, that Twisted Tea..hoo-ee! That stuff is tasty. I started drinking that instead of beer and my kidneys started hurting. It tastes awesome! But there something not natural in there that is not good for you. I had actually switched to spending more money and buying nothing but those..not good for the body. Le sigh..back to the "it doesn't taste as good but no kidney damage" beer.

Anywhere south of the Ohio river they automatically put a bunch of sugar in the iced tea unless you specifically order it unsweetened. That's why it's so gross.

Forum List

Back