What I HATE more than carrots

What I HATE more than carrots this is Ice Tea, a disgusting monstrosity. When I was in Texas for six months I was subjected to this and because I am polite I on two occasions accepted Ice Tea, but I add on BOTH of these occasions I made the Ice Tea able to drink by putting Jim Beam (Bourbon) in it.

This has randomly entered my head approx 10 minutes ago, the Ice Tea situation I was subjected to, not sure why it randomly entered my head, I think I must have been psychologically traumatised by it and it return to me in a Flashback :omg:
But have you tried a nice, tasty carrot cake? It can be quite delicious. Or how about Arnold Palmer's Tea, a half and half mix of tea and lemonade? This is quite tasty, as well. Or my favorite, Twisted Tea, which is tea mixed with a malt beverage, and has 5% abv. QUITE tasty, and with a kick!

No carrot cake, the thought of that makes me want to eat bacon :smoke: No half tea and half lemonade sound....it's the tea, how about remove the tea and have instead vodka! Hmmmm, Twisted Tea with a Tequila chaser would be okay!
iu

What I HATE more than carrots this is Ice Tea, a disgusting monstrosity. When I was in Texas for six months I was subjected to this and because I am polite I on two occasions accepted Ice Tea, but I add on BOTH of these occasions I made the Ice Tea able to drink by putting Jim Beam (Bourbon) in it.

This has randomly entered my head approx 10 minutes ago, the Ice Tea situation I was subjected to, not sure why it randomly entered my head, I think I must have been psychologically traumatised by it and it return to me in a Flashback :omg:
You don’t like carrots ?
Yep, it appears so! I like carrots many different ways. Raw, with a nice dip, preferably ranch dressing. Carrots IN a salad. And cooked carrots, preferably with peas, and some margarine and salt added. Yum!

Sweet tea? Yuck. Wouldn't touch it. Unsweet totally different.

When I was in Texas I also saw this thing called Alabama Sweet Tea in a MASSIVE CAN and I thought WTF this is deranged :eek-52:

LOL Never heard of it.

I saw it though, or perhaps I saw it in a....nightmare :omg:

Really!

I Google and look at this....very very alarming situation:

1587157744891.png

There's an Arizona one also:

1587157873460.png

When I was in Texas I also saw this thing called Alabama Sweet Tea in a MASSIVE CAN and I thought WTF this is deranged :eek-52:

LOL Never heard of it.

Really!

View attachment 324627

View attachment 324628

ewww I truly never saw that before.

It only gets worse from here. :laugh:

NUMTEA-1028-2.jpg

It's a southern thing. Anywhere south of the Ohio river, if you want to really trigger them order an unsweetened iced tea.

LOL Never heard of it.

Really!

View attachment 324627

View attachment 324628

You've never seen Arizona Iced Tea brand? :dunno:

iu
I like raw carrots too. I hate cooked carrots. I'm okay with iced tea too.

I love iced tea
The sweet sun tea is a little much I like it much less sweet...
Green tea iced is the shit
Mass produced the Arizona is syrup....they have another one in a bottle that's all natural actually tastes like green tea ...

In new yak ...I used to have a metal tea bag ...I still have it just havent used it to much lately..it was my English grand daddies

I used to go to Corona chan china town and buy loose green tea , red ginseng, unpasteurized honey from union square

It's a southern thing. Anywhere south of the Ohio river, if you want to really trigger them order an iced tea with no sugar.
Or order anything with out gravy......... :eusa_whistle:
(PS, I always get my tea unsweetened.......)

Southern Iced tea is too sweet... The better way to learn to love it is to ice it with fruit juice as a sweetener... Suggest "pineapple"... :cool:

It's a southern thing. Anywhere south of the Ohio river, if you want to really trigger them order an iced tea with no sugar.
Could just get you hanged in Texas.

It's a southern thing. Anywhere south of the Ohio river, if you want to really trigger them order an unsweetened iced tea.

LOL Never heard of it.

Really!

View attachment 324627

View attachment 324628

Noo

Southern Iced tea is too sweet... The better way to learn to love it is to ice it with fruit juice as a sweetener... Suggest "pineapple"... :cool:

Very much too sweet.

Southern iced tea is basically tea flavored sugar..........

LOL Never heard of it.

Really!

View attachment 324627

View attachment 324628

Noo
You don't get out much, do ya.........

Having lived in the South most of my life, unsweetened tea is a sacrilege. People who drink that foul brew should be thrown in the dunking pond to see if they are witches.

Forum List

Back