What I HATE more than carrots

I make a carrot cake with cream cheese icing that would turn any hater of the vegetable into a fan. Yes, it’s really that good. Hope all is well, Lucy. Cheers.
iu

Is there a cake under all that icing and fondant? :dunno:
That or a rabbit......

What I HATE more than carrots this is Ice Tea, a disgusting monstrosity. When I was in Texas for six months I was subjected to this and because I am polite I on two occasions accepted Ice Tea, but I add on BOTH of these occasions I made the Ice Tea able to drink by putting Jim Beam (Bourbon) in it.

This has randomly entered my head approx 10 minutes ago, the Ice Tea situation I was subjected to, not sure why it randomly entered my head, I think I must have been psychologically traumatised by it and it return to me in a Flashback :omg:
But have you tried a nice, tasty carrot cake? It can be quite delicious. Or how about Arnold Palmer's Tea, a half and half mix of tea and lemonade? This is quite tasty, as well. Or my favorite, Twisted Tea, which is tea mixed with a malt beverage, and has 5% abv. QUITE tasty, and with a kick!

1587158528299.png

What I HATE more than carrots this is Ice Tea, a disgusting monstrosity. When I was in Texas for six months I was subjected to this and because I am polite I on two occasions accepted Ice Tea, but I add on BOTH of these occasions I made the Ice Tea able to drink by putting Jim Beam (Bourbon) in it.

This has randomly entered my head approx 10 minutes ago, the Ice Tea situation I was subjected to, not sure why it randomly entered my head, I think I must have been psychologically traumatised by it and it return to me in a Flashback :omg:
iu

1587158619095.png

Parsnip cake is most lovely as well. We make one every year for St. Patrick's Day and it's quite the hit with the everyone.

Is there another way to drink it?

You don’t like carrots ?
Yep, it appears so! I like carrots many different ways. Raw, with a nice dip, preferably ranch dressing. Carrots IN a salad. And cooked carrots, preferably with peas, and some margarine and salt added. Yum!

You are officially a rabbit :abgg2q.jpg:

Southern Iced tea is too sweet... The better way to learn to love it is to ice it with fruit juice as a sweetener... Suggest "pineapple"... :cool:
Southern iced tea is basically tea flavored sugar..........

Really! Barf.

Unsweet with fresh lemon...good!

The house wine of the south. Sweet tea absolutely has to be fresh. It goes bad rapidly even if it is sitting in the fridge. Getting old tea or weak tea or overly sweet tea could be a very bad first impression. Made right it is the nectar of the Gods on a hot day and the perfect palate cleanser for our fatty meals.

I love iced tea
The sweet sun tea is a little much I like it much less sweet...
Green tea iced is the shit
Mass produced the Arizona is syrup....they have another one in a bottle that's all natural actually tastes like green tea ...

In new yak ...I used to have a metal tea bag ...I still have it just havent used it to much lately..it was my English grand daddies

I used to go to Corona chan china town and buy loose green tea , red ginseng, unpasteurized honey from union square

^^^^ Possibly THE most disturbing post on ALL levels ever posted at this forum :eek-52:

You don’t like carrots ?
Yep, it appears so! I like carrots many different ways. Raw, with a nice dip, preferably ranch dressing. Carrots IN a salad. And cooked carrots, preferably with peas, and some margarine and salt added. Yum!

Only PART rabbit. I know that in my young, virile days, up until about my late 20's, I wanted to, let's say because this IS a forum for all, fornicate like a rabbit. Luckily I never produced any offspring, at least as far as I know......

You don’t like carrots ?

Only PART rabbit. I know that in my young, virile days, up until about my late 20's, I wanted to, let's say because this IS a forum for all, fornicate like a rabbit. Luckily I never produced any offspring, at least as far as I know......

:oops:

iu

View attachment 324634
I like carrots but not the way I was raised on them. My mom used to over cook them "candied"........

It only gets worse from here. :laugh:

NUMTEA-1028-2.jpg

^^^^ That is pure evil, whoever invented that is obviously a Satanist :terror:

Forum List

Back