What does your ID say about you?

nakedemperor said:
My points lays in the simple fact that sexually transmited disease are trasmitable through ANY kind of sex, not just anal sex. The only difference is that if you have sex with someone with HIV, you're more likely contract it if you have anal sex because there's a higher percentage of blood contact. The answer to this is not stamping out homosexuality, its PRACTICING SAFE SEX. Use a condom! Have your partner tested before sexual intercourse!Even if homosexuality did not exist in nature HIV would have found its way into the human race. The reason for rampant HIV infection in Africa? LITTLE TO NO CONDOM USE. Not rampant homosexuality!

BS. You cant end the problem giving people the false illusion that condoms are somehow safe and as long as you use one you wont get the disease. that just encourages people to have more sex thinking they are safe and then spreading the disease. You want to destroy the disease perminantly practice chastity before marriage and fidelity afterwards.

BS. You cant end the problem giving people the false illusion that condoms are somehow safe and as long as you use one you wont get the disease. that just encourages people to have more sex thinking they are safe and then spreading the disease. You want to destroy the disease perminantly practice chastity before marriage and fidelity afterwards.

That would take personal restraint and responsibility! How could you expect anyone to live up to such a high standard?

Avatar, you have expectations that are not humanly acheivable......why are you so oppressive?

Fmr jarhead said:
That would take personal restraint and responsibility! How could you expect anyone to live up to such a high standard?

Avatar, you have expectations that are not humanly acheivable......why are you so oppressive?

Its not really that tough if you actually try:) Alot of people do. Dont know why have to be taxed to pay for the consequences of those that wont.

Its not really that tough if you actually try:) Alot of people do. Dont know why have to be taxed to pay for the consequences of those that wont.

I think he was being sarcastic, but for the record, I'm a 21 year old virgin and proud of it. My parents were virgins when they got married, as were my grandparents. People have done it for millenia. It's not unreasonable to ask the same of you.

Oh, and there is still no winner in the "guess my screen name" contest, as my last name is not Baggins.

Hobbit said:
I think he was being sarcastic, but for the record, I'm a 21 year old virgin and proud of it. My parents were virgins when they got married, as were my grandparents. People have done it for millenia. It's not unreasonable to ask the same of you.

Oh, and there is still no winner in the "guess my screen name" contest, as my last name is not Baggins.

Oh i know. I was just responding to the sarcasm:) it really isnt that hard if you try. Make a descision and stick with it. Sure their might be times where you want to change your mind but if you hae made your decision before hand its alot easier.

Atleast you have people guessing yours. no one has a clue about mine and i doubt anyone will unless they are a complete computer nerd. Good thoughts though Samwise.

nakedemporer:

"Ok so first off, how did the African male contract the disease?"

The most that the powers that be will say is that he engaged in "closer than normal contact" with monkeys. Some speculate that this involved eating them; others believe that he enjoyed knowledge of a more "penetrating" nature.

"Was his gayness responsible for him contracting the disease?"

That's not really the issue, is it? If, in order to lay responsibility for HIV's spread to the human population at the doorstep of homosexuals, we must first prove that they created the virus out of thin air, then you might be on to something.

"Ok so I won't even bother with the ludicrous nature of being able to definitively identify the single humean being who first had HIV in it's sexually transmittable form...".

Take it up with the forensic pathologists who did precisely that.

Hobbit said:
Oh, and as for AIDS patient zero, sex in all forms is common across Africa, and some people have theorized that it's just as likely that AIDS was transferred to humans through abominable practices I won't detail here as through faulty medical practices. Oh, and his gayness did contribute to the problem. Homosexuals are far more likely to be promiscuous, and this guy was worse than a sailor on shore leave. He couldn't have spread it faster if he tried.

Homosexuals are far more likely to be promiscuous? Where'd you learn that, FNC? Actually, homosexuals are much more likely to be involved in relationships than heterosexuals. Which I assume means they are far *less* likely to be promiscuous, wouldn't that follow?

And obviously condom use doesn't make you immune STDs, but it drastically reduces the infection rate of HIV, especially if you have your partner tested in addition, which is what I originally said!

My I.D. say's I'm a big Clint fan. Especially of his westerns. High Plains Drifter first off, and my I.D. would be that, but this boards usser name input window wouldn't allow that many characters. So I went with the next best thing... Pale Rider.

Now, my avatar... that say's I have disdain for liberals, and everything they stand for. I'm thinking of changing it though. I hate to look at that pompous ass kerry myself. I'm getting sick of it.

ChristianLibral said:
helping the poor (often to stay poor), peace-loving (who isn't?), tolerant of others (unless they are conservative or just disagree with you), generous (see previous), open to change (flip flop), wanting to save the environment (nothing wrong with that, but how about a little balance)...yeah, you're right, I can see how those things are ruining our country.

:poke:

Fubar . = acronym for 'f'ed up beyond all recognition.

it is self deprecating sub-humor reflecting the false humilty I use to polish my holier than thou attitude. I think I should be King of the World.

But until that happens I'll settle for a government that respects our Constitution and doesn't think I actually trust Dan Rather.

The democrats should be renamed the party of jealousy, ilogic,hate, apathy, derangment! Maybe Jihad for short!

I am a Non-violence refuge, Many of us new members have come over from a board called the non-violence forum. It is a strange and weird site, The people who called themselfes non-violent are the most violent rude people one could ever enconter. After conversing with them for a while one could see that they where just weird wacked out ultra hate filled liberals!

freeandfun1 said:
I bet if I asked a mod to check, they would prove you are just using a different ID and are already a member. Just a hunch since you created this ID after I started this thread.

Good call! 'ChristianLibral' is also known as 'deciophobic'. As per the rules, both usernames have been tossed.

KarlMarx said:
Homosexuality is a sin....

How about this....what God has joined let no man cast asunder...

I'm not against gays, but definitely against gay marriage....

Marriage as an institution is on the ropes in this country....we don't need to give it a death blow....

:gay: :suck:

Sorry, KM. Actually, I couldn't agree with you more - I just couldn't pass that up. :teeth:

Hobbit said:
I'm sure you've all figured out the avatar, but anyone wanna guess where the screen name came from? Any takers? Winner gets a virtual barrel of Longbottom Leaf.

I think it has something to do with the size of your feet.

jimnyc said:
Good call! 'ChristianLibral' is also known as 'deciophobic'. As per the rules, both usernames have been tossed.

It was tooo obvious. I start a thread on the "meanings" of ID's and this idiot plops up, saying they are "christian", etc., etc., etc.

I guess there is some satisfaction in knowing for sure. Thanks!

Forum List

Back