What does your ID say about you?

freeandfun1 said:
Just an observation. I notice that most of the conservative AND moderate board members have ID's that identify them in a neutral manner. Tye have ID's such as Freeandfun1, JarHead, KL, DK, GOPJeff, Merlin, Kathianne, etc.

However, most of our liberal members take ID's that are clearly hateful and clear in their agenda.

For example, our newest member is "BushHater". Now, I wonder what position he takes. Look at the other ID's of our liberal members and you get my point.

On the lib side, in addition to BushHater, we have names like Bullypulpit, smirknjesus, nakedemperor, etc.

Notice how you can immediately see the hate (and just think, libs love to say they are the loving, inclusive group) just in their ID's alone. To me, it makes a VERY sad statement about their mental stability.

I think you need to work on your deductive skills.

Jimmyeatworld said:
Hairy feet? :afro:

We have a winner! [hands over barrel of Longbottom]

I got this nickname at a residential high school when a couple of LOTR geeks I hung out with noticed my hairy feet. After the movie came out, it was only a matter of time before the name stuck.

While it is true that I have larger than average feet, shorter than average stature, and slightly pointed ears, these things only became truly noticable after I got the nickname.

Hobbit said:
We have a winner! [hands over barrel of Longbottom]

I got this nickname at a residential high school when a couple of LOTR geeks I hung out with noticed my hairy feet. After the movie came out, it was only a matter of time before the name stuck.

While it is true that I have larger than average feet, shorter than average stature, and slightly pointed ears, these things only became truly noticable after I got the nickname.

Hmmm, and I was just kidding.

I don't have pointy ears or hairy feet, but having the last name Robinson and the initials JR led to plenty of hell when I was young. Between the Robinson family on Lost in Space, Robinson Caruso, Swiss Family Robinson, J.R. Ewing on Dallas, the book James and the Giant Peach, and the televangelist James Robison, elementary school students had plenty of material. There's nothing like having a dozen or so first graders marching toward you, swinging there arms around saying, "Danger, James Robinson! Danger!"

I'm sure you are all wondering where Tom E. Came from;

It is a actully a secret code but I will break it down for you!

T = Terrific
o = omnipresent
M = Magnificient

E= ( just a typo like you will find in most of my posts)

:smoke:

remember why smoke marlboro lights when you can smoke the real cowboy killers for the same price!

freeandfun1 said:
That you're nuts? As in, lost your marbles?
:cof:

I don't think I have posted Mr. Marbles pic yet ? Have I ? I can't remember but I must go surfing for his pic .... :happy2:

Mine says I don't play games, what you see, is what you get! :funnyface

Forum List

Back