What does your ID say about you?

ScreamingEagle said:
I think my ID is fairly aggressive.

I scream against liberals because their ideology is ruining out country!

helping the poor, peace-loving, tolerant of others, generous, open to change, wanting to save the environment...yeah, you're right, I can see how those things are ruining our country.

ChristianLibral said:
helping the poor, peace-loving, tolerant of others, generous, open to change, wanting to save the environment...yeah, you're right, I can see how those things are ruining our country.

...yadda, yadda, yadda...

yarn me another one!

KarlMarx said:
OK...how about my avatar then? What does that say about me?

Not sure. You tell me.

I was mainly commenting on the names like "bushhater", etc. Smirkinjesus is blasphemous to some, that is why I lumped it into the "hateful" category. As for bullypulpit, well, bully says it all. And nakedemperor..... I doubt your story based on the implication that the ID makes and your hatred toward the current admin.

It was, I admit, a generalization. Again, it was the "bushhater" id that got me. As many conservatives as there are on USMB, not one that I have seen is hateful toward the dems or any democratic leaders.

BTW Christian.... we have had this debate already and I KNOW OF KNOW way you can call yourself you liberal and a Christian. The two are mutually exclusive of each other. So I think you are being untruthful. Maybe YOU THINK you are a liberal Christian, but again, if you are truly a Christian, you CANNOT be a liberal. (and just saying you believe in Christ DOES NOT make you a Christian).

JMHO!

"Not one" of the conservatives on this message board are hateful towards the dems or the democratic leaders.

You truly see what you want to see, freeandfun1. You can honestly say you've seen NOT ONE hateful Bill Clinton comment? Not one of the oral sex jokes? Nothing? You're full of it.

And someone can't be a liberal and a Christian? Why, praytell, is that? Maybe you'd like to tell that to the hundreds of liberal Christians I know?

nakedemperor said:
"Not one" of the conservatives on this message board are hateful towards the dems or the democratic leaders.

You truly see what you want to see, freeandfun1. You can honestly say you've seen NOT ONE hateful Bill Clinton comment? Not one of the oral sex jokes? Nothing? You're full of it.

And someone can't be a liberal and a Christian? Why, praytell, is that? Maybe you'd like to tell that to the hundreds of liberal Christians I know?
Typical liberal. You took my comment out of context and only posted PART of it. Here is what I actually wrote.

It was, I admit, a generalization. Again, it was the "bushhater" id that got me. As many conservatives as there are on USMB, not one that I have seen is hateful toward the dems or any democratic leaders.
Since the conversation is about ID's, my point was, and you know it, that I have not seen one ID that is hateful towards dems.

But I do have to take that back. Because I guess democrat4bush's ID could be considered "hateful" toward Hillary!

freeandfun1 said:
BTW Christian.... we have had this debate already and I KNOW OF KNOW way you can call yourself you liberal and a Christian. The two are mutually exclusive of each other. So I think you are being untruthful. Maybe YOU THINK you are a liberal Christian, but again, if you are truly a Christian, you CANNOT be a liberal. (and just saying you believe in Christ DOES NOT make you a Christian).

JMHO!

My stances:

Abortion...only to save mothers life (maybe rape) otherwise, no.

Environment...Save it!! It's the only one we have.

Gay Marriage...while homosexuality is a sin, letting them marry isn't going to hurt anybody...murderers are sinners, yet they can still marry other murderers.

Taxes...nothing to do with religion.

Bible...true cover to cover, don't believe in evolution.

Fox News...bunch of liers (that should really count for me being a liberal, lol)

Bill O'Reilly, Hannity, Coulter, Limbaugh...dispise them!

Well, looks to me like I am a liberal, despite you NOT KNOWING OF A WAY that I can be.

anything else you would like me to comment on??

ScreamingEagle said:
...yadda, yadda, yadda...

yarn me another one!

wow! excelent response!! You really proved your point and discredited me didn't you.

typical conservative response, faced with something you can't refute you ignore it.

ChristianLibral said:
My stances:

Gay Marriage...while homosexuality is a sin, letting them marry isn't going to hurt anybody...murderers are sinners, yet they can still marry other murderers.

Fox News...bunch of liers (that should really count for me being a liberal, lol)

Well, looks to me like I am a liberal, despite you NOT KNOWING OF A WAY that I can be.

Still don't believe it. You are a wolf in sheep's clothing.

If you are against abortion in any situation, you are not a liberal. I mean, look at the DNC convention. Not ONE pro-lifer was allowed to speak.

FOX News liars? Give an example.

You are a liberal, you just are not a Christian. That is just my opinion, so flame me for it.

let's see...my name is joey..my last name begins with "j,o"...prompting many to call me joeyjoe as my best friend's name was also joey....
and i'm a leo, which, according to many idiots I know...says something about me...usually vague generalizations that apply to EVERY human being...
but when leo meets joeyjoe...i become the most powerful poster in the history of man.

freeandfun1 said:

If you are against abortion in any situation, you are not a liberal. I mean, look at the DNC convention. Not ONE pro-lifer was allowed to speak.

You are a liberal, you just are not a Christian. That is just my opinion, so flame me for it.

amazing how you know me better than I know myself.

"If I'm against abortion in any situation I'm not a liberal"? I don't have to be for EVERY SINGLE liberal idea to be called liberal you know, I can't be oppsed to one thing liberals mainly stand for?

As for Fox news liars, watch outfoxed. but wait, you'll probably try to discredit it even without seeing it, even though they have documented evidence of the lies at Fox.

freeandfun1 said:

BTW, you said if I'm against abortion in any situation I'm not a liberal, then a few lines later you called me a liberal. :cuckoo:

ChristianLibral said:
amazing how you know me better than I know myself.

"If I'm against abortion in any situation I'm not a liberal"? I don't have to be for EVERY SINGLE liberal idea to be called liberal you know, I can't be oppsed to one thing liberals mainly stand for?

As for Fox news liars, watch outfoxed. but wait, you'll probably try to discredit it even without seeing it, even though they have documented evidence of the lies at Fox.

Actually, I have seen the lies debunked. See, some of us do our own research and don't rely on others to tell us what to think.

I feel sorry for you.

Secondly, I believe you are taking the stance you are on abortion to try and butress Kerry's position.

You are a fake. So no more replies from me to you. I cannot stand LIARS or posers and you are, in MY OPINION, BOTH.

I bet if I asked a mod to check, they would prove you are just using a different ID and are already a member. Just a hunch since you created this ID after I started this thread.

ChristianLibral said:
BTW, you said if I'm against abortion in any situation I'm not a liberal, then a few lines later you called me a liberal. :cuckoo:

One last reply since I did not see this one....

First off, I said, very clearly, "IF" and I was basing that on the actions of your liberal friends.

I also said I don't believe you. So I am consistent. You are the one that is :cuckoo:

freeandfun1 said:
Not sure. You tell me.

I was mainly commenting on the names like "bushhater", etc. Smirkinjesus is blasphemous to some, that is why I lumped it into the "hateful" category. As for bullypulpit, well, bully says it all. And nakedemperor..... I doubt your story based on the implication that the ID makes and your hatred toward the current admin.

Actually, I picked KarlMarx as a joke. I'm about as conservative as they get.

freeandfun1 said:
Actually, I have seen the lies debunked. See, some of us do our own research and don't rely on others to tell us what to think.

I feel sorry for you.

Secondly, I believe you are taking the stance you are on abortion to try and butress Kerry's position.

You are a fake. So no more replies from me to you. I cannot stand LIARS or posers and you are, in MY OPINION, BOTH.

someone woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning. jeez!

don't you wanna test my faith to see if i'm really a christian? guess not, since you won't be responding to me anymore.
once again, i have to say it is simply amazing that you know me better than I know myself.

Your "opinion" and you "believe". well, I must say that PROVES everything you've been saying.

KarlMarx said:
Actually, I picked KarlMarx as a joke. I'm about as conservative as they get.

I knew from your posts that you weren't a commie, I just didn't know if the avatar and ID had some "secret" meaning.

freeandfun1 said:
One last reply since I did not see this one....

First off, I said, very clearly, "IF" and I was basing that on the actions of your liberal friends.

I also said I don't believe you. So I am consistent. You are the one that is :cuckoo:

"If you am against abortion in any situation (which I am, see above) then you are not a liberal". well since I am against abortion unless in those two occasions, then I must not be a liberal. Let's see what you have to say on the subject...
"You are a liberal, ..."

bye now

ChristianLibral said:
My stances:

Homosexuality is a sin....

How about this....what God has joined let no man cast asunder...

I'm not against gays, but definitely against gay marriage....

Marriage as an institution is on the ropes in this country....we don't need to give it a death blow....

Forum List

Back