Zone1 Let's Take A Look at What Racism is DEFINED to Be

This Cornell Law's definition:

• Hate Crimes:​

Hate crimes are a very violent manifestation of racism. The Covid-19 pandemic has further demonstrated that anti-Asian racism was very present in the U.S. The Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism reported:​
    • A 331% increase in hate crimes against Asian-Americans
    • Over 9,000 documented reports of hate crimes against Asian-American since the pandemic.
    • The most common type of manifestation of anti-Asian hate is verbal harassment, insults and physical assault.
Friends2: I would like to look at the statistics. I am confident that most hate crimes against Orientals are committed by Negroes. Orientals earn the right to be called "the model minority." No one uses that term for Negroes.

Last edited:
Why are you accusing him of doing the very things you do constantly. Just today your first comment to me was a false accusation of me attacking you simply because I didn't agree with some bs you were trying to pass off as the truth.

You keep pretending to be so fragile as to be hurt by someone disagreeing with you. You're not much different than Amy Cooper calling the police because she felt threatened in the presence of a 'black man' and putting on that dramatic act of fear.

Do you have a better word for someone who resents the presence of "too many black people...." in a variety of places where you encounter them and apparently you don't believe they should be?
No, my first comment to you was that on a thread I hadn’t posted in for days - nor had you - your first post was to call mw out by name on an exchange I had nothing to do with.

And the rest of your post above is your comparing me to a racist and misstating what I said about the overwhelming overrepresentation of blacks - which means whites are being discriminated against due to race.

Your entire exchange, like IM2, is to go after the Jew while ignoring ACTUAL racist comments by non-Jews. All you are doing is continually posting false accusations to me and then sitting back and enjoying forcing me to defend myself.

Leftists hate successful people, especially minorities that achieve.

Last edited:
EVERYONE who gets selected, displaces someone else. And college admissions are not based SOLELY on race, at least not since the landmark SCOTUS decision of Brown v Board of Education in 1954 when college admissions were by law all white under the doctrine of "separate but equal".
Admissions are not based SOLELY on race. Nobody ever said that. But race is a factor In the decision. That will be ruled unconstitutional by the SCOTUS, as it should be.

No, my first comment to you was that on a thread I hadn’t posted in for days - nor had you - your first post was to call mw out by name on an exchange I had nothing to do with.

And the rest of your post above is your comparing me to a racist and misstating what I said about the overwhelming overrepresentation of blacks - which means whites are being discriminated against due to race.

Your entire exchange, like IM2, is to go after the Jew while ignoring ACTUAL racist comments by non-Jews. All you are doing is continually posting false accusations to me and then sitting back and enjoying forcing me to defend myself.

Wow, so much to unpack here.

Paragraph 1: I don't know to which comment you're referring. I was referring to our first exchange last night.

You noticing that Black people are "overrepresented" in print media in the stores at the mall isn't considered racist. You being bothered by the fact that there are Black people "overrepresented" in print media and T.V. commercials, etc. so much so that you were complaining about it on this message board is what makes you appear to have Anti-Black or racist leanings. And considering that you live in an area that is just outside of "chocolate city" (Washington DC), it doesn't make sense that you encountering Black people while you're out and about would disturb you so much since presumably that's where you chose to live.

Racism, especially against Black people in America, spans an entire spectrum of acts and behaviors from soft or covert racism such as negative attitudes and opinions of Black people, even if they are never voiced, all the way up the overt and obvious forms of racism such as use of the n-word and threats of lynching. While you and many others including members of this message view your opinions to not be racist, we as Black people are all too familiar with these attitudes of us as a racial group and individually.

But the important take away from what you posted is this - higher representation in a certain area of a minority does not mean that white people are being discriminated against especially not anywhere close to like Black people were discriminated against prior or around the Civil Rights era. Surely you know that the discrimination against Black people was LEGAL, some of the segregation MANDATED by law, such as white home owners having covenants in their titles requiring them to NOT sell their homes to Black people, just one that readily comes to mind. There are no such racial discriminatory laws against white people, there never have been and I would bet my life that there never will be.

Your entire exchange, like IM2, is to go after the Jew while ignoring ACTUAL racist comments by non-Jews.

Lisa, no one would know that you are Jewish if you didn't keep bringing it up as a crutch. And you don't know if the comments made by the blatantly racist members are being ignored or not. I assure you most often they are not, but most of those kind of people are not worth the effort.

All you are doing is continually posting false accusations to me and then sitting back and enjoying forcing me to defend myself.
No, that's not what's going on. If you make a controversial statement I would expect you to be able to explain it, support it and cite your sources, just like you would have to do if you were in school writing a paper or actually debating a topic. Or if we were in court.

To the best of my recollection, I have never falsely accused you of anything. I know we do not agree on a myriad of topics but I suspect that's primarily because you have not studied the topic of racism in America to the same depths that we have. Just as an immediate example, like above where you erroneously compared what you feel is current discrimination against white people to the lawful discrimination against Black people during the U.S.'s segregationist era.

I don't know how you're defining "leftists" but we're all successful people (our group), in spite of all of the obstacles put up to impede us as Black Americans.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Wow, so much to unpack here.

Paragraph 1: I don't know to which comment you're referring. I was referring to our first exchange last night.
Let’s move past it.
You noticing that Black people are "overrepresented" in print media in the stores at the mall isn't considered racist. You being bothered by the fact that there are Black people "overrepresented" in print media and T.V. commercials, etc. so much so that you were complaining about it on this message board is what makes you appear to have Anti-Black or racist leanings. And considering that you live in an area that is just outside of "chocolate city" (Washington DC), it doesn't make sense that you encountering Black people while you're out and about would disturb you so much since presumably that's where you chose to live.
You are assigning racism to me that does not exist. I am “bothered” that black people are overrepresented because that means white people are being discriminated against. That YOU are not bothered that one specific race, which is a slim minority, get hired out of proportion to their numbers, and another race, the majority, get hired way below their numbers (proportionately), meaning one race is being discriminated against due to skin color, tells me that you are OK with racism depending on which race gets the brunt.

I, otoh, want decisions based without race being a factor. That is obviously NOT happening when one walks into Sephora, for examole,, and the majority of posters are of blacks. If models were chosen in a race-blind fashion, the numbers would “even out” to be approximately that which we have in the general population.

I would be equally appalled if half of all posters were of religious Jews. As they are a minority, such an outcome means favoritism is being applied, and it would come at the cost of non-Jews.
Racism, especially against Black people in America, spans an entire spectrum of acts and behaviors from soft or covert racism such as negative attitudes and opinions of Black people, even if they are never voiced, all the way up the overt and obvious forms of racism such as use of the n-word and threats of lynching. While you and many others including members of this message view your opinions to not be racist, we as Black people are all too familiar with these attitudes of us as a racial group and individually.

But the important take away from what you posted is this - higher representation in a certain area of a minority does not mean that white people are being discriminated against especially not anywhere close to like Black people were discriminated against prior or around the Civil Rights era. Surely you know that the discrimination against Black people was LEGAL, some of the segregation MANDATED by law, such as white home owners having covenants in their titles requiring them to NOT sell their homes to Black people, just one that readily comes to mind. There are no such racial discriminatory laws against white people, there never have been and I would bet my life that there never will be.
No, you are wrong - although this is how you rationalize it in your own mind. After all, how could you object to racism toward blacks if you accept it toward others? When someone is picked for a job or a college spot because they are black and WOULD not have been so if they were white, that does indeed mean that a white was not chosen.
Lisa, no one would know that you are Jewish if you didn't keep bringing it up as a crutch. And you don't know if the comments made by the blatantly racist members are being ignored or not. I assure you most often they are not, but most of those kind of people are not worth the effort.

But you and IM2 know, and that is why you are targeting me. I have indeed seen some actual racism - such as pathologies about blacks, etc., and they are indeed ignored. Your wrath is obviously more for the Jew, although I do noticed you’ve toned down your inflammatory language.

No, that's not what's going on. If you make a controversial statement I would expect you to be able to explain it, support it and cite your sources, just like you would have to do if you were in school writing a paper or actually debating a topic. Or if we were in court.

To the best of my recollection, I have never falsely accused you of anything. I know we do not agree on a myriad of topics but I suspect that's primarily because you have not studied the topic of racism in America to the same depths that we have. Just as an immediate example, like above where you erroneously compared what you feel is current discrimination against white people to the lawful discrimination against Black people during the U.S.'s segregationist era.

I am not sure precisely what you mean, but racism against anyone based in skin color is always wrong. To bring this back to the most blatant example now being decided by the SCOTUS, it is racist for a college to intentionally devise a test in which they can score people of a certain race low in order to justify racial quotas.
I don't know how you're defining "leftists" but we're all successful people (our group), in spite of all of the obstacles put up to impede us as Black Americans.
I am defining leftists as those who divide people into the oppressors (the successful people) and victims (the less successful people). That is why they side with Palestinians against Israelis, and illegals against lawful American citizens, and blacks against whites - speakimg of the group ON AVERAGE and AS A WHOLE. There are many reasons why people are or are not successful.

"Leftists hate successful people, especially minorities that achieve."

According to who?

Some white right wing female who thinks black achievement is black people who repeat the garbage she believes about blacks.

IM2: b: a political or social system founded on racism and designed to execute its principles
Racism used in a definition to define racism. Not good practice to use a word to define itself.
Learn to read a dictionary: (racism)
: a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
Notice how the first definition 1 provides the primary or most common usage, which happens to be "a belief" here. The word "racism" usually refers to "a belief", more specifically {...}
also : behavior or attitudes that reflect and foster this belief : racial discrimination or prejudice
So (perhaps less frequently), the term "racism" is used to describe associated "behavior" or "attitudes" encouraging such "a belief."
2 a
: the systemic oppression of a racial group to the social, economic, and political advantage of another
specifically : WHITE SUPREMACY sense 2
And (perhaps even less frequently), the term "racism" is used to describe "the systemic oppression of a racial group" {yada, yada,..}
b
: a political or social system founded on racism and designed to execute its principles
(Perhaps even less frequently), the term "racism" is used to describe ": a political or social system founded on racism and designed to execute its principles" <-- the bit IM2 provided that you quoted.

See the pattern? In case 1, the term "racism" may be alternatively used to describe associated "behavior" or "attitudes" encouraging such "belief" in the first place. In case 2, : a political or social system founded on racism (the belief --see 1) and designed to execute its principles encourages the systemic oppression of a racial group (.. to the social, economic, and political advantage of another).

All four entries describe distinct meanings or usages of the term "racism."

"STOP" may refer emphatically to ceasing all motion or simply to a "STOP" sign. Mentioning a STOP sign does not detract from one's general understanding of the term STOP. It helps.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I do get it. A racist is complaining about racism. I am not exactly persuaded. If all a person does is whine and bitch and moan and groan about race, the singular focus on race is a telltale sign of his own racism.

He isn’t racist. He discusses racism for entertainment.

"Leftists hate successful people, especially minorities that achieve."

According to who?

Some white right wing female who thinks black achievement is black people who repeat the garbage she believes about blacks.

How is Candace Owens doing these days?

You're actually the one with no proof. I have shown plenty of proof and you guys deny it.

You guys have consistently stated your opposition to policies designed to provide equal opportunity.
Who has opposed policies for equal rights? You are making shit up again.

No, my proof is documented history, studies and legal decisons written primarily by whites.

There is no such thing as white guilt. You practice the same racial resentment as your parents and grandparents. You have a responsibility to change your behavior.
Appears you may be referring to policies that have long been abolished.

What I will deny is you trying to equate an assault and battery with 246 years of laws and policies at every level of government(1776-2022) that denied blacks and other people of color rights and opportunities. Now when you learn to stop making such false equivalences to excuse what has and continues to be done, we can have a decent discussion on race.
More idiocy. When someone attacks another and admits they hate their skin color, it IS a hate crime and racist. You make excuses for racist blacks. And bullshit on you believing you can’t be racist without power. You call virtually all white posters racists, they possess no power. We aren’t talking about 246 years of anything. This is 2023. What policies deny you equal opportunities and rights?

This is racism. Hakeem Jeffries is a racist.
Bigotry must run in the family. His college professor uncle at CUNY was teaching his students that Jewish doctors were injecting black babies with AIDS.

Forum List

Back