What does your ID say about you?

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
Just an observation. I notice that most of the conservative AND moderate board members have ID's that identify them in a neutral manner. Tye have ID's such as Freeandfun1, JarHead, KL, DK, GOPJeff, Merlin, Kathianne, etc.

However, most of our liberal members take ID's that are clearly hateful and clear in their agenda.

For example, our newest member is "BushHater". Now, I wonder what position he takes. Look at the other ID's of our liberal members and you get my point.

On the lib side, in addition to BushHater, we have names like Bullypulpit, smirknjesus, nakedemperor, etc.

Notice how you can immediately see the hate (and just think, libs love to say they are the loving, inclusive group) just in their ID's alone. To me, it makes a VERY sad statement about their mental stability.

And Free I can appreciate your quote !

"It takes 42 muscles to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitchslap the mutherfu*ker!"

:hail: :rotflmao:

freeandfun1 said:
Deciophobia: Fear of making decisions.

Well, that fits most liberals.

actually there's two meanings, mines the other one

deciophobic said:
actually there's two meanings, mines the other one

Only if YOU created the second meaning. Typical of libs. Always wanting to change the meanings of words.

I guess it all depends on what your definition of "is" is.

freeandfun1 said:
That you can't wait to get "into the action".

I hope that he never has to see any action. It would be better if no American boy or girl, man or wamna ever had to go in to harm's way.

There is no glory in going to war! I am thankful to all who have served, and continue to serve, as a choice, not conscripted in to our armed forces. If you choose to join the Marine Corps, as I and 3 of my brothers did, you will have a very solemn duty and oath that ust be upheld!

A salute to you Devil Dog! San Diego or Paris Island?

Freeandfun....what does your icon say about you? Or palerider? Musicman? Tim_duncan2000? There are a ton of hateful icons, rather than names. Plus, nakedemperor has been an AOL address of mine since the 5th grade, so unless I was a politically prophetic middle schooler, well, I wasn't.

There's hate on both sides, and I could link you to dozens upon dozens of examples of hateful language from conservative posters. Silly head.

freeandfun1 said:
Just an observation. I notice that most of the conservative AND moderate board members have ID's that identify them in a neutral manner. Tye have ID's such as Freeandfun1, JarHead, KL, DK, GOPJeff, Merlin, Kathianne, etc.

However, most of our liberal members take ID's that are clearly hateful and clear in their agenda.

For example, our newest member is "BushHater". Now, I wonder what position he takes. Look at the other ID's of our liberal members and you get my point.

On the lib side, in addition to BushHater, we have names like Bullypulpit, smirknjesus, nakedemperor, etc.

Notice how you can immediately see the hate (and just think, libs love to say they are the loving, inclusive group) just in their ID's alone. To me, it makes a VERY sad statement about their mental stability.

where are you getting hate from those 3 names??

I think my ID is fairly aggressive.

I scream against liberals because their ideology is ruining out country!

Think I should change it and be more neutral?

Forum List

Back