What does your ID say about you?

Said1 said:
I spelled quote wrong grrrrr - thank god for the "edit" option. I finally figured out how to do it myself, then I spell quote wrong! :cuckoo:

Seriously IsaaC, if you look back at old posts (and a thread), how many different ways have I spelled it? At a minimum 3 Issac, Isac, Isaak. :alco:

Haha no worries.
I guess I've always been pickled tink that no one has really figured out who Isaac Brock was!

ChristianLibral said:
helping the poor, peace-loving, tolerant of others, generous, open to change, wanting to save the environment...yeah, you're right, I can see how those things are ruining our country.

You seem to be under the false impression that Democrats have a monopoly on these things. They dont.

Helping the poor? To Democrats helping the poor is giving them welfare. to republicans its getting them jobs and getting them off welfare and who knows maybe even making them rich. Thats one of the reasons we oppose taxes. Taxes stifle the economy and income taxes in particular preserve the power base of the already wealthy elitist by taxing people earning money and creating wealth. Why the heck do you think Kerry and Edwards are for tax increases on people who earn money? its to protect their power and the degree of influence they have with their money.

Tolerance for others? We are the party of conservative Chrstianity. We are the party who freed the slaves. we are the party that pushed the civil rights movement through legislature. We are the party who has the most diverse administration in American history. We are very, except maybe to people who either try to kill us or try to force their values on us.

Generous? Conservative states are the most generous states in the union. Dont believe me? check the stats.

Open to change? We are the ones pushing forward the change. We are the ones initiating reforms in medicare, social security. We already pushed welfare reform through. We want to reform the school system with vouchers and give parents the choice of where to send their children to school. we are the group initiating change. Name one change Democrats have initiated in the last Decade. Its the Democrats trying to preserve their power and are going pyscho cause they are losing power who cant handle change.

Save the environment? Who the heck wants to destroy the environment? we just oppose to wack environmental extremists who are just communists looking for an issue to attack capitalism with. The problem with their extreme views is that we will not save the environment by destroying capitalism. We will preserve it by pushing capitalism forward because its not profitable for anyone not to be alive or to live in a hell hole.

Add to the fact that Republicans are the party of hard work, morality, and that we support the right of children to live. just goes to show why Democrats cant compete.

Fmr jarhead said:
I hope that he never has to see any action. It would be better if no American boy or girl, man or wamna ever had to go in to harm's way.

There is no glory in going to war! I am thankful to all who have served, and continue to serve, as a choice, not conscripted in to our armed forces. If you choose to join the Marine Corps, as I and 3 of my brothers did, you will have a very solemn duty and oath that ust be upheld!

A salute to you Devil Dog! San Diego or Paris Island?

I know that there is alot less glory in war than expressed in movies. But really I cant see myself doing anything else. I dont wanna be in an office all day, working for the man, trying to get this report done by 5. I wanna make a differance. What better way to do that then in the best armed forces in the world? That aside, I want to serve alongside the best fighting force in the world, as we faithfully defent the Constitution, and the Flag, and all U-S-A stands for. If that means dieing in a ditch somewhere in a 3rd world country, then I guess thats a sacrifce I have to make.

And thanks for your time in, pal.

Isaac Brock said:
Haha no worries.
I guess I've always been pickled tink that no one has really figured out who Isaac Brock was!

You don't mean me do you? We always stop in "Brockville" on our way to Kingston, and I have relatives there too ;) . The Royal Brock was a beautiful hotel in it's heyday, although it's in need of a little modernising now.

As a kid, I was sent back to Ottawa every summer to visit relatives, and we always had to visit the old forts and battle grounds along the Seaway from Merrickville to Kingston (I especially like the "Ghost of Kingston" tour).

ChristianLibral said:
OCA said:
Two people of the same gender cannot love each other in the fashion that marriage denotes, its impossible, what they mistake for love is usually the usual homosexual trait of unquenchable and promiscuous lust.
QUOTE]

where's the proof for that?

The fact that you have to ask for proof and believe that its possible says alot about you and your brand of "Christianity".

William Joyce was an early proponent of multiculturalism, racial tolerance and equality for all the world's peoples. Many years ago, he called for evil white Europeans to give themselves cornrows and loosen up with a little Bacardi. He was the envy of his nation because he was dating a black woman, by whom he sired several cafe au lait-colored children, all of whom went on to run for office as uniters, not dividers. Unbenknownst to many, he was the inventor of the do-rag.

ChristianLibral said:
You said gays were the "source" of all these things, thanks for clarifying what you meant to say.

It is a matter of public record that AIDS Patient Zero was a Montreal airline steward who contracted the disease from an African male. The spread of AIDS into the human population could not have been accomplished more efficiently if it had been scripted. This man, in his professional capacity, flew to every city in the industrialized world, gaily....er, sorry - merrily infecting every man he came in "contact" with (this story was covered in detail by those hatemongering homophobes at "60 Minutes").

So, the plain truth is that homosexuals are solely responsible for bringing AIDS into the human population - unless, of course, you want to somehow blame it on judgemental Republican policy.

nakedemperor said:
Freeandfun....what does your icon say about you? Or palerider? Musicman? Tim_duncan2000? There are a ton of hateful icons, rather than names. Plus, nakedemperor has been an AOL address of mine since the 5th grade, so unless I was a politically prophetic middle schooler, well, I wasn't.

There's hate on both sides, and I could link you to dozens upon dozens of examples of hateful language from conservative posters. Silly head.

One of our board members used to have an avatar which featured President Bush, with the number 666 scrawled on his forehead. No one stood in his way, and he exercised his absolute right to express his opinion, along with a touch of humor. I exercised my right to do the same. In other words, we're having some fun. Loosen up, for Chrissake.

You can't judge a book by it's cover..... Just something to remember when reading anothers icon, name or whatever you want to call it... :rolleyes:

musicman said:
It is a matter of public record that AIDS Patient Zero was a Montreal airline steward who contracted the disease from an African male. The spread of AIDS into the human population could not have been accomplished more efficiently if it had been scripted. This man, in his professional capacity, flew to every city in the industrialized world, gaily....er, sorry - merrily infecting every man he came in "contact" with (this story was covered in detail by those hatemongering homophobes at "60 Minutes").

So, the plain truth is that homosexuals are solely responsible for bringing AIDS into the human population - unless, of course, you want to somehow blame it on judgemental Republican policy.

Ok, so first off, how did the African male contract the disease? Was his gayness responsible for him contracting the disease? Were gay biochem doctors the ones responsible for transfering HIV from animals to humans? And so...this first guy with HIV, who couldn't have possibly known that he HAD HIV, brought it out of Africa, where he was the first person to have contracted it. Ok so I won't even bother with the ludicrous nature of being able to difinitively identify the single human being who first had HIV in its sexually trasmitable form. Do you know how long it takes HIV to turn into AIDS? And for AIDS to show symptoms? And for the disease to be diagnosed and classified AS a new disease? Ok so maybe I did bother with it. But that's not even my point.

My points lays in the simple fact that sexually transmited disease are trasmitable through ANY kind of sex, not just anal sex. The only difference is that if you have sex with someone with HIV, you're more likely contract it if you have anal sex because there's a higher percentage of blood contact. The answer to this is not stamping out homosexuality, its PRACTICING SAFE SEX. Use a condom! Have your partner tested before sexual intercourse!Even if homosexuality did not exist in nature HIV would have found its way into the human race. The reason for rampant HIV infection in Africa? LITTLE TO NO CONDOM USE. Not rampant homosexuality!

musicman said:
One of our board members used to have an avatar which featured President Bush, with the number 666 scrawled on his forehead. No one stood in his way, and he exercised his absolute right to express his opinion, along with a touch of humor. I exercised my right to do the same. In other words, we're having some fun. Loosen up, for Chrissake.

I was responding to a post about the alleged hateful nature of liberals' screen names. If the names are interpreted as hateful, why should avatars be interpreted as funny? I personally didn't have a problem with either of them, in fact i DO find them funny. But when the absurd generalization that liberals have a higher rate or threshold of hatefulness than conservatives do was brought up, I thought I'd respond.

P.S. Your avatar is by far the funniest, musicman =)

I'm sure you've all figured out the avatar, but anyone wanna guess where the screen name came from? Any takers? Winner gets a virtual barrel of Longbottom Leaf.

Oh, and as for AIDS patient zero, sex in all forms is common across Africa, and some people have theorized that it's just as likely that AIDS was transferred to humans through abominable practices I won't detail here as through faulty medical practices. Oh, and his gayness did contribute to the problem. Homosexuals are far more likely to be promiscuous, and this guy was worse than a sailor on shore leave. He couldn't have spread it faster if he tried.

Forum List

Back