What Does Your Avatar Say About You???

Mine says Glasnost. In what I care to say, I'm pretty open - don't pose as a thing other than what I post. It also is pretty similar to my attitude whenever I see inanity, rather Zen most of the time. It reflects my appreciation for the time when the fall of stateism started - pretty ironic considering the current times.

It also says I like Basset Hounds.

Yours says you're cute, warm and cuddly, and you have a wet nose.....which means you're healthy.:eusa_angel:

But is her bark worse than her bite?

Mine says Glasnost. In what I care to say, I'm pretty open - don't pose as a thing other than what I post. It also is pretty similar to my attitude whenever I see inanity, rather Zen most of the time. It reflects my appreciation for the time when the fall of stateism started - pretty ironic considering the current times.

It also says I like Basset Hounds.

Yours says you're cute, warm and cuddly, and you have a wet nose.....which means you're healthy.:eusa_angel:

But is her bark worse than her bite?

I don't know....she's never bit me........hard.:cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Thanks to the lot of you who were kind enough to apologize and who sent PMs after my flounce. I truly do appreciate it. I'll change my self-avatar since it illicited such droll humor (a-hem), but you might be s-o-r-r-y...it could be worse!!!

Forum List

Back