What would you do with a billion dollars?

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
"The winner of last summer's $1.08-billion Powerball jackpot has been revealed — and another prize is up for grabs Saturday.

Yanira Alvarez purchased the winning ticket last July from Las Palmitas Mini Market in downtown Los Angeles, according to a California Lottery news release. The organization didn't release any details about Alvarez's residence or occupation."

I would give everyone some money if I won a billion dollars. what would you do?

"The winner of last summer's $1.08-billion Powerball jackpot has been revealed — and another prize is up for grabs Saturday.

Yanira Alvarez purchased the winning ticket last July from Las Palmitas Mini Market in downtown Los Angeles, according to a California Lottery news release. The organization didn't release any details about Alvarez's residence or occupation."

I would get my 68 ford wagon painted,,

and then go around the world being a secret santa,,

First thing I would do is to put a good attorney on retainer and hire a portfolio manager... then I'd place the bulk of the money into trusts for my son and daughter and my grandchildren... I would put maybe half a million in my checking and savings accounts and never worry about a thing... and maybe a million in gold in my safe...
I'm in my dream home already... so...
Okay maybe a few classic cars and motorcycles and a fabricating shop...
Okay maybe a twenty car garage and shop that would make Jay Leno jealous....
Okay maybe a full on recording studio where I can bring in bands to play like the Rolling Stones......
A Trump type plane.... A home in Maui... A helicopter... and a race horse stable in the country... as well as a thirty foot sailboat....
Okay... screw the kids I get it all.... :www_MyEmoticons_com__shush:

The same. I would keep maybe 5 million and give the rest away. Maybe do something like the old series "The Millionaire" The Millionaire (TV series) - Wikipedia

Buy the master to Piano Man and Hotel California; destroy all of the copies and then destroy the masters. The world would be a better place if both of those songs disappeared.

What would you do with a billion dollars?​

Buy and island and populate it with pretty girls ... and NEVER invite any politicians ... that's when the bad stuff happens ...

tdy_news_gosk_epstein_190724_1920x1080.jpg

Give half to my church straight off.

Spend a lot of money to see if my identity could be kept secret so I could stay in my current home. But then update it.

And then for fun? Probably take the fam on a trip. Idk.

It would be best to just burn it. Get it all in cash and set it on fire. The love of money is evil and wicked.

All people do with money is purchase sin and addictions and other lustful materialistic items. The money controls them and sends them straight to hell.

Forum List

Back