What Does Your Avatar Say About You???

"There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone."

"You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead — your next stop, the Twilight Zone.

"You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas; you've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone."

Twilight Zone had a marathon this weekend. My son watched all of it.

My avatar signifies that I like to change my avatar.
mr-fitnah-albums-avy-picture1013t-flash.gif

As well you should, try this one
or this

mr-fitnah-albums-avy-picture1044-sporex.gif

Last edited:
I like Marilyn, she's so interesting and tragic. This particular picture shows her playful side though and I thought I'd use it for awhile. Not certain what it says about me.

She was a tramp and a f lousy, she had no problem sleeping with other womens husbands, WHAT does that say about you?

i like watching Dexter.....does that mean im a serial killer?....

Mine represents my hate for Hannity and people like him. I thought about it, and the most horrible human beings on the face of the earth were Nazi's so the two belonged together in my opinion.

Simple really.

Mine represents my hate for Hannity and people like him. I thought about it, and the most horrible human beings on the face of the earth were Nazi's so the two belonged together in my opinion.

Simple really.

are you not the guy who says how terrible it is that the "conservatives" say they HATE certain people?.....:eusa_eh:

Simple really.

are you not the guy who says how terrible it is that the "conservatives" say they HATE certain people?.....:eusa_eh:
Pssst. Most libs flunked the following life courses:

Hypocrisy Self-Awareness 101,
Unintended Consequences 104,
Morality 301
And the entire American Civics cycles.

Of course they got excellent grades in
Begging for Beginners 102
Parasitic Citizenship 404
Critical Thought Termination 203
and Narcissism 1 (personal), Narcissism 2 (collective), Narcissism 3 (Political)

So don't be too hard on em.

Forum List

Back