What Does Your Avatar Say About You???

Mine? Easy...

The Patriot...

The next time you walk through a south carolina cemetery look down. You just might find a history lesson or famous name. Names like Francis Marion, the inspiration for major motion picture 'The Patriot' starring Mel Gibson. Known as the 'Swamp Fox,' Marion is recognized as the father of guerilla warfare in America.

"Certainly, the 'Swamp Fox' was a giant in south carolina history," says Tut Underwood with the South Carolina State Museum. "He was one of the original leaders of the freedom fight that we know as the american revolution."

Source

See Also

Last edited:
What do you think my avatar says about me?

pretty straight forward.

:lol: I am a people person, i love to make friends and share my life and interests with them, and i have been told, by others that i can be a bucket of Laughs!!! It takes a lot to tork me off.When i do get torked off, i give them the Big Stink Eye!!!, and just shake my head.

pretty straight forward.

:lol: I am a people person, i love to make friends and share my life and interests with them, and i have been told, by others that i can be a bucket of Laughs!!! It takes a lot to tork me off.When i do get torked off, i give them the Big Stink Eye!!!, and just shake my head.

"The Big Stink Eye." I'd never heard it called that before. Very descriptive. AB.

I change my Avatar with my mood....but I usually try to stick with a coyote theme or people that seem to have a coyote-esque sense to them. Why? I like Coyote - inventive, wicked, adaptable, smart survivors with a sense of fun. :D

Mine is a picture taken at the Running of the Bulls in Pamplona Spain, which coincidentally goes well with my username.

Bull5largecopy1.jpg

I'll let others determine what it says about me.

That is a lotta bull.....

OR

Bull slip!

Thank you ladies and germs.

pretty straight forward.

"The Big Stink Eye." I'd never heard it called that before. Very descriptive. AB.

:lol: Well my Paw!!! use to call it the evil eye,when your eyebrows go down and your eyeballs go jet black.Then that's the time to hit the road!!! and run like all get out!!!!

if you cant handle the heat baby..its called the welcome wagon..nothing personal..if I Apologize and give some rep will you reconsider ?..We will have you hurling insults and using language you never thought yourself capable of in no time...it could be...a learning experience

Forum List

Back