Does anyone have a Droid?

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
If so, how are you liking it?

I get a new phone in Jan.-thinking about getting one but would like some other's thoughts on how it's working for them.

they are all mind control machines---I would not be caught dead with any kind of berry. I've seen what it has done to people around me. They live in another dimension and can't hear me.

they are all mind control machines---I would not be caught dead with any kind of berry. I've seen what it has done to people around me. They live in another dimension and can't hear me.

:lol::lol::lol: Yup.

Actually, when I'm not working, I often flick it to silent so I don't spend my life on the phone. But, all my family have Blackberrys so the bbm IM system is handy to keep in touch with the family. And, since I have friends all over the world, running yahoo IM means they can all get me.... It's only kinda annoying very occasionally when someone forgets the phrase 'time zone' when IMing. :lol:

I want one and I hear they are pretty cool. I used my upgrage to get my Envy Touch the month before they came out, so unless I want to pay full price no droid for me for at least a year. I have been trying to get my dad to use his and get one, then I would give him my phone and take the droid. :D

Yep . . . and the ones who drive and yap -- or worse, TEXT -- while driving should be shot. When I see these idiots I usually blast them with the car horn to jolt them out of their phone trance. The other day someone blabbing away on their cellular turned onto the road I was on and I had no road to drive on because they were totally and completely in my lane. Like I said these, people should be shot.

Yep . . . and the ones who drive and yap -- or worse, TEXT -- while driving should be shot. When I see these idiots I usually blast them with the car horn to jolt them out of their phone trance. The other day someone blabbing away on their cellular turned onto the road I was on and I had no road to drive on because they were totally and completely in my lane. Like I said these, people should be shot.

Yes....one of these days they'll even a way of taking dictation on one.

But then someone will plow underneath an 18 wheeler while dictating a Dear John letter or something.

The mobile communications phenomena is pretty interesting.
How many suicides would we have if all the cellphones stopped working?

I have one and it is handy, however I seldom use 300 min a month.
I use it it does not use me.

I saw an ad for ones that will even project DVDs now------I mean REALLY.:rolleyes:

As it should be.

I saw an ad for ones that will even project DVDs now------I mean REALLY.:rolleyes:

Yeah pretty funny commercial. The rude guy just turns out the light on his co workers while they are prepping coffee or somesuch without asking.
Cell devices promote rudness?

the mobile communications phenomena is pretty interesting.

I have one and it is handy, however i seldom use 300 min a month.

i saw an ad for ones that will even project dvds now------i mean really.:rolleyes:

yeah pretty funny commercial. The rude guy just turns out the light on his co workers while they are prepping coffee or somesuch without asking.
Cell devices promote rudness?

absolutely

Forum List

Back