What Does Trump Mean By ‘Make America Great Again’?

Did you sleep through the election?

no. but she's not delusional like you.

everyone knows Make America great again meant "make America white again".

which is why the bigot brigade loves him

Is that what he meant? I guess I just missed all the speeches where he was talking about getting rid of all the brown people, huh?

It is what he meant and you didn't miss anything. You want to lie in this forum knowing that no matter what proof gets shown to you that you will deny it. He came out racist when he said Mexicans are rapists and murderers. But you'll have an excuse as to why what he said was not racist.

What proof?

And he said illegal immigrants are rapists and murderers, not "Mexicans". If your point is so obvious and backed by proof, why do you have to alter the quote to make it fit your narrative?

Also, why the need to accuse people you disagree with of lying? Are you really so arrogant that you believe that nobody could honestly view things differently than you do?

Is that what he meant? I guess I just missed all the speeches where he was talking about getting rid of all the brown people, huh?

It is what he meant and you didn't miss anything. You want to lie in this forum knowing that no matter what proof gets shown to you that you will deny it. He came out racist when he said Mexicans are rapists and murderers. But you'll have an excuse as to why what he said was not racist.

Actually Trump never called "Mexicans" rapist and murderers, he said that Obama was allowing illegal alien rapist and murders into our country, and he was correct. Mexican is a nationality. An illegal alien is someone who has entered America illegally. Left Wingers assumed that all Mexicans are illegal aliens. Liberals have a huge problem with stereotyping.

Obama and the Democrats are turning American into a third world banana republic left wing dictatorship.
Trump is trying to bring back the rule of law and our representative democracy.

Yeah. sure. right. Like the rule of law where you can't say science based, transgendered or vulnerable if you work at the CDC.

According to the head of the CDC, that's not actually the case.

I'm sure that WAPO knows better, though. 100 percent accuracy on Trump reporting out of them, right?

What proof?

And he said illegal immigrants are rapists and murderers, not "Mexicans". If your point is so obvious and backed by proof, why do you have to alter the quote to make it fit your narrative?

Also, why the need to accuse people you disagree with of lying? Are you really so arrogant that you believe that nobody could honestly view things differently than you do?

No, he said Mexicans. It's on tape I knew you would try that. I call you a liar because you are lying.

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems," Trump said in a speech at Trump Tower in New York. "They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting."

Donald Trump Announces Presidential Bid By Trashing Mexico, Mexicans

I don’t hate anyone... but this is pretty good. Lol
The first picture is accurate.
You’re delusional?
The proof is right here in these forums. One trump supporter actually stated there was no such thing as white privilege. That's just being stupid and racist.
Being an American Indian I don’t see where there is white privilege in this country, in fact I see quit the opposite.
Affirmative action/political correctness has destroyed the Indian nations.

This is a load of garbage. Plus I doubt if you are full blooded original Native American.
100% Oglala Sioux...
Native American is the white man’s term. dip shit

Actually Trump never called "Mexicans" rapist and murderers, he said that Obama was allowing illegal alien rapist and murders into our country, and he was correct. Mexican is a nationality. An illegal alien is someone who has entered America illegally. Left Wingers assumed that all Mexicans are illegal aliens. Liberals have a huge problem with stereotyping.

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems," Trump said in a speech at Trump Tower in New York. "They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting."

What proof?

No, he said Mexicans. It's on tape I knew you would try that. I call you a liar because you are lying.

It's like you can't navigate your own quote!

When he said "Mexico sends its people" he's referring to the illegal immigrants. He even says they're not sending the best. That implies that there are better people in Mexico, which means, no, not all rapists and murderers. Good lord, you have a hard time with comprehending specifics.

Obama and the Democrats are turning American into a third world banana republic left wing dictatorship.

Yeah. sure. right. Like the rule of law where you can't say science based, transgendered or vulnerable if you work at the CDC.

I'm sure that WAPO knows better, though. 100 percent accuracy on Trump reporting out of them, right?

Seems that the Post is not the only source going with this story.

CDC gets list of forbidden words: Fetus, transgender, diversity - Yahoo Search Results

CDC gets list of forbidden words: Fetus, transgender, diversity - Yahoo Search Results

The Post broke the story and everybody ran with it, as they tend to do these days. You can tell me that CNN and Salon.com did their own independent verification and made their own stories out of it, but you probably won't convince me, especially after numerous lefty publications all got the 9/4 9/14 thing wrong on Jr's email story just last week.

The Post broke the story and everybody ran with it, as they tend to do these days. You can tell me that CNN and Salon.com did their own independent verification and made their own stories out of it, but you probably won't convince me.
CNN and the like are fake news...

What proof?

When he said "Mexico sends its people" he's referring to the illegal immigrants. He even says they're not sending the best. That implies that there are better people in Mexico, which means, no, not all rapists and murderers. Good lord, you have a hard time with comprehending specifics.

No I don't have a hard time with anything. Had Obama said that "when England sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems," "They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting." Those like you would be yelling black racism to high heaven. But here you are simply making excuses for racist comments.

The Post broke the story and everybody ran with it, as they tend to do these days. You can tell me that CNN and Salon.com did their own independent verification and made their own stories out of it, but you probably won't convince me, especially after numerous lefty publications all got the 9/4 9/14 thing wrong on Jr's email story just last week.

I don't worry about convincing you. You are an idiot. You'll believe anything Trump says even as we know many of his statements have been proven to be lies. You probably still believe that pizzagate is real.

What proof?

No I don't have a hard time with anything. Had Obama said that "when England sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems," "They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting." Those like you would be yelling black racism to high heaven. But here you are simply making excuses for racist comments.
Well, illegal is just that... illegal.
Illegal aliens make this country a worse place... just the facts.

What proof?

If the statistics bared out that immigrants from the UK had higher rates of these crimes, if British cartel guys were smuggling massive amounts of drugs over our Southern border, if the most dangerous street gang on the planet was English and was setting up shop in our major cities, then no, I don't see myself throwing out the race card in that event.

Is it possible for you to have a political argument with someone without rooting all your points in baseless assumptions about that person?

The Post broke the story and everybody ran with it, as they tend to do these days. You can tell me that CNN and Salon.com did their own independent verification and made their own stories out of it, but you probably won't convince me.
CNN and the like are fake news...

So where do we get the real news? Fox? Brietbart?

I don't worry about convincing you. You are an idiot. You'll believe anything Trump says even as we know many of his statements have been proven to be lies. You probably still believe that pizzagate is real.
The Clinton’s are the most repugnant of people, they keep the company of sex traffickers... one Jeffrey Epstein. Lol

What proof?

Well, illegal is just that... illegal.
Illegal aliens make this country a worse place... just the facts.

No people like you make this country a worse place.

The Clinton’s are the most repugnant of people, they keep the company of sex traffickers... one Jeffrey Epstein. Lol

The Clintons don't count anymore.

Forum List

Back