What Does Trump Mean By ‘Make America Great Again’?

Did you sleep through the election?

no. but she's not delusional like you.

everyone knows Make America great again meant "make America white again".

which is why the bigot brigade loves him

Is that what he meant? I guess I just missed all the speeches where he was talking about getting rid of all the brown people, huh?

It is what he meant and you didn't miss anything. You want to lie in this forum knowing that no matter what proof gets shown to you that you will deny it. He came out racist when he said Mexicans are rapists and murderers. But you'll have an excuse as to why what he said was not racist.

What proof?

And he said illegal immigrants are rapists and murderers, not "Mexicans". If your point is so obvious and backed by proof, why do you have to alter the quote to make it fit your narrative?

Also, why the need to accuse people you disagree with of lying? Are you really so arrogant that you believe that nobody could honestly view things differently than you do?
The proof is his actual quotes. Rapists and murderers come from all types of people but twice he singled out Mexicans.

Here's the first quote: "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people"

Notice how he didn't say they are sending some rapists, he said they are rapists.

Here is the second quote : "You have people coming in, and I'm not just saying Mexicans - I'm talking about people that are from all over that are killers and rapists, and they're coming into this country."

Now this would be akin to say some other leader stating. Americans are killers and rapists and other people are. Why single out one group of people. Because he knows his audience are racist. The immigration problem has been talked about for many years before Trump yet never in such a racist way. The only ones who don't see it are the racists themselves.

Is that what he meant? I guess I just missed all the speeches where he was talking about getting rid of all the brown people, huh?

It is what he meant and you didn't miss anything. You want to lie in this forum knowing that no matter what proof gets shown to you that you will deny it. He came out racist when he said Mexicans are rapists and murderers. But you'll have an excuse as to why what he said was not racist.

What proof?

And he said illegal immigrants are rapists and murderers, not "Mexicans". If your point is so obvious and backed by proof, why do you have to alter the quote to make it fit your narrative?

Also, why the need to accuse people you disagree with of lying? Are you really so arrogant that you believe that nobody could honestly view things differently than you do?
The proof is his actual quotes. Rapists and murderers come from all types of people but twice he singled out Mexicans.

Here's the first quote: "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people"

Notice how he didn't say they are sending some rapists, he said they are rapists.

Here is the second quote : "You have people coming in, and I'm not just saying Mexicans - I'm talking about people that are from all over that are killers and rapists, and they're coming into this country."

Now this would be akin to say some other leader stating. Americans are killers and rapists and other people are. Why single out one group of people. Because he knows his audience are racist. The immigration problem has been talked about for many years before Trump yet never in such a racist way. The only ones who don't see it are the racists themselves.
You deliberate misconstrue what he said, jackass. That's typical for a typical Trump hating fanatic. Honesty doesn't support your claims, so you lie.

You’re delusional?
The proof is right here in these forums. One trump supporter actually stated there was no such thing as white privilege. That's just being stupid and racist.

Aside from being a fact, you mean?
Like I stated, stupid and racist.
Typical leftist - you think facts are stupid and racist.

You stated no facts.
You mean you stated no facts. Prove that white privilege exists.

What proof?

You deliberate misconstrue what he said, jackass. That's typical for a typical Trump hating fanatic. Honesty doesn't support your claims, so you lie.

you should probably take a valium and stop spitting all over your computer screen.

you have never said a true word on this board.

you have never stated a fact on this board.

you lie about what trump and your ilk do and say all the time and misrepresent and lie about what everyone normal says.

your refusal to acknowledge that bannon and Donald and his "lovely people who happen to be Nazis" are dangerous to our country makes you treasonous.

What proof?

you should probably take a valium and stop spitting all over your computer screen.

you have never said a true word on this board.

you have never stated a fact on this board.

you lie about what trump and your ilk do and say all the time and misrepresent and lie about what everyone normal says.

your refusal to acknowledge that bannon and Donald and his "lovely people who happen to be Nazis" are dangerous to our country makes you treasonous.
iu

The biggest thing that Trump was alluding to by saying he wants to make America great again is to undo much of the damage that was done by that idiot Obama.

That asshole Obama really hurt this country by increasing poverty, decreasing family income, rising the debt, increasing income disparity, increasing taxes, allowing the illegals to flood in, kissing the ass of the Muslims, destroying health care, hurting the military and having a foreign policy that was the laughing stock of the world.

Trump has big job to do to make this country great again after that Obama disaster.

The biggest thing that Trump was alluding to by saying he wants to make America great again is to undo much of the damage that was done by that idiot Obama.

That asshole Obama really hurt this country by increasing poverty, decreasing family income, rising the debt, increasing income disparity, increasing taxes, allowing the illegals to flood in, kissing the ass of the Muslims, destroying health care, hurting the military and having a foreign policy that was the laughing stock of the world.

Trump has big job to do to make this country great again after that Obama disaster.

He wants to undo what both the Obama and Bush administrations did. The latter was almost as bad as the former.

What proof?

I find it amusing that they say he didn't say it... it's not like it isn't on tape. that's the thing with Donald and his band of loons.... every lie they tell can be documented. morons.

THIS is his campaign announcement when he said he was running:
Donald Trump Presidential Campaign Announcement

He wants to undo what both the Obama and Bush administrations did. The latter was almost as bad as the former.

no you brain dead twit... he is stupid and vile and is pandering to stupid and vile people.

I don’t hate anyone... but this is pretty good. Lol
The first picture is accurate.
You’re delusional?
The proof is right here in these forums. One trump supporter actually stated there was no such thing as white privilege. That's just being stupid and racist.
Being an American Indian I don’t see where there is white privilege in this country, in fact I see quit the opposite.
Affirmative action/political correctness has destroyed the Indian nations.
You call yourself an Indian. Are you from India? Or are you a first Nations person? The first white explorers called the indigenous people Indians because they thought they landed in India. Several hundred years later and the American people still haven't corrected that. If you are first Nations then you are not white and if you don't see white privilege then you are blind.
Native American is the white man’s term, the politically correct term. Fuck political correctness and affirmative-action. And no I don’t see white privilege in this country I see minorities getting a pass because the color of their skin. Hell my daughters can get free everything if they chose because they are Indian.

Since Trump himself could never explain what 'make America great again' means,

why bother to try to put a meaning onto it?

But, if you look at all the things that the Right has opposed for, let's say, the last 100 years,

but they lost on, and you reversed those losses, that is what the Right thinks would make America great again.

Scary, eh?

The Bush economy was doing OK until that filthy 2006 elected Democrat Congress took over and the Democrat sponsored CRA chickens came home to roost.

However, having said that, Bush was a big government Progressive that did damage to this country almost as bad as the Democrats. Just not as much. Obama did a tremendous amount of damage in the last eight years.

Trump has a big job ahead of him. At least he knows what the damage is and is working as hard as he can in his position to fix it. It would help if more of these RINOs would help him. The Democrats don't want him to make things better because it will just highlight what a disaster that Obama asshole was. That is the real reason they opposed the tax cuts that will stimulate the economy and return a little more money to most taxpayers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back