Captain Queeg Strikes Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Captain Queeg continues on the campaign trail. The nation will understand the difference after both men speak at the conventions this summer. America will then see who is the one that is mentally unfit to do the job. And it will not be Joe Biden. Trump continues to hold rallies and hs speeches get more and more insane.

'Dimbulb' Trump Torched After Rambling Attempt To Explain Gettysburg Goes Wrong

Donald Trump’s attempt to explain the Battle of Gettysburg took some strange verbal detours ― and his critics were quick to call him out over it.

“Gettysburg, what an unbelievable battle that was. The Battle of Gettysburg,” the former president said at a rally in Pennsylvania on Saturday. “What an unbelievable, I mean it was so much, and so interesting, and so vicious and horrible, and so beautiful in so many different ways.”

Trump continued:

“Gettysburg. Wow. I go to Gettysburg, Pennsylvania to look and to watch. And the statement of Robert E. Lee ― who’s no longer in favor, did you ever notice that? No longer in favor ― ‘Never fight uphill, me boys, never fight uphill.’ They were fighting uphill. He said, ‘Wow, that was a big mistake.’ He lost his great general, and they were fighting. ‘Never fight uphill, me boys!’ But it was too late.”

1713160015331.png

Last edited:
Captain Queeg continues on the campaign trail. The nation will understand the difference after both men speak at the conventions this summer. America will then see who is the one that is mentally unfit to do the job. And it will not be Joe Biden. Trump continues to hold ralies and hs speeches get more and more insane.

Donald Trump’s attempt to explain the Battle of Gettysburg took some strange verbal detours ― and his critics were quick to call him out over it.

“Gettysburg, what an unbelievable battle that was. The Battle of Gettysburg,” the former president said at a rally in Pennsylvania on Saturday. “What an unbelievable, I mean it was so much, and so interesting, and so vicious and horrible, and so beautiful in so many different ways.”

Trump continued:

“Gettysburg. Wow. I go to Gettysburg, Pennsylvania to look and to watch. And the statement of Robert E. Lee ― who’s no longer in favor, did you ever notice that? No longer in favor ― ‘Never fight uphill, me boys, never fight uphill.’ They were fighting uphill. He said, ‘Wow, that was a big mistake.’ He lost his great general, and they were fighting. ‘Never fight uphill, me boys!’ But it was too late.”

View attachment 932352

trump does reflect the narcissism and paranoia of the bogart character.

Captain Queeg continues on the campaign trail. The nation will understand the difference after both men speak at the conventions this summer. America will then see who is the one that is mentally unfit to do the job. And it will not be Joe Biden. Trump continues to hold rallies and hs speeches get more and more insane.

Trump continued:

View attachment 932352

this is a dog whistle to stoke a civil war in America. Big words, pushing other people to do his dirty work.

stochastic terrorism combined with mental decline. This should narrow his appeal to only the extreme maga cultists. I dont see this as a viable strategy to win an election.

this is a dog whistle to stoke a civil war in America. Big words, pushing other people to do his dirty work.

stochastic terrorism combined with mental decline. This should narrow his appeal to only the extreme maga cultists. I dont see this as a viable strategy to win an election.
That's Trumps M.O.

He can win. That one fact speaks volumes about the condition of the country, and it has nothing to do with issues or positions or policy.

This whole ugly period should cause us to examine who we really are. How can so many of us want to be "led" by something/someone like this?

He can win. That one fact speaks volumes about the condition of the country, and it has nothing to do with issues or positions or policy.

This whole ugly period should cause us to examine who we really are. How can so many of us want to be "led" by something/someone like this?
Some of us KNOW what we are. It's time for the rest of you to stop lying to yourselves about it.

Have always seen you as the colour version of Queeg, OP.
All the compulsive and obsessional symptoms .

Bit like seeing a version of yourself, I guess,

And the statement of Robert E. Lee ― who’s no longer in favor, did you ever notice that? No longer in favor ― ‘Never fight uphill, me boys, never fight uphill.’ They were fighting uphill. He said, ‘Wow, that was a big mistake.’ He lost his great general, and they were fighting. ‘Never fight uphill, me boys!’
----------------------------------------------------------

Color me skeptical that Don Trump has a working knowledge of American history, and less so of even when the Civil War was.

He doesn't strike me, tho I do not know him personally, but he strikes me as pretty ignorant of our history. Witness, him asking General Kelly, his Chief of Staff, what the Arizona Memorial in Pearl Harbor was for.

And now he claims this: Robert E. Lee stated at Gettysburg.....'Never fight uphill, me boys, never fight uphill'.

• ?????? Umm, Don, Don, Don.....you do know that Lee was the guy who ordered the advance on Cemetary Ridge....uphill? Doncha?
  • And he ordered it over the misgivings and advice of the commander he put in charge of that advance, General Longstreet?

But then, Don is the bloke who said we won the Revolutionary War in 1781 because we controlled the British airfields. Who said the dead American soldiers buried in a World War I cemetery in France.....“Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers,”.

So color me reluctant about believing any interpretation of American history by the fired ex-president, Don Trump,....... me boys.

hahahahhahahahahaha

Reading the comments in this OP, you are talking about Biden. Trying to claim that Trump has no mental acuity while citing as proof, 100's of political rallies where trump talks for hours, without a teleprompter kind of proves Trump is a million times more, mentally aware, cognitive, than Biden.

When was the last time we saw a political rally of Biden's?

Except Captain Queeg was a war hero who suffered from a mental condition due to his service to his country and Benedict Donald has no such loyalty to the USA. But he was nuts.

Bogey was really good in that role.

Every time is see a democrat dude, I assume he's probably some kinda cross dressing freak.

Last edited:
THREAD LOCKED - Violates rules for starting a thread.
1713186732322.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back