What Does Trump Mean By ‘Make America Great Again’?

Obama and the Democrats are turning American into a third world banana republic left wing dictatorship.
Trump is trying to bring back the rule of law and our representative democracy.

Yeah. sure. right. Like the rule of law where you can't say science based, transgendered or vulnerable if you work at the CDC.

According to the head of the CDC, that's not actually the case.

I'm sure that WAPO knows better, though. 100 percent accuracy on Trump reporting out of them, right?

Seems that the Post is not the only source going with this story.

CDC gets list of forbidden words: Fetus, transgender, diversity - Yahoo Search Results

The Post broke the story and everybody ran with it, as they tend to do these days. You can tell me that CNN and Salon.com did their own independent verification and made their own stories out of it, but you probably won't convince me, especially after numerous lefty publications all got the 9/4 9/14 thing wrong on Jr's email story just last week.

I don't worry about convincing you. You are an idiot. You'll believe anything Trump says even as we know many of his statements have been proven to be lies. You probably still believe that pizzagate is real.

More dumbass assumptions.

I'm well aware that Donald Trump is full of shit. I don't, by any means, believe everything he says.

The guy who can't make a point without painting me as some racist villain is calling me an idiot? Stupid -and- insecure. What an awesome combo.

Yeah. sure. right. Like the rule of law where you can't say science based, transgendered or vulnerable if you work at the CDC.

I'm sure that WAPO knows better, though. 100 percent accuracy on Trump reporting out of them, right?

CDC gets list of forbidden words: Fetus, transgender, diversity - Yahoo Search Results

The Post broke the story and everybody ran with it, as they tend to do these days. You can tell me that CNN and Salon.com did their own independent verification and made their own stories out of it, but you probably won't convince me.
CNN and the like are fake news...

So where do we get the real news? Fox? Brietbart?
They all are progressive, just like all career politicians... none of them can be trusted.

The Post broke the story and everybody ran with it, as they tend to do these days. You can tell me that CNN and Salon.com did their own independent verification and made their own stories out of it, but you probably won't convince me, especially after numerous lefty publications all got the 9/4 9/14 thing wrong on Jr's email story just last week.

I don't worry about convincing you. You are an idiot. You'll believe anything Trump says even as we know many of his statements have been proven to be lies. You probably still believe that pizzagate is real.
The Clinton’s are the most repugnant of people, they keep the company of sex traffickers... one Jeffrey Epstein. Lol

The Clintons don't count anymore.
True, just like the Obamas, but that does not make them any less shit stains...

I'm well aware that Donald Trump is full of shit. I don't, by any means, believe everything he says.

The guy who can't make a point without painting me as some racist villain is calling me an idiot? Stupid -and- insecure. What an awesome combo.
True, Donald Trump is damaging the federal government which is good for the country

What proof?

And he said illegal immigrants are rapists and murderers, not "Mexicans". If your point is so obvious and backed by proof, why do you have to alter the quote to make it fit your narrative?

Also, why the need to accuse people you disagree with of lying? Are you really so arrogant that you believe that nobody could honestly view things differently than you do?

No, he said Mexicans. It's on tape I knew you would try that. I call you a liar because you are lying.

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems," Trump said in a speech at Trump Tower in New York. "They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting."

Donald Trump Announces Presidential Bid By Trashing Mexico, Mexicans

It's like you can't navigate your own quote!

When he said "Mexico sends its people" he's referring to the illegal immigrants. He even says they're not sending the best. That implies that there are better people in Mexico, which means, no, not all rapists and murderers. Good lord, you have a hard time with comprehending specifics.

No I don't have a hard time with anything. Had Obama said that "when England sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems," "They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting." Those like you would be yelling black racism to high heaven. But here you are simply making excuses for racist comments.
Well, illegal is just that... illegal.
Illegal aliens make this country a worse place... just the facts.

No people like you make this country a worse place.
Na, we were here first.
And we welcomed the white man, If it was not for the white man we would still be playing around with sticks and dirt and worshiping dirt… LOL

I don't paint you to be anything. your comments do it for you. I'm not the insecure one and most certainly not stupid. You are the one worshipping a man with a 32 percent job approval rating, one who is being investigated for breaking the law and as it starts to close in on him now suddenly the man hired to investigate him just like the last one is being seared, while you believe the smears without question. You cannot describe one day America has been great enough for Trump to make us that way again and now you excuse the obvious racism in Trumps comments about Mexicans then start crying about somebody painting you as a racist. Trumps policies have not taken effect yet, so then I want to see how you act when you find out just how much Trump fucked you with no vaseline.

Did you sleep through the election?

no. but she's not delusional like you.

everyone knows Make America great again meant "make America white again".

which is why the bigot brigade loves him

Is that what he meant? I guess I just missed all the speeches where he was talking about getting rid of all the brown people, huh?

It is what he meant and you didn't miss anything. You want to lie in this forum knowing that no matter what proof gets shown to you that you will deny it. He came out racist when he said Mexicans are rapists and murderers. But you'll have an excuse as to why what he said was not racist.

What proof?

And he said illegal immigrants are rapists and murderers, not "Mexicans". If your point is so obvious and backed by proof, why do you have to alter the quote to make it fit your narrative?

Also, why the need to accuse people you disagree with of lying? Are you really so arrogant that you believe that nobody could honestly view things differently than you do?

No, he said Mexicans. It's on tape I knew you would try that. I call you a liar because you are lying.

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems," Trump said in a speech at Trump Tower in New York. "They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting."

Where is the untruth?

I don't paint you to be anything. your comments do it for you. I'm not the insecure one and most certainly not stupid. You are the one worshipping a man with a 32 percent job approval rating, one who is being investigated for breaking the law and as it starts to close in on him now suddenly the man hired to investigate him just like the last one is being seared, while you believe the smears without question. You cannot describe one day America has been great enough for Trump to make us that way again and now you excuse the obvious racism in Trumps comments about Mexicans then start crying about somebody painting you as a racist. Trumps policies have not taken effect yet, so then I want to see how you act when you find out just how much Trump fucked you with no vaseline.

I worship him? I believe his policies are great? I believe every Mueller smear? I've never said any of that shit. I didn't even vote for the guy in the primaries. In the thread telling me that you don't paint me to be anything you call me a Trump worshipper in order to make your point. You're a fucking moron. I think we're done here.

no. but she's not delusional like you.

everyone knows Make America great again meant "make America white again".

which is why the bigot brigade loves him

Is that what he meant? I guess I just missed all the speeches where he was talking about getting rid of all the brown people, huh?

It is what he meant and you didn't miss anything. You want to lie in this forum knowing that no matter what proof gets shown to you that you will deny it. He came out racist when he said Mexicans are rapists and murderers. But you'll have an excuse as to why what he said was not racist.

What proof?

Where is the untruth?

Start with the first word.

I worship him? I believe his policies are great? I believe every Mueller smear? I've never said any of that shit. I didn't even vote for the guy in the primaries. In the thread telling me that you don't paint me to be anything you call me a Trump worshipper in order to make your point. You're a fucking moron. I think we're done here.

Ypur words spak for themselves. Yo defended Trumps racist comments about Mexicans yet you get offended of some says that's racist. These forums are amazing in the types of stupidity that enter comments.

Ypur words spak for themselves. Yo defended Trumps racist comments about Mexicans yet you get offended of some says that's racist. These forums are amazing in the types of stupidity that enter comments.

Dumbshit motherfucker, I'm not offended that you think that it's racist to defend Trump's comments. I'm offended that you've based your arguments on me being a Trump worshipper, which I am not, and me being a white supremacist, which would be a fucking retarded position for me to hold considering that I'm Hawaiian. I'm also annoyed by your seeming inability to think with any sort of nuance, and pissed at myself that I've carried on an argument this long with someone who's too stupid to make any point other than, "You're wrong because you're a bad person!"

Now, kindly fuck off. Or don't. Suit yourself, but I'm done responding to your constant string of insults.

1st in education; meaning reading, writing, and arithmetic, not English, music appreciation, and women studies.
1st in space.
1st in tech.
1st considered in negotiations with other countries for trades and/or treaties. No more paying people to be our friends. No more making trade deals where we give a lot and get almost nothing. No more groups like the UN or NATO where we foot the bill and everyone else gets a free ride. No more charities like UNESCO where we pay for it all but the UN gets the credit. If we pay for it our flag gets put on it and we get the damn credit!!!!!
So you want to make education more affordable? Better if all our kids get a chance to find out if they’re the next Neal degrass Tyson

Dumbshit motherfucker, I'm not offended that you think that it's racist to defend Trump's comments. I'm offended that you've based your arguments on me being a Trump worshipper, which I am not, and me being a white supremacist, which would be a fucking retarded position for me to hold considering that I'm Hawaiian. I'm also annoyed by your seeming inability to think with any sort of nuance, and pissed at myself that I've carried on an argument this long with someone who's too stupid to make any point other than, "You're wrong because you're a bad person!"

Now, kindly fuck off. Or don't. Suit yourself, but I'm done responding to your constant string of insults.
It’s easier for a Hawaiian to assimilate and blend in. No ones discriminating agains you.

If anything you’re the racists calling us howleys. Is there a surf spot in Hawaii where howleys aren’t allowed? Then you fuck off

1st in education; meaning reading, writing, and arithmetic, not English, music appreciation, and women studies.
1st in space.
1st in tech.
1st considered in negotiations with other countries for trades and/or treaties. No more paying people to be our friends. No more making trade deals where we give a lot and get almost nothing. No more groups like the UN or NATO where we foot the bill and everyone else gets a free ride. No more charities like UNESCO where we pay for it all but the UN gets the credit. If we pay for it our flag gets put on it and we get the damn credit!!!!!
So you want to make education more affordable? Better if all our kids get a chance to find out if they’re the next Neal degrass Tyson

I hate to break it to you, but the human brain, according to our current knowledge as a species, isn't that plastic. If you can't tell whether or not a kid is a genius by the time they're in college, it's because, with very few exceptions, you simply haven't been paying attention. Nobody with an IQ of 90 is gonna be dropping the next unified theory of physics.

Mind you, I'm all for making school more affordable, but when you say "all our kids" I have a sneaky suspicion that what you've got in mind is "free" college for all.

1st in space.
1st in tech.

I hate to break it to you, but the human brain, according to our current knowledge as a species, isn't that plastic. If you can't tell whether or not a kid is a genius by the time they're in college, it's because, with very few exceptions, you simply haven't been paying attention. Nobody with an IQ of 90 is gonna be dropping the next unified theory of physics.

Mind you, I'm all for making school more affordable, but when you say "all our kids" I have a sneaky suspicion that what you've got in mind is "free" college for all.
Nope. Just make poor k-12 schools better and affordable college.

Why does it have to be free college? Nothing is free.

How about we make the state schools affordable like we do the community colleges are?

It’s easier for a Hawaiian to assimilate and blend in. No ones discriminating agains you.

If anything you’re the racists calling us howleys. Is there a surf spot in Hawaii where howleys aren’t allowed? Then you fuck off

I'm sorry, but what does any of that have to do with anything that I've said? I didn't say I get discriminated against a lot, I said being a white supremacist would be dumb as fuck for a Hawaiian.

Funny that you jump in to throw out a snide reaction on your buddy's behalf, and, just like him, you ignore the meaning of what I've said and come back with some variation of, "You're a bad person!"

Even funnier is the irony in your statement about how Hawaiians are racist. Your very accusation lumps together an entire ethnicity as though they're all the same, which is the very definition of racism (at least according to people who still believe that a brown person is capable of racism, which apparently you do).

1st in space.
1st in tech.

Nope. Just make poor k-12 schools better and affordable college.

Why does it have to be free college? Nothing is free.

How about we make the state schools affordable like we do the community colleges are?

Ah, fair enough. I stand corrected.

I don’t hate anyone... but this is pretty good. Lol
The first picture is accurate.
You’re delusional?
The proof is right here in these forums. One trump supporter actually stated there was no such thing as white privilege. That's just being stupid and racist.
Being an American Indian I don’t see where there is white privilege in this country, in fact I see quit the opposite.
Affirmative action/political correctness has destroyed the Indian nations.
You call yourself an Indian. Are you from India? Or are you a first Nations person? The first white explorers called the indigenous people Indians because they thought they landed in India. Several hundred years later and the American people still haven't corrected that. If you are first Nations then you are not white and if you don't see white privilege then you are blind.

Since "public discourse" usually means the mainstream media you can bet your ass(ets) the President's claim of "make America great again" won't be discussed other than in the negative. The Klintons were fond of saying "it's the economy stupid" and the DOW has been in record territory about eighty times in the last year. Isn't that great? Unmployment is down and the GDP is up. Isn't that great for America? ISIS is on the run and U.S. businesses that have relocated in foreign countries are coming back. You can't expect the angry, crazy, disappointed and borderline psychotic left to ever look forward to America's greatness but that's their loss.

Forum List

Back