What Do You Think When You Hear Tea Party?

I find it amusing that you are thin-skinned....people will have a lot of fun here with you. Your second statement is hilarious, since you're calling yourself a mental midget.:lol:

Come back when you can produce something of value besides diarrhea of the mouth.

I have a funny feeling that you are simply incapable.

You're not the boss of me.:lol:

I find it amusing that you are thin-skinned....people will have a lot of fun here with you. Your second statement is hilarious, since you're calling yourself a mental midget.:lol:

Come back when you can produce something of value besides diarrhea of the mouth.

I never said I was. Why do you lie?

Not only are you incapable of writing anything of value, but you are a flat out liar. Why do you struggle with honesty?

p.s. Trust me, you are the last person who I want to be in charge of.

Last edited:

I never said I was. Why do you lie?

Not only are you capable of writing anything of value, but you are a flat out liar. Why do you struggle with honesty?

I'll post what and where I please, and if it bothers you....well that's just a bonus.:D

Leave it up to you to think that stop talking to an asshole is being a party pooper.

Anything else before I leave this conversation?

I got negged again since I spoke the truth. I am not a lying liberal trash. I support Ron Paul. Unfortunately, many republican do not.

It looks like I am more conservative than my negger. Unfortunately, this is not surprising, Republican trash have a long history being at odds with Conservative values.

Last edited:
I am not a play-mate, asshole. I am a person.

Threats to another poster is not tolerated.

Bwahahaha....horty found your button.:D

Why is that an accomplishment? Why do you value pushing people's button when they insult you?

Only a mental midget would think that they achieved anything by calling me a play-mate.

You did it to yourself shit for brains, replying to the biggest MORON on the board in agreement.

Yes, you are a play toy, hell you're a fucking pool toy. Deal with your new title or STFU.

Oh, and by the way, THREATENING PEOPLE on here is against the rules, so if you plan on sticking around, you might want think twice before you threaten to beat someones ass in a ring.

Last edited:
I got negged again since I spoke the truth. I am not a lying liberal trash. I support Ron Paul. Unfortunately, many republican do not.

It looks like I am more conservative than my negger. Unfortunately, this is not surprising, Republican trash have a long history being at odds with Conservative values.

Aaaawwww... you want to tissue? Poor baby got negged... :lol:

Get used to it nipple head and quit your damn sniveling.

Last edited:
The Tea Party is a response to Obama's Jihad on America Greatness and "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." -- Admiral Yamamoto

I am sorry for "threatening" someone to step in the ring with me. Obviously, metaphors are banned here and some people took it as an actual threat and actually feared me.

I am sorry that I hurt people's feelings and will be more considerate in the future.

Last edited:
When I hear Tea Party I think of those who, while frustrated, are seeking a simple solution for a complex problem. The trouble is they are not very good at reasoning on their own. They have been influenced by pundits who are basically shills for the same irresponsible idiots who created this current economic problem. Those who think that we can fight two wars on the credit card while cutting taxes only for the wealthiest Americans certainly can't fathom the solution to our problems!

Terrorists. Hostage Takers. Violent People.

They want the destruction of the American Government and to tear up the United States Constitution.

When I hear Tea Party I think of those who, while frustrated, are seeking a simple solution for a complex problem. The trouble is they are not very good at reasoning on their own. They have been influenced by pundits who are basically shills for the same irresponsible idiots who created this current economic problem. Those who think that we can fight two wars on the credit card while cutting taxes only for the wealthiest Americans certainly can't fathom the solution to our problems!

Truth Matters? Is that you?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Where were the teabaggers when Bush & Co were maxing out the nation's credit card?

Forum List

Back