What Do You Think When You Hear Tea Party?

On another thread Wry Catcher suggested Tea Party as a Jeopardy Question. Good Idea so here it is.

I think of smaller government with less power and more power at the state level. I also think Ron Paul.

The tea party is great, they have done a wonderful job bringing this debt crisis to the attemtion of the American people, they are growing in numbers with republicans, independents and even moderate to conservative democrats. But Ron Paul will still not get 5% of the vote, personally I am a Mitt Romney fan, he is an awesome business man who can get the job done.

" Vote for the best conservative who can WIN the general and right now it's Romney who is running away with it."

get-a-brain-morans-go-usa.jpg

Patriots.

Sending fear in to the medieval mindset.

On another thread Wry Catcher suggested Tea Party as a Jeopardy Question. Good Idea so here it is.

I think of smaller government with less power and more power at the state level. I also think Ron Paul.

Clearly the Name is meant to bring to mind the Boston Tea Party. I thought the Tea Party was going to be Fiscal Conservatives, and Limited Government types. Which Despite what the Left says, Is not at all a Far Right Position. Most Americans agree with both Principles. If the Tea Party would just leave the Social Conservatism issues out of it. They could be big, they could Attract Fiscal Conservatives, and moderates from Both Parties. As long as they try and play around with the Republicans however they will be forced to compromise with Social Conservatives and Big Spending "Liberal" Republicans.

Last edited:

Patriots.

Sending fear in to the medieval mindset.

Sending fear into the medieval mindset?
You really should think more about what you said.

that's funny... when i hear tea party, i think brain dead, uneducated, government-hating idiots. *shrug*

Figures you would.

I can't speak for them, but I don't hate government. However I do recognize that To Much Government can be a bad thing, and would like to see our leaders respect the constitution and Separation of Powers more. I believe that Government Spending Programs are not the Solution to every problem. If you think that makes me an Idiot I don't know what to tell ya.

I think that When ever possible keeping programs at the state Level makes them easier to manage, Easier to protect against fraud and waste, and abuse of power. I Think one of the things that has made America what it is the fact that we are a Federated Republic. There are many Democracies in the world, However our style of constitutional Federal Republic, with separation of powers not only among the 3 Branches of the Fed, but between the Fed and States, is a key ingredient in the recipe that made America.

Last edited:
Obama didnt make up the terms Black Americans, White Americans, Mexican Americans, Muslim Americans,etc.

I think you're either suggesting Obama made up those terms that have been around for a generation or he's driving a wedge between races because of his awful blackness, right?

I didn't say he made up those titles, I said he is doing everything in his power to drive a wedge between them. He seems to want them fighting each other.

I think you're either suggesting Obama made up those terms that have been around for a generation or he's driving a wedge between races because of his awful blackness, right?

You didn’t hear? According to the right Obama’s responsible for Pearl Harbor, the ’29 Crash, and Teapot Dome. Soon they’ll be claiming he assassinated McKinley.

Romney is a conservative?
If need be, yes.

I think of people that are not real bright.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back