What Do You Think When You Hear Tea Party?

Freedomworks, Koch Brothers, shills for the health insurance industry and an army of Dick (Dick Army).

What gets me is that the TP's want to eliminate the EPA! What ever happened to the "conserv" part of conservative? Conservation was pushed my Teddy Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower and Dick Nixon (who started the EPA).
And what ever happened to;

"Job 12:7-10 - But ask the animals, and they will teach you, or the birds of the air, and they will tell you; or speak to the earth, and it will teach you, or let the fish of the sea inform you. Which of all these does not know that the hand of the LORD has done this? In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind."

Romans 1:19-20 - since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.

Isaiah 11:9 - They will neither harm nor destroy on all my holy mountain, for the earth will be full of the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea

or this;

Leviticus 25:23-24 - The land must not be sold permanently, because the land is mine and you are but aliens and my tenants. Throughout the country that you hold as a possession, you must provide for the redemption of the land.

==========================
The bottom line is that is morally wrong to take away guardianship of the Earth.

I grew up in a traditional conservative family that honored the Bible's wishes and that is to take care of the Earth and the poor and the weak. Of course now those who have that train of thought are the far right's hated RINOs or leftest.

Last edited:
On another thread Wry Catcher suggested Tea Party as a Jeopardy Question. Good Idea so here it is.

I think of smaller government with less power and more power at the state level. I also think Ron Paul.

I think of idiot liberals soiling themselves.

I think of idiot liberals soiling themselves...When you said "I think" we knew then that you were lying. All republicans aren't racist, but all racists are republican.:poop:

We know your position.

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture3798-349912690-thumb-cp4219-racism-liberal-arguments.png

So are you guys sticking to same plan of infiltration?

On another thread Wry Catcher suggested Tea Party as a Jeopardy Question. Good Idea so here it is.

I think of smaller government with less power and more power at the state level. I also think Ron Paul.

IDK, but was thinking everytime I hear the tea party mentioned, it makes me want to piss in a teacup.

Myself I'd rather have tea with sugar but to each his own.

I think amateur hour. When they turned down 3-4 trillion in cuts because of 1 trillion in revenue enhancements, S&P realized it was amateur hour in Congress, because any decent economist will tell you we can't get out of this by cuts alone.

S&P waited to see what was actually passed. They saw the numbers and realized it was all smoke and mirrors. The spending wasn't curbed and the debt was going to continue to rise. Don't blame the Tea Party...blame the politics as usual theme that comes from the Hill.

I applaude their courage to stand up and say "Enough is enough". You don't get out of debt by borrowing more money. That's just insane. Time to live with a budget like good fiscal policy dictates. I think they are absolutely correct and the people who are making the most noise about the Tea Party crowd are the people who need the most education about how to run a government with a little bit of responsibility. The borrow and spend crowd in Washington has just about destroyed this country - not the members of the Tea Party that are resisting their efforts to drive us to the poor house.

This person clearly paid for their trailer up front and in cash. When people invest in the stock market to make money they didn't earn. They don't seem to have a problem with the government programs that borrowed or made it possible to borrow your money at a profit to you, or they wait for the value of their house to go up in order to refinance for improvements or upgrades. That's borrowing, is it not? What about your car? Did you pay for that outright? Another thing on your home. If your credit score was only in the high sixes and you could only get a loan at say...8.5%. If down the line(5 years or so) you could refinance for half that rate to get your monthly rate down would you do it? Keep in mind you'd go back to year 1 and would be paying for 5 or more years extra, meaning the amount in interest would be the same over time plus the closing cost that you would either pay outright or it would be rolled into your mortgage which costs you more in the long run, to save now would you think that was good business? Guess what? A large majority of your tea bagging posse has lived most of it's miserable existence that very way. Do you really believe that those morons give a shit about America? They ONLY care about removing Obama. If that means driving this country off a cliff then so be it. They seem to think (and I use that term lightly) that they will recover from this self inflicted damage, but here's a term I want you to remember..."The new normal". Keep fucking around if you want to. Obama has term limits, but long after he's gone the fruits of your labor will still be here to contend with. And just like I tell people that spend all day whining over Bush, that train has sailed, what he left is no longer HIS problem, but it IS ours. You won't solve anything using your way back when machine, or your race-o-meter to work on current events that effect your future prosperity. The dark races aren't going away, any more than you are so get over it and do what's right because it's right. Get over the belief that if it's "all white it's all right" because in the end you'll just be another angry shit kicker talking about how it "used to be" then fading into oblivion with the parting shot of good riddance. Not all republicans are racist, but all racists are republican.:poop:

What Do You Think When You Hear Tea Party?

An amalgam of the Old Bush Base, social conservatives, the rightwing fringe, with a good helping of frustrated libertarians, anarchists, and ‘sovereign individuals.’ Overall about 70 percent republican or republican leaning independents.

I think un-Constitutional, untenable, and an invitation to civil rights violation on a massive scale.

Where were the teabaggers when Bush & Co were maxing out the nation's credit card?

That’s OK for GOP presidents to do. See: Standard, Double.

I think of idiot liberals soiling themselves.

I think of idiot liberals soiling themselves...When you said "I think" we knew then that you were lying. All republicans aren't racist, but all racists are republican.:poop:

We know your position.

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture3798-349912690-thumb-cp4219-racism-liberal-arguments.png

That emoticon is awesome (not kidding, I love it). I hope you DO know my position, if you don't, then it explains why you can't see through the :bsflag:of the tea party and the republicons. I vote for who speaks to me and F.Y.I. it sometimes IS a republican. George Sr. for one. When I was in the Army he took care of us. However Clinton did not, so he didn't get my vote. I don't pick a party because that's the way I was raised...I follow a candidate based on his views and how they affect me. Can you say the same? Cause I know YOUR position too. You want proof? name a news group that you watch other than fox and I can prove that you are lying.:poop:

Terrorists. Hostage Takers. Violent People.

They want the destruction of the American Government and to tear up the United States Constitution.

You forgot racists.:D

Naw..I didn't.

As big fat and old as most of them are..

I doubt they could enter any race.

Let alone finish it. :razz:

It goes a long way to explain the members list and for those who try to site herman cain as an example...there were house negroes during slavery too. The apple doesn't fall that far from the tree.:poop:

I hear, REAL hope and change and most of all.....courage and leadership....:clap2:

We know your position.

That emoticon is awesome (not kidding, I love it). I hope you DO know my position, if you don't, then it explains why you can't see through the :bsflag:of the tea party and the republicons. I vote for who speaks to me and F.Y.I. it sometimes IS a republican. George Sr. for one. When I was in the Army he took care of us. However Clinton did not, so he didn't get my vote. I don't pick a party because that's the way I was raised...I follow a candidate based on his views and how they affect me. Can you say the same? Cause I know YOUR position too. You want proof? name a news group that you watch other than fox and I can prove that you are lying.:poop:

I only commented due to the crack about racism and repubs. Anyone that believes such rubbish needs to be made fun of. This is the second time youve posted that I have seen.

Pin head I dont watch network news. When I do, Its do to the wife and it is

Seattle News, Weather, Traffic, Video and Sports I Pacific Northwest News I KIRO 7 Seattle, Washington

I obviously had you pegged correctly. WHACK JOB.

I think of people who started with the right idea of making the government fiscally responsible who somewhere along the line allowed themselves to be infiltrated by Republican politicians.

I think of a dieing grassroots movement that America really needed to listen to. Instead they let the Republican Party get its grips in them and now the movement to improve the tax code as well as make the U.S. government fiscally responsible is on its death bed.

I think of dashed hope.

Immie

We know your position.

I only commented due to the crack about racism and repubs. Anyone that believes such rubbish needs to be made fun of. This is the second time youve posted that I have seen.

Pin head I dont watch network news. When I do, Its do to the wife and it is

Seattle News, Weather, Traffic, Video and Sports I Pacific Northwest News I KIRO 7 Seattle, Washington

I obviously had you pegged correctly. WHACK JOB.

I may be a whack job, but at least I can say that I don't just buy into opinions of others without fact checking them myself. Can you? While we're on the subject, where DO you get your info from?:poop:

Who is Dick Armey?
What is a corporate movement masked as a grass roots one?
Who are People who are afraid their white dominance is in jeopardy?
What are ppl who accept or make exccuses for racism?
what is a group of ppl who didnt care about debt until it was Democrat debt?

All of those are acceptable.

Who is Dick Armey?

WTF are you talking about?

Who is Dick Armey?

WTF are you talking about?

The OP said this was a Jeopardy style thread with the answer being the tea party. Right?

It's odd how we're the defenders of freedom yet we get so much shit.

Do the Stalinists not realize the only reason his board exists is because few actually care about the Bill of Rights???

You believe your government enforces the Bill or Rights?

No, man does...

I applaude their courage to stand up and say "Enough is enough". You don't get out of debt by borrowing more money. That's just insane. Time to live with a budget like good fiscal policy dictates. I think they are absolutely correct and the people who are making the most noise about the Tea Party crowd are the people who need the most education about how to run a government with a little bit of responsibility. The borrow and spend crowd in Washington has just about destroyed this country - not the members of the Tea Party that are resisting their efforts to drive us to the poor house.

This person clearly paid for their trailer up front and in cash. When people invest in the stock market to make money they didn't earn. They don't seem to have a problem with the government programs that borrowed or made it possible to borrow your money at a profit to you, or they wait for the value of their house to go up in order to refinance for improvements or upgrades. That's borrowing, is it not? What about your car? Did you pay for that outright? Another thing on your home. If your credit score was only in the high sixes and you could only get a loan at say...8.5%. If down the line(5 years or so) you could refinance for half that rate to get your monthly rate down would you do it? Keep in mind you'd go back to year 1 and would be paying for 5 or more years extra, meaning the amount in interest would be the same over time plus the closing cost that you would either pay outright or it would be rolled into your mortgage which costs you more in the long run, to save now would you think that was good business? Guess what? A large majority of your tea bagging posse has lived most of it's miserable existence that very way. Do you really believe that those morons give a shit about America? They ONLY care about removing Obama. If that means driving this country off a cliff then so be it. They seem to think (and I use that term lightly) that they will recover from this self inflicted damage, but here's a term I want you to remember..."The new normal". Keep fucking around if you want to. Obama has term limits, but long after he's gone the fruits of your labor will still be here to contend with. And just like I tell people that spend all day whining over Bush, that train has sailed, what he left is no longer HIS problem, but it IS ours. You won't solve anything using your way back when machine, or your race-o-meter to work on current events that effect your future prosperity. The dark races aren't going away, any more than you are so get over it and do what's right because it's right. Get over the belief that if it's "all white it's all right" because in the end you'll just be another angry shit kicker talking about how it "used to be" then fading into oblivion with the parting shot of good riddance. Not all republicans are racist, but all racists are republican.:poop:

It's hard to believe we've come to the point where supporting a white candidate makes you racist. I suppose Affirmative Action will require extra votes for minority candidates next. This president is driving a wedge between the races and is in the process of creating a country with factions that will destroy our country. We're not a country of Americans anymore. We are now Black Americans, White Americans, Mexican Americans, Muslim Americans,etc. This kind of separation of citizens always seems to lead to the type of violence we saw in the eastern European countries. Thanks obama.

Obama didnt make up the terms Black Americans, White Americans, Mexican Americans, Muslim Americans,etc.

I think you're either suggesting Obama made up those terms that have been around for a generation or he's driving a wedge between races because of his awful blackness, right?

Forum List

Back