What do you have?

what the christian really has is an uninterrupted history of oppression and hatred of whatever resembles the Free Spirit of Life.

that's what you've been taught by commie masters who hate nothing more than free thinking Christians who refuse to substitute the state for God.
that's what you've been taught by commie masters who hate nothing more than free thinking Christians who refuse to substitute the state for God.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

think again kosher, 4th century chritianity voids the free Spirit in substitution for an agenda disguised as a religion and is reflected by its history of conflict and repression.

you are the substitution by its agenda from freedom.

Oh, you're insane. Sorry to have bothered you.

PS "US Forest Service" :lmao:

Like I said, you aren't alert enough to know what a retarded follower you are.

The reason you think I'm insane is because you think every one of those sites is sacrosanct, pure, inviolate and all their press releases are THE WORD OF GOD (since you don't have a real God).

Commie slaves, you're too easy.

Which is why your masters depend on you. Then kill you when you're no longer useful. Because you're only good for one thing, and that's for acting as spies and mobs and a criminal voting bloc for tyrannical regimes. Once you vote your masters in, they don't need you and you're just an eater class..you don't have the wits or the capability to be anything else... so they kill you off.
You're just assuming that that's how I think because it fits into the neat little world ruled by an invisible superhero that you've built for yourself.

I know that's how you think based on your nonsense here and your disgruntled whining now.
At least you didn't disagree with me. Good for you.

Yes, I did. But it wasn't simple enough for you to catch it.
English must not be your first language. I'll let it go. :D

what the christian really has is an uninterrupted history of oppression and hatred of whatever resembles the Free Spirit of Life.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

think again kosher, 4th century chritianity voids the free Spirit in substitution for an agenda disguised as a religion and is reflected by its history of conflict and repression.

you are the substitution by its agenda from freedom.

okey dokey!

:alcoholic::cuckoo:

Like I said, you aren't alert enough to know what a retarded follower you are.

The reason you think I'm insane is because you think every one of those sites is sacrosanct, pure, inviolate and all their press releases are THE WORD OF GOD (since you don't have a real God).

Commie slaves, you're too easy.

Which is why your masters depend on you. Then kill you when you're no longer useful. Because you're only good for one thing, and that's for acting as spies and mobs and a criminal voting bloc for tyrannical regimes. Once you vote your masters in, they don't need you and you're just an eater class..you don't have the wits or the capability to be anything else... so they kill you off.
You're just assuming that that's how I think because it fits into the neat little world ruled by an invisible superhero that you've built for yourself.

I know that's how you think based on your nonsense here and your disgruntled whining now.

It certainly is my first language. And I'm a certified English tutor.

So if you need help, let me know, as I've told mani...I have a paypal account set up and ready to go.

So if you need help, let me know, as I've told mani...I have a paypal account set up and ready to go.
How much for you to hang yourself?

Now, now, that's not very nice. As a Christian and a person who values humanity and life (including my own), I don't see murder or suicide as a fix for anything. It is telling that you suggest it. Commies always seek the deaths of those who expose them.

Now, now, that's not very nice. As a Christian and a person who values humanity and life (including my own), I don't see murder or suicide as a fix for anything. It is telling that you suggest it. Commies always seek the deaths of those who expose them.
Your Christian president dropped over 26,000 bombs on people last year alone. I'm not even sure that any communists dropped any bombs last year?

Your Christian president dropped over 26,000 bombs on people last year alone. I'm not even sure that any communists dropped any bombs last year?
I don't have a Christian president. I won't for another week.

You mean the one that wants to bolster your nuke stockpile? He's going to stop all bombing? Anyways, Obama goes to church, he's a Christian. Lump it.

You mean the one that wants to bolster your nuke stockpile? He's going to stop all bombing? Anyways, Obama goes to church, he's a Christian. Lump it.
Don't you mean OUR nuke stockpile, lol.

Not my nuke pile.

Not my nuke pile.
What are you Canadian? That's even worse. Those pussies hide behind our skirts for protection while acting self righteous.

Not my nuke pile.
What are you Canadian? That's even worse. Those pussies hide behind our skirts for protection while acting self righteous.
They closed your other thread because it was total nonsense!!! :rofl:
When don't our "conversations" lead to nonsense?

I have a soul and I have my faith. These two things give me strength, courage and peace. That is good enough for me.

What do you have?
Are you missing the Holy Spirit?
Sometimes
honest answer! I know there have been times where I felt that way about myself too...!! :eek:

I would say to your question... what do you have?

I have God/the Holy Spirit he gave to me, in my life.

I have, and know, what love is....

I have my feet solidly on the ground, with a strong sense of right from wrong...good from evil....I have my parents, my mentors, my husband, along with life's experiences to thank for that...and I have the Holy Spirit, in the form of a conscience, working within me...to recognize my own short comings, and give me the desire to improve myself....I know and have, the value of Christ's death, the value of forgiveness of sins and importance of offering forgiveness to others....so that same mercy, is shed unto me!!!

I have a soul and I have my faith. These two things give me strength, courage and peace. That is good enough for me.

What do you have?
Are you missing the Holy Spirit?
Sometimes
honest answer! I know there have been times where I felt that way about myself too...!! :eek:

I would say to your question... what do you have?

I have God/the Holy Spirit he gave to me, in my life.

I have, and know, what love is....

I have my feet solidly on the ground, with a strong sense of right from wrong...good from evil....I have my parents, my mentors, my husband, along with life's experiences to thank for that...and I have the Holy Spirit, in the form of a conscience, working within me...to recognize my own short comings, and give me the desire to improve myself....I know and have, the value of Christ's death, the value of forgiveness of sins and importance of offering forgiveness to others....so that same mercy, is shed unto me!!!
You are rich indeed.

Not my nuke pile.
It's because your theories don't make any logical sense.

Not my nuke pile.
It's because your theories don't make any logical sense.
External locus of control alert. External locus of control alert. External locus of control alert.

Forum List

Back