What do you have?

And when that fails you?
The knowledge that I spent my life helping others. I need no more than that. Weak and superstitious minds need more.
Jesus did say that He came for the sick. So when your self fails you, your plan is to turn to your self?
When my body is failing, I will go to the doctor and will be either treated and released or, kept in a hospital or nursing home until my passing. End of story.
That wasn't what I meant.
And when that fails you?
The knowledge that I spent my life helping others. I need no more than that. Weak and superstitious minds need more.
Jesus did say that He came for the sick. So when your self fails you, your plan is to turn to your self?
When my body is failing, I will go to the doctor and will be either treated and released or, kept in a hospital or nursing home until my passing. End of story.
That wasn't what I meant.
Well, one can't turn to someone who, if he truly existed, was only a human and has been dead for centuries.
I have and it has worked wonders. Maybe he wasn't only human after all.

I have a soul and I have my faith. These two things give me strength, courage and peace. That is good enough for me.

What do you have?

What's funny is that bothers people. Have to wonder why....

Consciousness is not a thing. All that a human is comes from consciousness and being conscious.

what the christian really has is an uninterrupted history of oppression and hatred of whatever resembles the Free Spirit of Life.

that's what you've been taught by commie masters who hate nothing more than free thinking Christians who refuse to substitute the state for God.

Use does not mean abuse.
God wants us to get stoned, I like that.:D

Actually, He DOES! First, the Bible proof that He loves us and wants us to be happy........................when Adam and Eve were kicked out of the Garden, God told them that if it grows out of the ground, they could have it.

So God doesn't really care what we do with plants.

Now, if you check out the way the brain and THC interact, you would see that cannabis is basically tailor made to interact with the brain and produce calming effects.

Yep. God made cannabis just for us!
Adam and Eve were kicked out of homo heaven because Adam had hetero sex. Anyways, Eve needed some weed for her menstrual cramps and gays are more into crystal meth. :D

what the christian really has is an uninterrupted history of oppression and hatred of whatever resembles the Free Spirit of Life.

that's what you've been taught by commie masters who hate nothing more than free thinking Christians who refuse to substitute the state for God.
What "commie masters"? Are there even any of those left?

There sure are. And they love useful idiots.Right up to the moment they kill them. Christians will always protect populations targeted for slaughter. That's another reason your commie masters hate them. You, however, are not that aware. You don't need a reason to hate, you just need to be told to by someone you think is cool.

No, the terms have all been reversed; now they are right.

There sure are. And they love useful idiots.Right up to the moment they kill them. Christians will always protect populations targeted for slaughter. That's another reason your commie masters hate them. You, however, are not that aware. You don't need a reason to hate, you just need to be told to by someone you think is cool.
But what commie masters? Give us some examples...

But what commie masters? Give us some examples...

Whatever commies you get your information/directions from.

Some are enslaved to the commiecrat party. Some are abject minions of commie *science*. Others are the dingleberry pickers of the "Dept. of Education" or the American Psych Association or the CDC.

Some are commie slaves of the commie media. Which is what I suspect you are.

Like I said, you aren't potent enough to actually see your position in the hierarchy, you just go along with whatever commie meme is rolling. The people who roll those memes your way are people like Soros and Obama and even William Ayers and other tenured criminal hotshots and nut cases.

Like I said, you aren't alert enough to know what a retarded follower you are.

The reason you think I'm insane is because you think every one of those sites is sacrosanct, pure, inviolate and all their press releases are THE WORD OF GOD (since you don't have a real God).

Commie slaves, you're too easy.

Which is why your masters depend on you. Then kill you when you're no longer useful. Because you're only good for one thing, and that's for acting as spies and mobs and a criminal voting bloc for tyrannical regimes. Once you vote your masters in, they don't need you and you're just an eater class..you don't have the wits or the capability to be anything else... so they kill you off.

The reason you think I'm insane is because you think every one of those sites is sacrosanct, pure, inviolate and all their press releases are THE WORD OF GOD (since you don't have a real God).

Which is why your masters depend on you. Then kill you when you're no longer useful. Because you're only good for one thing, and that's for acting as spies and mobs and a criminal voting bloc for tyrannical regimes. Once you vote your masters in, they don't need you and you're just an eater class..you don't have the wits or the capability to be anything else... so they kill you off.
You're just assuming that that's how I think because it fits into the neat little world ruled by an invisible superhero that you've built for yourself.

You're just assuming that that's how I think because it fits into the neat little world ruled by an invisible superhero that you've built for yourself.

I know that's how you think based on your nonsense here and your disgruntled whining now.

I know that's how you think based on your nonsense here and your disgruntled whining now.
At least you didn't disagree with me. Good for you.

At least you didn't disagree with me. Good for you.

Yes, I did. But it wasn't simple enough for you to catch it.

Forum List

Back