Let us learn from Israel on appropriate holiday displays

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
…the rabbi of the Technion Institute of Technology in Haifa has forbidden all students from entering the student union building on the campus because a Christmas tree had been placed there.

Rabbi Elad Dokow, writing on the Srugim website, a Hebrew language news service serving the religious Zionist sector, said that the tree was “an anti-Jewish symbol” and an “attack on Jewish identity.”

He ordered students not to enter the campus or eat in the restaurants there. In a question and answer session, Rabbi Dokow said that the Christmas tree was “idolatry” and that it was tantamount to declaring that “Jerusalem does not belong to the people of Israel.”

…the rabbi of the Technion Institute of Technology in Haifa has forbidden all students from entering the student union building on the campus because a Christmas tree had been placed there.

Rabbi Elad Dokow, writing on the Srugim website, a Hebrew language news service serving the religious Zionist sector, said that the tree was “an anti-Jewish symbol” and an “attack on Jewish identity.”

He ordered students not to enter the campus or eat in the restaurants there. In a question and answer session, Rabbi Dokow said that the Christmas tree was “idolatry” and that it was tantamount to declaring that “Jerusalem does not belong to the people of Israel.”

Interesting; some Christians feel the same way.

christmas-tree-idolatry.jpg

Personally I think it's all crap. (btw: the "you" in verse 4 should be capitalised and "gay" shortly after has no homosexual connotations).

Greg

So the Jews have been behind the WAR ON CHRISTMAS all along. Imagine that.

And the university defended the Christmas Tree, right?

hard to say------I will ask around

hard to say------I will ask around

I ran a search on it.

So the Jews have been behind the WAR ON CHRISTMAS all along. Imagine that.

yes----and despite the possession of MILLIONS of nuclear bombs----the jews
---TO DATE-----have not bombed santa's toy work shop. I am not young----and
I have never seen----even in predominantly jewish neighborhoods-----the simple
sign of displeasure-------ie the TOILET PAPERING of a Christmas tree. ----
however-----remain VIGILANT. Keep in mind-----"islam has the MOST toleration"----the place to set up Christmas trees----nicely ornamented with manger scenes---heavy on the crosses -------are madrassas

Forum List

Back