What do you do for an income?

Dude I work with has a daughter who wanted to go to Florida...he wouldn't let her use any of her savings to pay. She told him, "Fine-I have 2 feet, I have 2 thumbs, I have big tits and I give a mean blow-job. I'll manage!" Pretty sure he didn't expect THAT.
When I was in my teens and still living at home, one Friday my father tells my baby sister, "I want you in by 10!" She goes, "10!" And he responds, "Yeah, 10 o'clock!" Then he turns to me, throws me a $20 and says, "You I don't want to see 'til Sunday!"

My sister had a cow over that one.

My wife would have been in by 10...and back out (through the window) by-at the latest-10:30. Her father never figured it out, because her bedroom was on the second floor. Even now, 20+ years later, she climbs like a cat.

Dude I work with has a daughter who wanted to go to Florida...he wouldn't let her use any of her savings to pay. She told him, "Fine-I have 2 feet, I have 2 thumbs, I have big tits and I give a mean blow-job. I'll manage!" Pretty sure he didn't expect THAT.
When I was in my teens and still living at home, one Friday my father tells my baby sister, "I want you in by 10!" She goes, "10!" And he responds, "Yeah, 10 o'clock!" Then he turns to me, throws me a $20 and says, "You I don't want to see 'til Sunday!"

My sister had a cow over that one.

My wife would have been in by 10...and back out (through the window) by-at the latest-10:30. Her father never figured it out, because her bedroom was on the second floor. Even now, 20+ years later, she climbs like a cat.

I use to sneak out my window,go to a pay phone and call my mom....when she answered i'd tell her "I got it,I got it!!"
Then she would tell me to tell whoever it was not to call so late.

nice Reb.....dam,now i wish i had taken some pictures of the mail boxes i delivered too....
Since some swear up and down I do nothing proof is in the picture or pictures in this case.
OH and this is just a portion of the jobs I've done. Some I don't have photo;'s of like the U.S Marshal's office in Charlotte Charlotte Mecklimburg schools, DA's office in Charlotte, north lake lake mall, Mecklimburg county jail.
It would be different if you had to bend the rods like us 'licktricians...but pvc has culled that need....

nice Reb.....dam,now i wish i had taken some pictures of the mail boxes i delivered too....
Since some swear up and down I do nothing proof is in the picture or pictures in this case.
OH and this is just a portion of the jobs I've done. Some I don't have photo;'s of like the U.S Marshal's office in Charlotte Charlotte Mecklimburg schools, DA's office in Charlotte, north lake lake mall, Mecklimburg county jail.
It would be different if you had to bend the rods like us 'licktricians...but pvc has culled that need....
The more "advanced" construction materials and methods get, the shittier the product.

The more "advanced" construction materials and methods get, the shittier the product.
People will enjoy the 1x3 studs they are now using in many areas of the US..For wall construction...:poop:

Got to start somewhere
My father cut my allowance out when I was 12.

He told me, "You get out and get money like the rest of us!"
You got an allowance as old as 12? Mine was a roof over my head clothes on my back and a full belly at supper.

I'm impressed bigrebnc1775

You've gone from posting that you're freeloading tax cheat to posting that you grew up in a log cabin that you built.

:rolleyes-41:
I'm good a brazing and tax avoision....

You better hope no one actually researches those images.

:eusa_liar:

How sad that you feel compelled to ruin a nice thread about people sharing what they do for a living. Go away.

Oh don't be silly. That's never what this thread was about. He got his head handed to him for his repeated lies and this was his last ditch attempt at getting the gullible to believe him.

Sure nuff - you showed up.

But, I'd bet you pay your taxes just like other honest, hardworking Americans.

I'm good a brazing and tax avoision....

People will enjoy the 1x3 studs they are now using in many areas of the US..For wall construction...:poop:
It is pathetic.

I live in an old homemade house.

It is solid as can be.

But also 90 miles from a decent hospital.

As I get older, a house in civilization is becoming more attractive.

If I had the money, I'd restore an old Victorian in some small southern town.

Money holes they call them.

Most of the ones in NW Ark are.....But they have interlocking joints cut in to the beams unlike the plain square const. with prefab materials...

Most of the ones in NW Ark are.....But they have interlocking joints cut in to the beams unlike the plain square const. with prefab materials...
This place was built of pine and hardwood cut on site.

Wood EVERYWHERE!!!!!

I'd love to have it rewired and replumbed though, it was built in '56.

And added on too.

Quite a patchwork but very comfortable for one guy with tons of crap.

Cost little, comes with some deer hunting land thrown in for free, but, I could never bring my GF here, lest "possum come a knockin' at my do'".

That, or a Louisiana flying cockroach, would be the end.

actually I braze or solder copper depending on the size of pipe. I lead and okem cast iron or use no hid band depending on what the client wants. PVC isn't the only thing I do.

According to 9/11 Inside Whackjob, I am a Man in Black employed by the government to throw people off the trail that Alan Greenspan was the third shooter on the grassy knoll.

Let's go with that.

Hey, I'm on piecework wages. So I need you guys to post more troof for me to throw you off of.

Nazis are left wing. George Bush piloted Flight 77 to a remote airbase and executed all the passengers, then shot a missile into the Pentagon. Any time, any where someone in government does something bad, Obama ordered it. The moon landing never happened. Mark Wahlberg wasn't really wearing a prosthetic.

It's all true. Shh!

According to 9/11 Inside Whackjob, I am a Man in Black employed by the government to throw people off the trail that Alan Greenspan was the third shooter on the grassy knoll.

Let's go with that.

Hey, I'm on piecework wages. So I need you guys to post more troof for me to throw you off of.

Nazis are left wing. George Bush piloted Flight 77 to a remote airbase and executed all the passengers, then shot a missile into the Pentagon. Any time, any where someone in government does something bad, Obama ordered it. The moon landing never happened. Mark Wahlberg wasn't really wearing a prosthetic.

It's all true. Shh!

Well, are you?!?!?!?

:rofl:

The replies on this thread suggest many of USMB's posters are professional fucking idiots.
Hey! It's takes hard work and a lot of years to reach the professional level of fucking idiot. Just because I was born to two idiots doesn't mean idiocy was just handed to me. I had to start out as an apprentice idiot and dumb my way down, just like everyone else.

The replies on this thread suggest many of USMB's posters are professional fucking idiots.
Hey! It's takes hard work and a lot of years to reach the professional level of fucking idiot. Just because I was born to two idiots doesn't mean idiocy was just handed to me. I had to start out as an apprentice idiot and dumb my way down, just like everyone else.
Thanks for the chuckle

So, hows the dumbing down coming along???!!!???

It isn't easy. My critical thinking filters refuse to stay clogged. I keep jamming hours and hours of Alex Jones and piles and piles of the Daily Caller in there, but it doesn't stick.

Forum List

Back