What do you do for an income?

I work mainly as a journalist and columnist, but also do some executive training in presentation skills, some editing work and commercial writing.

I have my own company, so it's all freelance work, but I seem to make ends meet fairly well. It's not exactly the kind of work you get rich off, but it pays the bills.
IMG_0079.jpg

Here's a pic of my hard at work in te Jordanian desert...

bigrebnc1775

What are you yammering about?

According to your own posts, you lie, cheat and steal from real Americans.

If YOU want to call the "welfare", go right ahead.
But , but YOU are the one known as "The Board Liar".
He is a liar
A Grubercrat, a true believer in the power of the lie.

Repeat a lie often enough, and it becomes the truth, like "the people dying in the streets of the GOUSA from starvation".

No, they are dying in the streets from morbid obesity!!!!

No 18 year old son of mine ever slept a night under my roof after HS graduation, except as a guest.
I hear that! When I turned 18, I couldn't wait to leave.
I still talk to them each at leat 4-5 times a week.

Will have the youngest here to deer hunt and eat turkey starting tomorrow.

Lucky little fuck will probably kill my big buck I have been hunting for two years.

nice Reb.....dam,now i wish i had taken some pictures of the mail boxes i delivered too....
Since some swear up and down I do nothing proof is in the picture or pictures in this case.
OH and this is just a portion of the jobs I've done. Some I don't have photo;'s of like the U.S Marshal's office in Charlotte Charlotte Mecklimburg schools, DA's office in Charlotte, north lake lake mall, Mecklimburg county jail.

Royalties can be a very good income??? :wink:

nice Reb.....dam,now i wish i had taken some pictures of the mail boxes i delivered too....
Since some swear up and down I do nothing proof is in the picture or pictures in this case.
OH and this is just a portion of the jobs I've done. Some I don't have photo;'s of like the U.S Marshal's office in Charlotte Charlotte Mecklimburg schools, DA's office in Charlotte, north lake lake mall, Mecklimburg county jail.

Royalties can be a very good income??? :wink:
True.
For Modeling?

Last edited:
So much Jealousy, so much butt hurt. Here's a suggestion get off your lazy fat asses and learn a skill and a trade.

Yes.

Maggie was there to teach the world about hard work, and how you should deserve the money you earn.
Where the fuck is the pride and satisfaction of collecting benefit money?

I do three jobs, one full time, and two part time, so I deserve every penny I make.
I work full time as a teacher.
I started a private school, just two hours per day, doing the same thing.
I also do a little part time journalism.

Last edited by a moderator:
So much Jealousy, so much butt hurt. Here's a suggestion get off your lazy fat asses and learn a skill and a trade.

Yes.

Maggie was there to teach the world about hard work, and how you should deserve the money you earn.
Where the fuck is the pride and satisfaction of collecting benefit money?

I do three jobs, one full time, and two part time, so I deserve every penny I make.
I work full time as a teacher.
I started a private school, just two hours per day, doing the same thing.
I also do a little part time journalism.

Yes, I get a bloody site more than minimum wage, about 20 times more, but I deserve every penny, so the lefty idiots that moan about people with cash can take a long walk off a short pier. Fuck them.
NOT BAD.

No 18 year old son of mine ever slept a night under my roof after HS graduation, except as a guest.
I hear that! When I turned 18, I couldn't wait to leave.

Dude I work with has a daughter who wanted to go to Florida...he wouldn't let her use any of her savings to pay. She told him, "Fine-I have 2 feet, I have 2 thumbs, I have big tits and I give a mean blow-job. I'll manage!" Pretty sure he didn't expect THAT.

Dude I work with has a daughter who wanted to go to Florida...he wouldn't let her use any of her savings to pay. She told him, "Fine-I have 2 feet, I have 2 thumbs, I have big tits and I give a mean blow-job. I'll manage!" Pretty sure he didn't expect THAT.
When I was in my teens and still living at home, one Friday my father tells my baby sister, "I want you in by 10!" She goes, "10!" And he responds, "Yeah, 10 o'clock!" Then he turns to me, throws me a $20 and says, "You I don't want to see 'til Sunday!"

My sister had a cow over that one.

Forum List

Back